Beyonce to sing at Gareth Bale's wedding... for £1,5m

is it worth it?

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/real-madrid-star-gareth-bale-11590061

Relative to Bale's salary, this isn't all that crazy. He makes that much money in a month.

he isn't married? what took him so long, he has several kids.

>paying £1.5m to get lectured about KANGZ and QUEENZ on your wedding day

Makes sense since Bale is part chimp

Don’t they have famous Welsh singers they can call?

Oh wait

Name a good Beyonce song.

>£1,5m
lmao what a scam

Surprising she'd bother. Sure it's an easy 1.5m but she must get these offers quite often and turn them down.

>she must get these offers quite often
I doubt it

Why would you doubt it? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, they all do these gigs, generally for Arab oligarchs or mega-rich Jews. It's more about the status than the actual music being performed.

Single Ladies

Not for 1.5m

>1.5m to go sing at a wedding for a couple of hours and be done with it

100x better than a tour visit

>inviting black people to your Wedding

She must fancy Madrid

what if you marry a black person and 50% of your wedding is black people

How was yours?

>marrying a black person

>Ameridumbs

It's also probably his dozy wife's idea.

This. Nicki Minaj did my Jewish friend's bah mitzvah. The photos are pretty funny.

>Why would you doubt it?
because if that was the case, instead of going on exhausting tours worldwide for a full year for peanuts, she would be doing comfy weddings every weekend and bagging 75m per year
>Beyonce is worth ~£272 million according to Forbes Magazine after 20 years singing and worldwide fame
>that's less than 15m per year
but somehow I have to believe she rejects 1,5m offers to sign a few songs in private quite often lmao

No because you eat into your own exclusivity. The more of these private gigs you do, the less you can charge. It's really not that hard to grasp.

did she sing Hava Nagila?

fucking this. there will be zero mulattos, sandnigger or actual niggers at my wedding

only your wife's son

Doesn't Germany have a refugee quota for all events?

You only have to socialize with sub humans when you're living in a shithole

you mean affirmative action?

nope, that's an exclusively american thing I'm afraid

German club owners are pretty racist. There are not a lot of blacks in our clubs. This whole being blacked and cucked is an American thing, because these people are simply not implemented in our daily life

Lol no, just her normal stuff. Only she didn't do her normal stripper act, since, you know, these were children she was performing for.

I don't think that's because your club owners are racist or America is "cucked", it's just that Germany doesn't really have a lot of black people. 12% of Americans are black. What percentage of Germans are black? 2?

Club owners are racist, trust me. I actually know some. They don't want Arabs or blacks in their clubs

I don't think anyone wants greasy, aggressive ass Arabs in their clubs scaring all the girls away

How much did she charge and just how loaded is your jewish friend's family.

I don't want to turn this into pol, but I fucking hate Arabs. There were a lot of great minds in history that hated Arabs desu

> As if any of those even make 2.2 million USD for one megashow.

Any of these Hollywood prostitutes jumps at the ability to "sing" for that much, no matter the venue. If they turn down Arabs it's because they expect to gangbangkakke her afterwards and she's just rather tired.

> Believing his own countrys propaganda

That was supposed to be our mistake you fool

Not the price since he is a millionare. But what absolute shit taste to pick Beyonce out of all people. However, looking at his wife he clearly likes them thicc