My 600 pound life general

Blaming my parents edition

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/my-600-lb-life-patient-i-turned-to-food-after-i-was-abused-w464271

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/my-600-lb-life-star-loses-170-pounds-son-taunts-her-w461894

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JhMZZP8B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just....HOW

>STOP DOING THINGS IN PRIVATE THAT I DONT APPORVE OF

Why are rëdditors so stupid?

pastebin.com/JhMZZP8B

holy hell she could emit her own gravitational waves

The people around them are enablers. These people aren't self-sufficient.

Do you think she would taste good? I mean like if you cooked her?

Also, do they never show the fat people eating on this show? I figure they must be eating all the time, it would be hard to get a shot which wasn't surrounded by snacks.

>get hard as rocks to 2d fat chicks
>find fat women irl disgusting blobs

What was the point of this?

Meat's taste is usually depended on what they consume.

She would more than likely taste awful, and most of her is fat, not muscle.

depends. i like fat chicks, but i don't like sloppy fats and huge fupas that hang to their knees.
also they have to have an ass. some fat chicks just have a flat ass

that's because drawn fat chicks eliminate the visual flaws that accompany actual fat. notice that your picture shows smooth, rubbery skin. it looks like healthy skin, but a lot of it.

In reality, fat people are not rubbery and smooth. they are lumpy and bumpy like cottage cheese. they spend their time inside, laying or seated, so their skin takes an anemic tone, nothing like the rosy skin of the fat girl in your picture. their faces often have blemishes.

drawn fat girls are the absurd glorification of a fat that cannot be, because the implications of the traits that they have are incongruent with the lifestyles lived by the truly obese.

So is she Sup Forums's girl?

Why aren't there any torrents for this show?

Same. Love 2D thickness. Disgusted by revolting 3D fatness.

I would disagree, there are fat chicks with good skin, there just really rare.

I've dated several fat chicks that worked out (as in lifting weight) and they had great skin while still being fat.

Search "My 600 life" on p i r a t e b a y DOT o r g

>I've dated several fat chicks that worked out
So you prowl the gym for low esteem chicks or what?

Thank you very much, I didn't think about dropping the "pound" in the title.

Nope, I work at an office with over 400 employees. Met them all there.

I think it has to do with their age, too. Their skin is more flexible and stronger since they're young.

Age plays a big part. Being that overweight makes you spoil faster than fruit in the sun, and also if they're young their skin hasn't been stretched out by gravity yet.

I've fucked a few fat chicks in my late teens and early 20s. But a fat chick like that in her 30s is going to be absolutely disgusting.