What if Islam is the right religion and we're just not getting it?

What if Islam is the right religion and we're just not getting it?

>german flag
magnifique

Nah
pic related

nice thumbnail you stupid kuffar

No you fucking faggot

There's a reason Christianity is bigger and better.

In Islam the sun and moon revolve around the earth

The earth is constantly insinuated to be flat with the sky 'as a canopy'

Birds, animals, mountains and every inanimate object worships Allah

Only men provide gametes for formation of an embryo and it originates in the lower backbone

The Quran was written from memory after the prophets death and was completely conserved by a divine miracle, a divine miracle that didn't happen earlier as God claims that the Bible and Torah were corrupted

Islam exists only to lead people away from salvation

precisely this

Next volume of よつばと!, when?

Most religions exist because their mans earliest attempts to explain his situation in the universe

I think there is more to this world than what you can see

Excuse me?

2018, I believe, there are already enough chapter out to fill one.

Yeah, humans don't really get to see a whole lot of the light spectrum. Good point.

The One True Religion clearly is druidism

>Christianity

There may be but almost all interpretations have been informed by our environment

God is essentially an image of man with omnipotence and infinite knowledge

The delights of paradise are worldly objects which were peculiarly limited to the time of prophets

God would punish you not through the manipulation of your uniquely complex physiology, but through rudimentary means like fire and impalement

how do you pronounce this word

>there are already enough chapter out to fill one
I purposely avoiding magazine chapters while waiting for the next volume release of manga I'm following. Don't want to be drip feed, you know?
God I hope Azuma releases one soon. He spends so much bloody time making merchandise and calendars. (´・ω・`)

>1506392369118s.jpg
>s

as expected of a pig who is to dumb to submit to Allah

>away from salvation
yes, secularism

man ee fuig :-DD

Yeah, it's probably way more fun to read a whole volume of new content at once, but I have no patience, lol

>Islam
>Christianity
When will people go back to their ancestors' belief?

Tengri for Turks, Zeus for Greek, Odin for Nordics, and so.

secularism was invented, not coincidentally, in christian countries

>When will people go back to their ancestors' belief?
christianity created the thing you call western civilization

Yes, I honor Christianity for providing the intellectual culture that allowed for secularism to flourish. But I don't think Christianity is the endgame.

This really activates my almonds

It's the religion of lolis and harems. Is that the future you want? A harem of 10-12 year old lolis?

When civilization fails and we go back to barbarism.

This

This a thousand times.
t.kebab

why are finnish posts so untertaining

while only one god can handle it

I would call them übertaining.

>But I don't think Christianity is the endgame
Christian Values are the Endgame.
No other Values create a society of a good life and wealth.

that comment probably makes more sense in russian

>barbarism
>you will never be a violent Viking and will use an axe to smash n*gs' skulls
I thought Western civilization stemed more from Greco-Roman heritage than Semitic religion

???

Greko-Roman also has a Christian period.

How stupid do you have to be to believe God came to a goat herder and told him he was going to be the final prophet of God?

>I thought Western civilization stemed more from Greco-Roman heritage than Semitic religion
preserving greco-roman heritage is one of the church's feats. one should not forget that the very religion of christianity is roman. many romans were semitic and vice versa, even the very roman script you now use is originally semitic

nice job dr. sudan. you are woke af.

i d like to add,

constantly postponing worldly pleasures in exchange of paradise is very unhealthy for human psychology is aimed on worldly pleasures, hence we created all these luxuries. most religions promote postponing happiness in this life in exchange of happiness after death which is exactly the opposite of actual human needs. religions achieve this by claiming what creates happiness in this life is immoral.

having sex does invoke pleasure but allowing rapes would eventually destroy society, for example

Why wouldn't the opposition from that arise from our rationality, from studying the consequences, rather than some divine commandment issued several millennia ago without substantiation, and in Islam's case, issued expectantly as society developed

mutual pleasure of course, when i said people seek worldly pleasures i didnt mean they should and must do it in any means possible. we are surely bounded by morality and civil laws, which let us pursue many of the worldly pleasures that are enough for most people.

but as you may see most of the laws derive from sacral judgements, even in ancient greek and roman cases, as the laws needed to be above anyone's will

that just suggests that imposition of the laws required a universally recognized authority, god was convenient back then, the penal code is its democratic substitute today

but at 20th century you dont need something "divine" to tell you whats wrong and whats not anymore, you didnt even need it back in the day as well but lets assume that you needed. you have proper modern law now.

of course,

You have things backwards. The laws were made first and then they were said to be from god to enforce them.

Have it crossed your mind that Christianity is the closest thing many cunts have to their previous religion due to adaptation of various customs and traditions?
You know, stuff like Christmas trees, Easter painted eggs, skull masks for Santa Muerte, and so on?
Dummies like you always see Christianity as an eradicator of culture, but never as a preserver.

Music is forbidden. Singing is forbidden. Everything that raises humanity above animals is forbidden. It truly is the religion of the devil.

>Singing is forbidden.
So how come nasheeds are halal?

but without the authority of the gods the laws could not be enforced in the first place. the humanity needs absolute authorities, be them gods or constitutionalisms

not singing but i guess instruments with cords are forbidden, like guitar, piano etc.

it was sort of a controversy in ottoman empire too back in the day. musical instruments with strings/cords were forbidden but in the ottoman palace there were a lot of musicians that used instruments strings/cords. there is even a famous poem/song about it written by a bard back in 19th century, called "where is the devil in this" referring to the "instruments with strings are devil-made".

Why are these forbidden?

i have no idea, stupid bullshit rules after all. there are even funnier things happened during ottoman-wahabi wars

>Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]

ottomans had a pretty big musical things though, everyone knows mehter, the soldier band. also ottos had quite a lot of palace musicians too.

Why would you say that, it's a religion for disease ridden dogs.

Arabian culture has always been honour-based and back when everyone recited complicated poems or memorized the one book they had playing music was like blasting lil Jon full volume

>Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute

But then there's the danger of morality changing.
Good example being homosexuals.
Before some areas of europe were christianized, infanticide was rampant.

Either polytheism or the triune god are the right religions. Extreme monotheism is close to atheism.

Infanticide was and is a natural measure of population control in tribal societies.

>Extreme monotheism is close to atheism.
>American Flag

Zero suprises

what the actual fuck

So morals are tools and nothing more?

Morals are always tools.
But to achieve what?
Allow the thought what a moral rule leads towards if a society adapts it. Think of consequences and decide if this is the future you want. If yes, then taadaa you got a moral value that is good in your sense.

I am a catholic. I follow the morals from the bible because I'm way to lazy to do the former step to all kind of shit.

Christian Atheism is the true path to enlightenment