Lol. BTFO yet again

Colbert had his way with Drumpf last night.

Absolutely fucking brutal.

What a buffoon, our country is now an international laughing stock again I'm afraid. To foreigners watching Colbert on TV: Not all of us white Americans voted for this clown.

LOL fuck drumpf and fuck wite people XD

I hate Colbert as much as the next user and I voted for Trump, but The Huffington Post really has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

>he voted for cool bert
lmao

hope you get paid for this shit

Remember if you disagree with Russell Crowe you disappoint Russell Crowe, faggot.

he's just trying to get his wrinkly old cock into Watson.

ahaha! dude! SKUNK GOT BLOWN OUT! I love Sherburt!

Trump said to his critics, "What would you say, to the American family that loses their jobs because of illegal immigration or jobs going over seas?"

Did Colbert has a reason why a government should accept either?

>even CNN admits most people loved the speech
>which means actually every being in the universe loved it

kek pelosi on suicide watch

EUGGGGHA GOTEM STEVE AINT IT HAHAGEHA!

so it's Trump ready to take down capitalism once and for all or it's the usual symptomatic cure that's peddled by dishonest ideologues?

Colbert at it again: '...the women of the democratic party wore white as a tribute to the women's suffrage movement / the republican men are white as a tribute to the people that voted for them...'

lol, fuck all white people, dude

>"What would you say, to the American family that loses their jobs because of illegal immigration or jobs going over seas?"

Get better education and move out of California.

>immigration
>jobs going overseas

These two things aren't really comparable. Offshoring is a pretty huge problem because it affects white collar work and drives average incomes way down. Onion pickers aren't competing with Americans. They're competing with automation. And for now just barely winning out.

This is now a Shahi thread

>Colbert had his way with Drumpf last night.
Yeah saw it.
This means drumpf is finished right?

> why don't you just take out a student loan the size of a mortgage, user, and use it to get a degree from a state university that no one gives a shit about in a field that most likely won't get you anything other than an entry level position selling shoes at sears?
hehe y-yeah! hire education is the key!

>absolutely ripped him apart!
>"he's stupid and orange lol"
Noggin is joggin

>Americans are so dumb illegal immigrants who can barely speak english steal their jobs
>Americans still haven't realised their cars and other industry products are mostly shit tier and that's why noone buys them

this faggot's ratings are so low he made out with another man for attention

H-1B visas are fucking over educated workers, too.

It's fun that right-wing Americans are now looking for massive government intervention to save their sorry asses now that beaners and chinks are undercutting. muh muh small government is obviously only a thing when you're doing well for yourself.

lmao how does unemployment exist nigga just go to college and have massive debt and then move hundreds of miles away nigga

Can you imagine how good the Colbert report Colbert would have been during the election/presidency. Now he just makes weak jokes and political statements

Yes, a demographic that has no legal recourse if they work in dogshit conditions and get paid pennies on the dollar are somehow more attractive to sociopathic corporations than American citizens who have to be paid minimum wage and who can sue their employers if they get hurt on the job.

It's funny how that works.

If Americans were just willing to work for less and live 3 generations to a home this wouldn't be a problem.

Compared to the rest of the world American labour laws are fucking abysmal.

The best thing is corporations have convinced Americans that anybody who doesn't kill themselves working is a lazy communist.

> enforcing current immigration laws is massive gov intervention

rly maeks u tihnk

illegal aliens don't pay taxes, collect welfare, and accept lower pay since they're freeloading on welfare

they mooch off the rest of society and keep the money for themselves they do get paid. it's not a level playing field.

Hear me on this guys. Donald Trump..

as an american i agree that american cars are complete shit

I just want to fuck the shit out of Kelly Anne

>They don't pay taxes
>but can collect welfare
Really makes you think.

Poor Americans get welfare AND tax credits. They pay less than zero taxes.

>if the mods don't interfere, this bait thread will hit 250+ replies

straight out of a dogfart video

>dogfart video
Oh the memories

don't think too much it's quite simple.

poor americans that have no income. so they aren't taking jobs which means it's irrelevant to the discussion. illegal aliens take low wages, collect welfare, and pay no taxes. it's a good system for them and the employer but it's bad for taxpayers and anyone that needs a job who would have to actually pay taxes.

Obviously the main purpose of a government is to help its people. Are you retarded or something? Why shouldn't they be happy that the government is doing something when they aren't doing well?

I support trump but get politics off this forum

Tell that to the Australian governement. All they do is give foreign companies more land and tax cuts while insulting and cutting everything to help the poor.

>hefovshe
What did he mean by this?

DELET THIS