youtube.com/watch?v=5l6OdpNZung
youtube.com/watch?v=UOrKIxr0WSY
youtube.com/watch?v=83R6iynL-KE
youtube.com/watch?v=rLhb9sHGYH8&t=0s
twitter.com/AdzCampbell91/status/934838353438048256
twitter.com/ArsenalFC_fl/status/934870676653166594
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for more Wilshere

The 5 minute booing after Xhaka's clean tackle was a personal highlight.

>Burnley

What?

I was so hard during the booing.

>play with a back 5

>muh neck when breaking hearts

>burnleyl btfo again

Feels good man

they boo'd this

>£50m for a flop ligue uhh striker
>Ozil and Sanchez already got their next clubs lined up
>rest of the team is gay twinks and niggers
>just like the entire fanbase

JUST

need someone to time how long it went on for
must have been at least over a minute

>Arsenal have now won all six league games in which both Sanchez and Lacazette have started, moving into a Champions League spot behind the two Manchester sides and defending champions Chelsea.

Lacazette is shit mate don't post shit like this lad

>decision goes Burnley's way
>"SAME OLD ARSENAL, ALWAYS CHEATING"

think these solid performances from mustafi are just his grand master plan to leave me shocked when he fucks up against man u

>Burnley players go to ground for even the softest of challenges when they lost the ball

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>arsenal player controls the ball with his chest

>Burnley should have had a man sent off

>Arsenal should have gotten two penalties

Sweden stop embarrassing yourself

>Arsenal should have gotten two penalties

I think to a large extent Burnley were victims of their own success.

They lowered the bar for what constitutes a foul by throwing themselves on the ground at the slightest of contact and baying at the referee to give them a free-kick whenever the slightest hint of a foul arose.

They were pleased when the referee acquiesced time after time as they could pump the ball into the box from the free-kicks they won.

But that low bar for foul play that they demanded throughout the game ultimately bit them in the arse. In any other game I would have considered the penalty decision harsh but in the context of the game we just watched it was the correct call. It was as much of a foul as about half of the 14 fouls that Arsenal conceded. An element of contact followed by a player collapsing on the ground was exactly how Burnley won most of their fouls during the game.

literally and unironically kill yourself

> Burnley dive the entire game
>same old ARSENAL, ALWAYS CHEATIN'

>Arsenal had 1 shot on target prior to Alexis Sanchez's penalty
What an absolutely dire attacking performance.

>Mustafi solid at the back again alongside Koscielny and Monreal. Arsenal yet to concede when those three have played together this season (5 games played, 8 goals scored, 0 conceded.)
didn't realise they had started together so little
forgot kolasinac played a competitive game there altogether

Wenger post match
youtu.be/xEcRZI6QDyY

based mooy booys

Hold up. Are we actually going to end the weekend only 9 points off top?

its embarrassing how reliant this team is on ozil for creativity
now watch as he's sold in january without a replacement

Shkodran Mustafi vs Burnley:
73 passes
3 tackles
2 interceptions
5 clearances
1 blocked shot
9 aerial duels won

Is Burnley or Huddersfield the best promoted team?

Newcastle, Brighton and Huddersfield are the promoted teams
Burnley came up the season before

I love that a club like Manchester City could be losing to a team whose stadium is named after a cheap bitter.

This is what I think of when someone mentions the John Smith's Stadium:

youtube.com/watch?v=-f-eYnWDMQ8

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42130309

SEEETHINGG

if you go to the image location and add :orig to the url you'll get the original resolution
he's actually not though, which is a shame

>controversial late penalty

Controversial if you're an idiot, yeah.

how many cigarettes a day?

twitter.com/Stuart_PhotoAFC/status/934827498143207424

Nothing doing in this case, Stuart uploaded them in low-res on Twitter. Might be saving the high-res for Flickr.

I give him 5 years before he's speaking through a hole in his neck.

I'd think Sean Dyche is a good manager if had more black players on his team
does sound pretty bad doesn't it, can only imagine how his breath smells

oh weird, his other post was normal

apehoop coach doc rivers has a similar voice just from screaming instructions

Alas, no.

advantage is applied so poorly in football

kek, you were hoping so badly for their unbeaten streak to end

As he says, he is actually mad in the video, but is just hiding it well. I don't get WHY he's mad though, it was a penalty. Refs don't deserve to get shit for fair calls, even if they go against you.

that comment was about sterling being 'given' advantage even though he never recovered from being pulled and got tackled right after

Looking at the fixture list Arsenal should win every game remaining this year

and that would put us where

title race.

youtu.be/5l6OdpNZung
DT

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceb4WGQAD9M

youtube.com/watch?v=5l6OdpNZung

>2011+6
>still watching AFTV

is that rza?

youtube.com/watch?v=UOrKIxr0WSY

lmao the title

sure

most Arsenal post ever

Based City

Missed the game lads, how are we doing?

Who else loves seeing these park the bus tinpot clubs get their heart ripped out? Defend the whole game, run their little heads off yet still get nothing in the end and the disappointment in knowing they're not good enough. Fucking love it

shit offensively. ozil missed with 'illness'

orgasmic desu
fucking love it

youtube.com/watch?v=83R6iynL-KE
youtube.com/watch?v=rLhb9sHGYH8&t=0s

Wow just read the thread, love it ABA scum absolutely SEETHING

>play wilshere
>win

12 points behind City in 2nd

just like on Thursday right?

So in the title race effectively.

we can let that one slide since it was a meaningless game anyway

Is he, dare I say it, back?

just like the minutes he plays

WENGERRRRRR

>Wenger tried to sell in the summer

STATDNA

So the top 4 will be

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Spurs/United/Liverpool/Arsenal
4. Spurs/United/Liverpool/Arsenal

Who is making the cut?

twitter.com/AdzCampbell91/status/934838353438048256

Based Ty

The only likeable wenger in cunt

STOP
MAKING
THESE
FUCKING
THREADS

your mom

No.

Spurs & United, Liverpool 6th long off 5th, where Arse almost caught 4th but just missed out. Depends a bit on winter business, if Liverpool strengthen defence or Arsenal improve midfield and Spurs don't get a proper B2B mid they could end up 6th

Difficult to say. I think City are far and away the best team in the league but Arsenal, Spurs, United and Chelsea are all fairly closely matched. I could easily see there being less than 10 points between 2nd and 6th come the end of the season.

Umm, aren't you forgetting another contender?

Burnley aren't that good in the long run, mate.

Valencia XI: Neto, Montoya, Garay, Gabriel, Gaya, Soler, Parejo, Kondogbia, Guedes, Rodrigo, Zaza.

Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen, Semedo, Vermaelen, Umtiti, Alba, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta;, Paulinho, Messi, Suarez.

>Vermaelen
I miss his meme runs all the way up the pitch

>Gabriel v Vermaelen
It's the ex-Arsenal defensive shitters derby.

this game is hilarious

twitter.com/ArsenalFC_fl/status/934870676653166594
hahahaha

booooourns

lmao

SE QUEDA

Kek.