GOTG Trailer : Will this be marvels first flop edition

So that's it huh, we're some kind of Guardians Of The Galaxy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE
youtube.com/watch?v=FGMVmQHyQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=BEPbXYzE5_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah, spiderman will be the first marvel film that'll flop

If Suicide Squad didn't flop, then there's not comic book movie that is at least enjoyable that will flop

So you sayin... we some kind of... volume 2?

Reminder that GotG2 will make more money than Justice League

>Titles thread "GOTG Trailer"
>Doesn't actually link the trailer

Why is this allowed? Here's a link to the trailer, because OP was too much of a faggot to even do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE

The difference between Marvel and DC is that when Marvel makes a movie, everyone asks "will this finally be the one that flops?" while when DC makes a movie, everyone asks "will this finally be the one that saves the franchise?"

>tfw have the same hair and beard
time to shave this reddit pandering shit
fuck

SOME SHIT HAS COME TO LIGHT...DUDE...

I liked the use of Fleetwood Mac.

JUSTice League coming soon. the jokes write themselves. no one is going to give snyder a chance.

>"No... we're family"
INTRODUCING... SPACE FAST AND FURIOUS

Literally redit the trailer

Only going to see it because it has my boy Kurt Russell in it.

that's kurt russell, not jeff bridges

Snaek Plisskin? I heard he was Dad.

F1 trailer

I fucking love rocket raccoon

did they digitally edit gomora to look like the gun shes shooting recoils? it looks weird but for a split second you see her upper body sorta flinch in an unnatural way.

This looks rad. Fuck you cunts for trying to shit on my good time.

They're just toatally different kinds of movies. Marvel has that Disney, family friendly, no conflict that a six year old can't understand vibe, whereas DC is a lot more adult. They aren't R rated, but they aren't far off. Suicide Squad almost feels like it was an R rated movie.

Justice League is gonna be great. It won't do Disney numbers like Marvel and Star Wars. If DC wanted to do that kind of business they go Michael Bay, but they went with Kubrick instead.

Looks amazing or am I too autistic to the standards of this board? What am I missing?

you

Looks like a horribly cgied shit

It looks fucking great.

Gunn has shown that sci-fi does not have to be grey, monochrome, or dark and dreary.

Holy shit, is this Reddit: the movie? Am I on Reddit right now? More like Reddit Raccoon lmao.

Rated NC-17 for gratuitous neck content

>whereas DC is a lot more adult
t. 13 year old

>Holy shit, is this Reddit: the movie? Am I on Reddit right now? More like Reddit Raccoon lmao.
any faggot claiming that stupid ass shit all the time, always repeating the name of that shit site over and over when they don't like something, should be shot. Their parents and siblings too. Maybe it would be a great idea to pretty much take out every single piece of shit that has ever come in contact with them so we finally get rid of this pathetic cum guzzler cock gobblers basement dweller cheeto eating motherfuckers.

Not quite as good as that ep of The Americans, but pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGMVmQHyQmc

I just watched this too and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky raccoon movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

fuck off

im begging ya to please acqiure a sex life

>Jesse Eisenberg
>Jared Leto

Already irredeemable

The thing I hated about this pasta is that it always implies people are using a tablet/laptop.

>Kubrick

Justice League is being done by Kubrick? What?

>I hate good fun movies, the only movies that should exist are dark moody incoherently made advertisements that shove religious imagery down my throat even tho i love the fact im an atheist.

Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Groot)
youtube.com/watch?v=BEPbXYzE5_Y

Sup Forums humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME

If Suicide Squad didn't flop what makes you think a film coming off the heels of Civil War and Dr. Strange, and the first Guardians which was a smash hit, will flop?

lovely tall golden lady

>I use Sup Forums that somehow makes me a smart individual

>>Jared Leto

Oscar winner Joker.

>and Dr. Strange

Which did worse than Deadpool and Suicide Squad

Professor X dies
Wolverine dies
The bad guy wolverine clone dies
At the end they bury wolverine in the woods and the girl makes his cross an X

People are actually excited for this? I don't understand why this is fun. They all seem like obnoxious cunts

Memes all of it. Try thinking for yourself for a change just this once without your self-imposed restrictions. I challenge you.

This actually looks horrible

that looks okay

Wtf Drax says at the end?

"Except maybe her"

It looks too sterile
Why can't they make fucking dirt textures properly for all their CGI shit

Why don't they have references in frame for the artists to work off of

ILM what are you doing

the internet.jpg

Making it look like a comic book come to life

Why does it looks so fucking bad?

Why is it that it's only on the Internet that I see people excited for this when in real life no one even mentions this crap?

I don't like that they brought back the romance angle when the last movie ended with them just being friends.

Also, I can guarantee that if GotG had flopped, like everyone was saying because it was too weird and dumb even for Marvel, Sup Forums would be having "IS THIS KINO?" threads about these two movies non-stop.

If you think people "in real life" don't talk about this, you don't go outside. I pretty much only go to work, to the gym, and home, and I still hear people spout praise for these movies.

Nice projection but no, l spend like 90% of my waking hours outside talking to people and they haven't seen GotG2 mentioned ever. Here it suddenly seems this is a revolution in the making but that trailer and poster both look Suicide fucking Squad tier bad