twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a lovely and respectable man.

>implying it matters what the almost-victim looks like

pounds

reaching

for

his

gun

Real? Looks more scrawny than the video.

How do you even allow this kind of faggot to be a cop is beyond me.

I'm not defending either side, niggers gonna nig but the cop looks autistic as fuck how do you even get hired looking like that

He is a hero. Put his face on the $20 bill.

if-if-if-if-if-if-if

Looks like the guy from Blink-182

Meanwhile, Japanese police

>the lack of trigger discipline

is she half-latina? this combo seems to work well

>those piano fingers
No thank you

>not wanting your gf to play piano for you

Does anywhere know where I can buy the same pants. They look very practical.

>Japanese police wear American flags on their uniforms
>Japanese police use fagpulled up ARs

no

Uh, guys, this is a joke.

the guy is legit, i wouldn't want to be a nigger or do nigger things in his watch area. this is what cop should look like.

How do you know

I don't care I'm happy he killed that nigger

Just noticed that 9-11 memorial flag patch.

Nice try op but we all know the real culprit

this was the other cop:

looks fine to me

False flag to draw attention away from Hillary corruption.

>backwards magazine
ree

That's an airsoft player. Note the protective glasses and the American flag.

There's a website that posts QTs with airsoft gear, so I'm gonna be real disappointed in you if I find her on it.

It's a lottery system after you pass the tests. It should be by scores in descending order or IQ but you know that'd be racist.

My sides

Never gets old. Kek

She's definitely from an airsoft magazine my man.

They sometimes go to Guam to shoot real guns, though.

lol i see cops like that once in a while. celebrate diversity!

You're not alone.

>This
Keep your booger picker straight and off the trigger, until you are ready to fire.

because the nature of the job in the US, especially in the South (ie white trash and dindu control) is not appealing to many and the turnover within police departments is high. despite these jobs being high paid union gigs, they literally need to take anyone they can get so long as they can kinda fulfill the requirements.

looks like a real gun, but clearly not in japan,

>magazine
wtf does that look like national geographic to you? it's called a clip

No. If she was half meggikan she would have 3 kids (oldest would be ten) and she would weigh about 195 lbs.

Please friend.

How old is he in that pic, looks like a kid doing dumb kid shit..
not to mention it being a revolver.

Those are made by Crye Precision

Psst... Latinos are actually Asian.

He killed a violent nigger criminal. What's the problem here?

I meant you

in the context of firearms what is a magazine? or is the term completely misappropriated and not to be used at all?

kek this account has 1.7K followers

Airsoft looks pretty realistic. Dunno how /k/ tells them apart.

>nigger gets killed while committing crime
QUICK FIND PICS FROM WHEN HE WAS 10!
>cop kills nigger committing crime
QUICK FIND PICS TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD

lol poor guy.

Start using hicock45

Dat poor trigger discipline...

I hate cops and niggers!

i frequent /k/ but own almost exclusively milsurp. i usually cant tell unless its a very detailed pic or its a firearm that hasnt been produced for 50+ years

I wouldn't say it's a "high pay job" mate.

>Crye Precision
Thanks!

That was a picture from his twitter account

fine, fine DECENTLY paying job.

kek, I hope he gets on the news again.

Noone wants to be a cop. They hire literally anyone that walks through the door.

impeccable source, nigger.

>1 post by this user

You have to be fit to be a cop

>but muh fat cops

Those were cops who were fit but started eating like shit and let themselves loose

t. Someone who wants to become a cop

Leave him alone. We don't want to shit up the Mr Rogers of gun ownership.

So they shot him when they had him restrained on the ground, seems legit.

>t. a fatass

FTFY

Yeah you're right that would be omega rude.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

HE'S GOT THE DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE
CHAMBERED IN .50 AFRICAN ELIMINATOR

Ya there are pretty good physical tests. Still you do not have to be smart plus there is a lottery involved once you are passed the physical. Any more human involvement and they'll get accused of racism/sexism constantly.

Is being a policeman any different to being a sheriff in a small town, because I would love to be a sheriff with the stetson and pick-up truck in the middle of nowhere.

I´ve heard being a cop in large cities is fairly shit though.

More like Japanese airsofter.

Fug. I live in Baton Rouge and have to go to summer classes. Am I going to get shot?

Different pay and different budget,

Not an argument

Don't. Have you seen no country for old men ?

Funny, if King Dindu had a similar picture BLM would be screaming about """""profiling"""""

I watched the video several times and I can't see him reaching for the gun.. all I see is his fat ass squirming because two cops have him pinned and then BOOM HEADSHOT

he did it in a dishonorable manner, and there's no guarantee he wouldn't do it to anyone if he had an opportunity

I don't see how people can defend the police here, maybe Sup Forums really is full of retarded neo-nazis.

he looks 20 fagget

they actually look like this.

>high pay
>union gig

You don't know what the hell you're talkin about, especially in the south this isn't true. I doubt police jobs are that high paying even in parts of the country that are unionized

>officer tells him to get down
>resists instead and reaches for the officer's pistol
HE WAS A GOOD BOI DINDU NUFFIN

>Psst... Latinos are actually Asian.
in your dreams.

the cop on top of him says "Mike! He's going for the taser!" right before he gets shot.

Pay attention instead of being a knee-jerk dindu apologist.

full wigger jo

Yeah I suppose thats true, on the other hand the police in Fargo live a fairly peaceful life until the Malvo fella goes through town.

the rare waifu/raifu combo pack

he's squirming because he is about to get caught with a gun on him. this makes me think he was stupid and desperate enough to reach for it

I could have killed sterling, he was shit at the euro's

they were all shit, hodgson should have just left them at home

Liar.

>So cucked that you give up your sovereign right to a real military
>Have to rely on big daddy America to protect you

Looks pretty okay to me. Is this supposed to be an insult?

>for free

Who is cucked my man

any jap husband near a US military base

what pissed me off the most was when woy was saying how it wasnt his fault in a press conference the day after they got their arses kicked. Accepting at least a bit of responsibility would have been nice.

Bet those US army boys have plenty of free time. Meanwhile, your typical Japanese salary man has to work 18-hour days at the anime factory where he barely makes enough to survive, barely refraining from going to the suicide forest to end it all. This means his wife has plenty of time to get herself filled with American seed while he's away and she's bored and lonely.

Says the leaf who apparently has never been to Louisiana. There are no unions in the south. Unions are spit on and operated by card carrying communists. Also, Americans are a breed apart in every way. People who live in American cities and foreign countries really have no idea what really goes on in decent, honorable America. They seem to you to be inbred rednecks who know absolutely nothing- but it is the rest of you who are destroying everything good and decent in this world, and it is the rest of the world that will be up shit creek without a paddle when the day of reckoning arrives. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, genius.

Black men detected.

You are such a fucking liar.

>it's called a clip
>a clip

you are stupid. cops easily clear 100k in WA

kek