Chandler: *Is sitting*

Chandler: *Is sitting*
Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
House and Sherlock: "Idiots."
Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
Sheldon: "Bazinga!! Smart guys FTW"
Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3bGYljQ5Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stupid fucking rëddit meme get out

>"Bazinga!! Smart guys FTW"
I don't think that was in the original post

Just felt it was missing ;^)

>tfw to smart to post like this unironically
>tfw to dumb to post like this ironically

That's accurate.

House and Sherlock would be interesting to see since they're almost the same character.

ヽ(^。^)丿

lmaooooo

upvoted

LOL nice

You are a scholar sir

I, for one, welcome redditposting

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

Nice pasta from pruned thread faggot

I wonder how many of these were actually taken from Sup Forums originally and because of their overuse we decided they're reddit now

nice repost

Of course, House is based on Sherlock, House being a synonym of home, a homonym of Holmes.

Dude, you made me drop my iPhone! Hahahahaha

Most of them are from here (I came up with half of them)

Fuck them, I want to see Wilson and Watson be friends.

xD

All these guys are out to kill you but you get to pick one to protect you - who do you pick?

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

REDDIT

Sherlock. He's a Mary Sue, he literally can't lose

I'd rather kill myself

If you ever think of writing something, don't

Fucking facebook retard get the fuck out of my board!!!!

Tony, he can bring friends.

that pic is the most reddit thing iv'e seen in a while

I think I need to lie down.

Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox
Edit2: Thanks for the gold kind sir

about 2 hours too late friendo

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

He doesn't get to bring friends

i kekked

youtu.be/q3bGYljQ5Uw

Came here to say this.

Im genuinely angry now

is this from r/circlejerk

This is my fav pasta.

I love this! Do you mind if I put it as my email signature?

Thanks again

Red'dit: the characters

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que estar como "maldición,
Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador
y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo." cuando
todo lo que quiere hacer es tirarse a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor
de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no
solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso
cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y
pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se
abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su
monstruosa puta vagina sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el
lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ
SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son os que tienen que pararse ahí y
observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en
su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada más
que una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después
presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA
saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo
tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor
que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren
esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, engreidamente confiada en
que disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y
deleitarde de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a
sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana
en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y
sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en este estacionamento antes
que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y aguantas,
porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera
de chofer por esto. Solo aguanta. Asquea la cara y aguanta.

>>>/reddit/

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...?