Are you pusy or sex, OP?

Dakota > Elle

This. Pusy poster is the best

nope

They both hate niggers though :(

DUMB NIGGER

dakota is so ugly

her face started to change after she turned 20

>I'll pretend I am an intellectual by making movies that are shallow, yet cryptic, so other pseuds can pretend they are intellectual.

The irony behind Refn was best seen in the Neon Demon. Movie about superficial beauty, where the only thing that can be considered good is the visuals. George Lucas couldn't have made it any more poetic.

There is nothing cryptic about the Neon Demon it is pretty on the nose. The main driving themes of the film were the narcissism of today's youth, the abusing industries which take advantage of such youths, and how the such industries (namely the fashion industry) live off "new blood" (hence all the vampiric metaphors).

If an idiot like me could get Neon Demon, then you have no excuse. You missed the point. I think there is definitely a lot more there than you are willing to give credit to.

Shes not even beautiful

Look at that horribly asymmetric face

Oh yes, the most sophisticated point anyone have ever made.

>Children are narcisstic
>Uhm, like, fashion industry is bad and showbuissnes is bad too.

How about making a movie about something that has either
a) Haven't been told a million times, starting with fucking Cicero

b) Something that isn't painfully obvious. It's like making a movie about how football players have only a limited time to make money, because their bodies keep breaking down with each game played. It's not interesting, it's not surprising, it isn't smart, every character is a cardboard cutout, and the stunnig visuals can't save a movie without any substance.

Well I don't anyone has ever taken this theme and turned it into a horror film with vampiric elements.

>Something that isn't painfully obvious
It is painfully obvious, but it's quite funny that you didn't even seem to grasp that point that the film made

It wasn't a horror film. Any horror tropes in this movie felt more like a pastiche, as shown in the final scene where one of the models vomits an eyeball. IF Refn really wanted for it to be a horror film, if he wanted us to feel tension, then he has to go back2skool and read up on ancient theatre and decorum.

pusy

Refn has stated in multiple interviews that he was inspired by the "vampire" film Planet of the Vampires and of Terence Fisher's work.

You're right in that it isn't your traditional horror film, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have the elements.

But these elements does not work if they are out of place. If you sew a horse cock onto your forehead, that does not make you a very good harness animal.

was she autistic?

Does that mean women have no value other than their beauty?

>this elongated pig creature is supposed to be the most beautiful model of all time

yikes

>>>

I don't really give a shit if you think whether the elements work or not, all I'm saying is that they are there and it's undeniable.

I finally saw this yesterday after regretting not seeing it at the cinema.

The first three quarters was pretty good but it seems that refn is less interested than his previous two movies in having any sort of narrative.

Are you female? I notice it's mainly women that can't handle this movie

Hey the narrative was there, and it builds up. Everyone really seems to have a huge problem with the "third act" though.

This.
women somehow hate all actresses that they know men like. The same story with the only good emma (frog) and Kristen stewart.

Women hate other women more than any mgtow misogynist ever will

man Abbey Lee is really good in this

also best Fury Road waifu

Yeah, build a tower next to your cuckshed and call it a castle.

lmao, 7,5 inch dick here

God what a slog of a movie.

Glad I skipped to the notable scenes and didn't have to follow some annoying cunt and her annoying friends for however long that shit ran.

Even the ending was lackluster.

I give it two anons down.

7.5'' feminine dick?

>Yeah, build a tower next to your cuckshed and call it a castle.

Funniest Joke i've read in a while. You should definitely write that one down!

I already did write it down, you pleb. How could you read it otherwise?

I meant in a joke book or a piece of paper, silly goose!

I forget that the average 4channer is 14 years old and has no idea what a notebook is

Joke's on you i'm posting from my notebook

>a notebook
isn't it that flick with the goose?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt

>women somehow hate all actresses that they know men like.
Why is this?