John Ross a healthy scratch again, what do ya know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI
discord.gg/KZkKSy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brown's

If ya wanna win ya gotta put Kessler in

Is today the day?

Yes. Bungles are a mess. Then you get flash back.

B R O W N ' S

woah. these teams have fans? Will this thread go over 1 page?

Sam Ponder is so damn cute

who's ready for another chapter of The Blowout of Ohio?

have some retro Bengal banter from the times when this was an actual rivalry:
youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI

fuck off bitchass faggot

Hello no. Go for 0.

We got this guys. #bengalboiz reporting in

Remember when the bengals had a good QB? me neither. Go Browns.

also, Bungles, can you please take this faggot Hue back? he's still in love with your backup qb after all those years

Last decent QB Cincy had was Boomer

is my man josh starting

Hue is actually a super good OC, but i can imagine he's been disappointing as a head coach.

no, he can be activated starting monday
reports say he probably will
can't wait

You can place any HC on the Browns and they'll be shit.

shit I thought he was activated last Tuesday or something. he better play every game that's left

his playcalling has been god awful, not doing a thing to help kizer adapt to the pro game
he started practicing last tuesday, but he's still on the exempt list

DA BUNGLES ARE DA BOMB

You can't convince Auburn couldn't beat this year's Browns. Kizer is godawful

Auburn's quarterback is not going to be drafted

Lol

refs are fucking biased against burfict, its ridiculous tb h

Burfict gets called for the tackiest shit

The worst part is he has these formations and plays that work extremely well but totally abandons them after he uses them once. On top of that he might be the worst HC in the league when it comes to time management

Carson Palmer looked like he had a lot going for him then Kimo von Oelhoffen blew up his knee.

What is even the point of a W for either team at this point? They're just cucking themselves into a lower draft pick.

If.you actually believe that you're beyond helping

What did he say that was false?

Not really

>heheh we'll wait until you're a free agent to sign you don't worry
>can't believe they actually bought that BS about the fax machine lmao

discord.gg/KZkKSy

GAME CHAT!!

discord.gg/KZkKSy

That ANY college team could even compete with an NFL team is ludicrous and something I'd expect my gf to say.

dpes anyone have a working streams? nothing I found on plebbit is working for some reason

There's really not much of a difference anymore. Top players from college are making immediate impact at the NFL level when given opportunities

I mean its the Browns and Bengals we are talking about here....

my reddit stream works. the velocityraps one

Who was that fuckhead that refused to block to block for Duke on that screen? He just stopped and stared at two people and then ran past them.

only fucking game on in cincinnati, good thing i'm out of here in a few months

agreed that call was blatant bias

Epic, simply epic
:^]

The difference being that a college team may have 5-10 NFL caliber players while the NFL team has 53. Come on my man.

buffstream dot com

The difference isn't between the top level players it's the second half of the roster. The 52nd guy on a college team is basically nothing more than a good HS player while the 52nd best player of a Browns team is still an all-conference level guy

Dalton is so bad

Sorry, non sorry your state sucks at football.

these ones didn't work for me, but i found one that does. ty anyway

Garrett looks like a bust desu. Kinda slow

>your state sucks at football.
Fuck off faggot. The Hall of Fame is in Ohio for a reason. Ohio high school football is Texas/Georgia tier talent wise

Go terrapins!!

are gregg williams' defenses always shit at everything except rushing the passer?

wew boys lets get it

ominous

cricfree.sc

i love how easy that drive was

goddamn the browns are a disgrace to the league

BROWNED.COM

DATLON
A
R
G
O
N

these tv shows looks worse every year, pathetic

They shouldve went with a whole new look coming back. They were actually a good team back in the day and were one of the favored teams to win the AFC before they were shipped to Baltimore.

duke johnson and crowell are both super solid, why is your run game so mediocre this year?

Im watching this one. Also thinking about meeting Jenna who is only 2miles away. Should i do it lads?

Can we get some thousand yard stare Browns fans?

Crowell is ass and Duke doesn't get the ball more than a few times a game despite being the only playmaker on the team.

Kizer can't pass, 7 man fronts because of that, because of that get behind early and abandon the run

are you in cincy?

crowell is overrated and hue would rather kizer throw a metric ton of pick than give duuuuuke some carries

holy shit a ball that went more than 20 yards in the air and actually hit its target

Lol.
>crimina- i mean college football.

based refs lol

it helps that there is a target that is actually competent and catching the ball, something that wasn't the case until last week

how did they call that taunting one way

Jesus Christ the Browns are sad

cant evenn make a fuckin 43yrd fg lol. This team is such trash. I would really like to see how peypey would do things if they snagged him to run shit.

That depends. Are you Jenna?

This is actually really hard to see. You know this poor kid has a lifetime of misery ahead of them and they just realised it.

He'd drag his dick across the forehead of some poor intern and then overpay for a mediocre veteran QB

>muh OSU
SAD.

they gutted the roster completely after 2016. this is a 3 to 4 year plan. give the moneyball squad time

miss me yet?

andy vick

andy running will never not be hilaroius

>Garrett getting shutdown by the worst OL in the league

My bust sensors are flaring

>started dalton for fantasy
>dalton 25+ rush yards
Haha fucking browns

>started dalton for fantasy
what did he mean by this?

AJ secretly despises Dalton for stunting his career

Kek

The state of (you)

You were saying?

og abused

>5 sacks in basically 5 games

Liking what I see so far

>lost rodgers in a 12 man league
>been using stafford but benched him this week because of vikings D
Dalton actually tore up the browns last time they played.

Who's gonna blow the perfect season?

Don't worry man, im starting Dalton in my league. Along with Bengals D, mixon, green, lafell, and kroft. based homerism paying off

Morning fap session ran a little long so I'm just now tuning in. Have I missed anything noteworthy?

packhurrs
damn rip kizer, once again injured after having a decent game

Holy shit, Kizer is going to have porridge for brains bye the end of the year.

mixon is teh truff
andy vick
kizer threw a long pass or something