Hmm... ban evading

Hmm... ban evading...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMI1g2nUa-k
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm well until you go to war and lose they have to follow your culture.

SHINY BEADS
H
I
N
Y

B
E
A
D
S

Isn't that exactly the point? This shows just how well mass immigration worked out for indians.

they weren't invaded they were conquered by a superior culture and they should be thankful their betters didn't simply exterminate them

As a Native American hailing from the South-Eastern part of the U.S., I agree.

Though, we only lost because 90% of us were obliterated by disease.

Should have had clearly defined borders and a strong immigration policy

sage
youtube.com/watch?v=fMI1g2nUa-k

Yeah that's bullshit

He's right though. Most Natives died from disease.

The natives were fucking savages that indiscriminately massacred entire villages before we even started invading them.
This fucking fallacy that they weren't instigators is a purely modern revisionist invention.

Redpill me on the Indians, im not familiar with the history of this. Did they get uppity and get BTFO?

Shiny fucking beads!

Crashing this thread...

Killing off White Soultreans with your dirty Asian diseases.

Bane?

Will Hillary get indited?

They sold some land for fire water, continued to massacre other native tribes for land like they always did. That coupled with new diseases was just a bit too much for them

Do not reply to bait/slide/shill threads.

Sage, report, hide.

> WIth no fucking survivors..

>>youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

the indian way of life was incompatible with modernity. we tried. we really did try.

Was getting trips part of your plan?

>Of course

Natives were few in number and mostly nomads, at least in north america.
For them to "sell" parts of their territory was no big deal and they were interested in all the things colonists brought with them.
They basically were naive and got scammed, letting colonists gain a foothold in the east.
Finally the colonists started pushing toward the west and war broke out, while disease and internal struggles were weakining the tribes.
There were accords and treaties but they got progressively less favourable to the point of being a joke by the end.

MODS=GODS

>hmmmm jobless neet or jewish silver spoon baby

you decide

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
BASED MODS

it's been so long since I've seen those red letters mayne.

So you're saying that mass immigration is codeword for mass invasion.

Got it.

MODS = GODS

Based mods

Will Trump save the world?

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
It seems the mods have finnaly decided to do shit.
Thanks mods.

Hmm really makes you think, huh

Is there a browser addon that adds (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) in red for any OP who only posts and the leaves?

I don't get this argument. There's a clear difference between immigrant and conqueror.

i.e one is a pussy, the other kicked your ass and you're still butthurt 10 generations later