Movie over whitey, there's a new ruler of Africa

Movie over whitey, there's a new ruler of Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7tv7TtOOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shovel heads rly are the master race, huh?

Enjoy your yerrow guilt in a few years!

Let them have it. They'll just repeat the same mistakes that whitey made and they'll learn that you can't domesticate Africa.

Do you think poo-in-loos will even bother creating a sewage system once they split the Earth with China? Hmm, maek me thunk.

lol

It will end with a bunch of Asians on a roof armed to the teeth defending their 7-11

Have fun with those beasts.

Lmao the Chinese guy is wearing a Burberry shirt. That video is perfect.

whos that john lennon lookin and smellin muhfugga

it's all so tiresome

>hiro in the bottom left
WE HAVE TO STOP THIS

Let China take them in.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

They can have it

He probably looking for new mods.

>trade whites for soulless gooks

Well played, Africa. Well played.

>developing africa
Are these retards out of their minds?

ching chong ding dong

The chinese go to African countries for those spicy copper and iron resources the niggers cant figure out how to harvest. They supply the niggers a great amount of jobs whilst the chinese work as the managers and such.

But, the big negative is that the chinese are also promoting their very shitty work conditions. Niggers don't handle working 12 hours a day properly for a low wage properly. So they're slowly turning into angry 'oppressed' niggers.

This alliance between the two nations is slowly unsettling and will break out in conflict, eventually.

Pay reparations, white boi. We wuz da first ppl and created errythang n shiet. We kangz. We kweenz.

They'll be fine, they don't have the pathological altruism gene that runs rampant in Northern Europeans.

i fucking knew hiroshima nagazaki was a slaver

Movie over indeed...
New slave owners have no white or yellow guilt.

>autism gene

it's just so tiresome

Lol, that black guy's face is the definition of angry denial of your own race's failures.

If you wanted to know what it looked like when someone's sub-conscious mind knows an ugly truth about themselves but they won't admit it out loud, look at this guy's face.

It's literally the facial expression for "stop redpilling me I'm afraid it might work and I'm happy being bluepilled."

>The chinese go to African countries for those spicy copper and iron resources the niggers cant figure out how to harvest
After all this time ?
Haven't whites shown them how its done ?

They soon will. We were happily chopping off nigger heads no longer than 100 years ago and look at where we are

>implying they give a fuck about the Africans
They'll develop nothing, they'll take what need and leave. Chinks have no empathy for subhumans

>build a butch of roads and infrastructure in exchange for all the raw resources they can cart out of africa

>those roads and infrastructure will get ruined in a few years anyway because the blacks cant maintain anything for shit

This gonna be good

It's the same expression an angry NEET has when his parents are lecturing him on how he needs a job. Fake unconcerned look and head shaking.

>haven't we shown them how it's done
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Holy fucking shit, you're funny France. Jesus Christ. Nice joke.
See;
That whole documentary is a gold mine

Whites are fucked, east asians are our only realistic hope that Civilization will survive. D-g speed.

Guy at top left kind of looks like a Romulan

>they'll take what need and leave

i bet you whiteys wished you guys had left without all this baggage that came back to bite you though

didnt do a clean job

>actually police niggers
>crime becomes minimal

>let nigs be nigs
>24k deaths a year

Sounds a lot like Chicago.

makes me want to watch gravel truck simulator again.

We were always kinder than the Chinese. We're just naturally more empathetic

I wish them all the luck.

If you put an african in a car, they think they can fly.

They're niggers who cant even get their country out of third world status even if they get billions in foreign aid. What did you expect?

What is the name of the documentary?

I'm more than ok with this

>We were always kinder than the Chinese.
Not really. We did a lot of bad shit in Africa.
People should just learn stay the fuck away from there since it always come back and bites you in the ass.
Chinks are no exception

Good. I wouldn't step foot on the continent of Africa if you paid me.

Hahahaha the Chinese are fucking dicks about it too

everyday

Empire of Dust

>youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
Have fun. it's pretty good

Empire of Dust

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=kf7tv7TtOOY

good movie

His whole life that nigger has dealt with white people who tell him that nothing is his fault. Everything is because of whitey. Everything is because of colonisation. It's only 50 years since independence.

Then the chinks come along and they don't give a shit about the feelings of Africans. The chinks tell the truth: blacks are lazy, stupid and unreliable and that's the reason their continent is a shithole.

This. Based chinks.

South African firms are still out preforming the Chinese in exploiting Africa. We own the African banking, mining, communication and infrastructure markets. Everyone knows:

You want a bribe and shitty work with cut corners? You hire a Chinese Company
You want a quality project on schedule and on budget? You hire a South African Company

The Chinese are despised in Zambia because they promised infrastructure in exchange for a copper mining licence, then the Chinese constructed a road from their copper mine to the nearest port of export.

The road only benefits Chinese companies, and the road was only built with Chinese labour, meaning no local received a job, yet their natural resources are still raped and the country ends up exploited. The people who authorised it got a few billion yuan on the sly for sucking Chinese dick, but the locals remember this, especially when that useless road washes away in a few years because it's so poorly constructed.

The Africans may have zero froward thinking, but they too know the Chinese only want to screw them.

This. So much this.

They won't...and never will.
Different race , different culture....No christian guilt...
You have to remember , "human rights" , "multiculturalism" are not asian ideological concepts.
As a matter of fact , "multiculturalism" is a pretty ironic concept. The most "cuck" concept of them all.
Because it's a "monocultural" phenomenon.
You see , you can't be "multicultural" in Saudi arabia , Afghanistan , China , Israel , Japan etc..etc..
Sure , they may pretend that it's the case on paper. But they're not.
It's a monocultural phenomenon that only takes place in America/Canada , Western Europe , Australia ...
I.E where there's liberal/marxist influence.
That's why the west is dying and willingly accepting unlimited hordes of low IQed , 3rd world welfare parasites...

