wake up

> wake up
> Europe looks like this

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/why-some-beaches-have-clear-blue-water-and-others-are-gray-2016-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Build a tavern there and be extremely rich.

Initiate Operation Sea Lion.

RIP BRITAIN

Drink my coffee as northern europe freezes to death.

build a wall and make france pay for it

the dutch can make this happen if they wanted to

*INVASIONS OF GREAT BRITAIN INTENSIFY*

the dutch should reclaim some more land in the north and give it to the afrikaners

This is what I was thinking, how much of an effect would this have on the gulf stream?

Fetch the horses, we have work to do.

oh shit I just realised we will get canada tier weather here if that stream is cut off.

Aha! My master plan is won't be spoiled by your bluffs, America.

damn why are the rivers in england full of poo poo ?

Move to Normandy

why?

brits eternally btfo

Buy cheap land there.

build a wall

Oh oh the warm water stream to the Northern Sea is cut off. Seems like shit is getting very cold here.

>northern

that looks dirty

we're on the same latitude

proof that uk is a desi country

WALL N O W
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
*PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
oh yes

It's called sand and silt, sweetheart.

>buy land
>build road with toll booth
>get shut down by EU commies

Let the illegals we've got go there

Why aren't you doing anything about them if they're illegal?

They want to go to the UK, we just wait until they can buy some boats

it is poo I can smell it in here when the west winds blow

Better weather

buy a shovel and start redigging the channel

DOGGERLAND IS BRITISH CLAY

>when the panzers start crossing the channel

Build a canal and tax all those who use it.

HONHONHON SIX LE BONG INNIT

>vallo di adriano now needs to move accordingly

Serious question
Would have britain been invaded if the map were like this due to germoney's shit tier navy back in the WW2 days

Pig disgusting

Laugh at the Eurotunnel.

Fucking brainlets, do you think all warm winds get carried through the English channel? Besides, some flatland isnt gonna stop it either way

correct answer

The English were at BEST the Fifth most powerful country in the Napoleonic war. Yet they larp on as if they kicked old nosey off to Elba single handedly

It wouldnt had changed WW2 much since its an easily fortifyable position and early war german tanks were made of paper
It would make britain BLACKED however
Hey now that I think of it, why can't refugees just swim to britain on nice hot summer day? its 33 km at its narrowest, I can get there in an hour.

You rascal!

I guess ruling, you know, ALL of the Oceans wasn't really a significant thing in your head.

Yeah man you got lucky at Trafalgar. Utter perfidy against the Danes man. Well done and all shelling the absolute shit out of a neutral country and destroying its Navy in harbour. Good work I guess

Pax Britannia was pretty great though desu

Fuck off, Abo runt

Proud half English White Australian here mate. You can call me Mr. Bruce if you like

>Proud half English White Australian

>“I know he's a good general, but is he lucky?”
― Napoléon Bonaparte

The Nile was what actually broke the back of the French navy. Trafalger was just mopping up.

It is strange how consistently lucky the Royal Navy was though. Almost as if spending nearly three times as much time and money on training increses luck or something. I dunno man, you're probably right.

royal navy would be much less effective at they would have to go all the way around

this could easily be taken advantage of

You're forgetting that Spain was allied with France at the time and their combined navy was considerably larger and that Nelson ( the absolute madman) used a tactic never before seen that somehow worked.

Also the fact that you could be chain ganged by the navy if you were wandering around doesn't exactly make for the keenest sailors

What happened in the Nile? Vague idea that England was using Cyprus as a base to harass the French and that they had vastly superior naval force in the area

Post belly faggot

>I dunno man, you're probably right.
He isn't

Invest in building a Canal

I didn't forget at all that Spain was allied with France. Nevertheless, I know that amateurs talk about Trafalger and serious military historians talk about The Nile.

Nevertheless I'll toss you a bone.
The combined fleets at Trafalger hadn't put to sea for months or years. Their sail canvas was literally rotted on the yard arms through lack of use, and the sailors had got soft through being in port for so long.
The Royal Navy however had been at Sea continuosly for years, and every ship had been burning powder for gunnery practice every day on Nelson's order for years as well. An expense the French and Spanish would stump for. So when it came time to fight, the Tars could put down three accurate shots for every 2 indifferent ones from the french and spanish. Ans as casualties mounted and morale fell, this ration only increased in favour of the Royal Navy. Despite people thinking it was a close run thing, the tactical imabalance between the two sides was huge and it was only ever going to end one way.

Look up The Nile on your own, it's good reading.

Address Denmark you perfidious cunt

*gives you a kiss*

dat some doggerland?

No, they deserved it for being sneaky cowards

Christ anglos are fairly DARK! :O

And you deserved to be NORMAN'd for being sneaky assassins

I am Norman though.

This image honestly makes me feel sick. God I hate that despicable continent. Can we get our paddles and row to Australia?

No you're not, Anglo-Saxon peasant.

You tell 'em, Canada! :DD

WE WOULD OF HAVE WON THE MALVINAS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm literally a descendant of Robert de Brus, 1st Lord of Annandale.

Which time? We did it twice.

They will eventually have to dig up a canal for ship trade and tax the shit out of it

What the fuck is up with all the brown water at some UK coasts

Paki and Poo immigrants haven't been potty trained yet.

uk.businessinsider.com/why-some-beaches-have-clear-blue-water-and-others-are-gray-2016-7

I saw a great opportunity for Paki related banter in these brown waters tbf but I'm also kind curious to know why they are like thos

>An article that adresses exactly the question I had

I thought they didn't make those anymore
Thanks

>What is silt?

Jesus Christ m8.

Don't listen to them. The brown waters are from shit. Brits are ethnically poo in loo now.

>Get a load of this guy he doesn't even know EVERYTHING lol

Fuck off m8

INVADE THE SHIT OF THEM AT LAST

Haha, and they said yanks couldn't banter!

Just look at the Thames. London is filled with shitskins and it show when you look in the river

>France thinks a little strip of water would stop a real power

Nice delusion mate

Wonder what it'll look like 7000 years from now

*shudders*
So glad that's been confined to history

I'm not very optimistic

It stopped the Nazis.

Now during the successful Norman conquest, the English whined that they were attacked from both sides, south and north, by vikings.
Great victory at Hastings anyway.

and the rising sea levels drowns it

Normans wuz vikangs though

Currents in the channel are insane, it's dangerous.

>Thinking goose fat doesn't keep the badness at bay

Fucking new worlders

It's also a very busy shipping channel.

Claim our rightful clay

How can people be this thick though and not know of silt? Are you 12 years old?

No need to be so autismal about it pal