But since multiculturalism doesn't work. Europe's future will be islam. And population replacement. Because that's what you get when you hate your own race , civilisation , history...In the name of "diversity" , "antiracism" , "multiculture" , "equality"...etc...etc..

Chinese people live on a different planet. They think we're insane. They don't understand why many european countries are invaded by Africans or Arabs.

Same goes with the Japanese. They think we're mad. And many are sorely disappointed when they see what europe has become.

In europe we have a culture of GUILT
In Japan , they have a culture of SHAME...Big difference.

The UK needs to get involved in Africa. These niggers are sitting on huge amounts of untapped natural resources. Now that we're on the way out of the EU, we need to exploit all of that.

You don't have jews

I watched a documentary on CCTV years ago. It mentioned the exact opposite of what you said.

South African here. We quite like the Chinese but they mostly use Chinese labourers still

>subhuman chinks are capable of emotion beyond avarice

good meme

do they even study their own history and shit?

at least the chinks are paying them

The Han need colonial possessions and lebensraum

First Africa, then Outer Manchuria and Siberia, then Australia.

Tomato, tomoto

And you think the Chinese aren't chopping off hands behind the scenes? Also remember the Chinese are coming in and putting back together something that the Europeans spent centuries on. Just you wait and see in fifty years once the Africans start getting uppity, how swiftly the Chinese crack down on them.

China's second continent is gonna be Australia.
Free Trade Agreements and above-american education rile up those chink planes.

Michael Sata was talking about British colonialism. The picture you posted shows victims of the Belgian Abir Rubber Company.

Belgium =/= Britain
Our recent referendum proved that.

I wonder what they are doing today.

Serves them right, they refused great civilization and created a void which Chinese took advantage of

Every day now nigs are finding out what mistake they made to overthrow Whites and how worthless and stupid indeed they are

No more free rides under Chinese though. They're doing gods work actually. Nature is cruel and some races were created to serve, simple as that

Yeah whoever wrote the other post has no concept of what Asia is. Chinks don't care about nice living standards, environment etc at all. The average Chinese residential district makes Eastern Euro commie blocks look like luxury living

>Chinks have no empathy for subhumans

Chinks have no empathy, period.
I think Africans will look at the period of western colonialism as a golden age.

a question for brits:

if the choice was up to you, would you have given the african countries commonwealth status?

> untapped
Not really
Canada alone is more rich in resources than all of Africa

Good.

Please do a better job than we did.

Man that's brutal. One the onebhandbthe chink is right but its not like its that one black guys fault iys his culture for all we know he could be a hardworking bro

Gook women are getting BLACKED in China

How can chink men even compete?

Good luck. Maybe the Chinese strong hand will keep them in check.

They're not Anglo so no.

Jesus, does it matter? If whites aren't exploiting Africa, it is Asians, Arabs, or anybody but Africans. Any group of people on Earth could easily walk in and dominate the entire continent.

China actually helps more than they take. They develop infrastructure that is NOT just for resource extraction. They build schools, hospitals. They intermarry with the locals. There will be no such thing as yellow guilt.

And even if they mistreat them, they have a LOOOOOOONG way to go before even coming close to what white people did. In fact, such level of barbarity can never be equaled by anyone in the 21st century without a debilitating mental illness

>not knowing what "untapped" means

Good for them. Niggers just can't rule themselves.

I honestly don't care. We went to Africa and tried to build civilisation for the niggers. We built schools and hospitals, sent them to our universities, raised them up and told them that they were our equals. Then we gave Africa back to them and they destroyed it.

My view is that Africa is not worth the trouble of ruling it.

It's time for the chinks to learn what insufferable subhumans they are.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>always the hottest women
why?

Once the Chinese are the rich and control everything and African dissatisfaction is at maximum, whitey will hand them the weapons needed to drive the chinks out and return Africa to the stone age.

That is what happened to white control of Africa but with communists supplying the weapons. Such is the nature of territory on the periphery of empires.

That. Just see what those fuckers are doing in cities like Vancouver: they are the elite and white Canadians do all menial jobs for them while chinks cruise around in Porsches.

Also, people here are delusional if they think white people still aren't exploiting Africa. The computer you are typing on could not be made at an affordable price without the disgusting economic enslavement utilized by the West on the developing world

Well , i know the reasons...But i just wanted to see how you guys would react. I wonder if POL is a solid representation of what every european (or "white" person) , is deeply thinking.
When you look at the media or listen to liberals , you'd swear that all of Africa's misery is only due to white people's fault.
I always thought it was just a mere question of IQ.
But nobody talks about it because it's a taboo for some reason. (i'm guessing since the end of ww2 ? )....

But it's not doing us any good...Not for whites or for Blacks...

No wonder so many of them have deep hate and resentment towards whites. Universities , hollywood , media , politicians...have brainwashed them for decades...(them and us) , into believing that all of the world's misery was the white's man's fault.
And if other races fail , it's because of invisible "white privilege" or racism or whatever...

I'm sure there's other possible explanations. Maybe it's not just a question of I.Q....
But I.Q. probably has a big influence on Africa's current situation.
It can't just be blamed on the environement. (look at white farmers in south africa)...Not to mention Africa is the richest continent in the world by natural resources.

It's been very thoroughly tapped

>They develop infrastructure that is NOT just for resource extraction. They build schools, hospitals.

You're describing European imperialism.

When I was young I wanted to become a billionaire, form a private army, and take over a country in Africa.