How do we get rid of this plague?

How do we get rid of this plague?

Sup Forums is worse

take a look in the mirror

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. crossboarding isnt against the unspoken rules.
if you want serious discussion literally go to any other forum/chan. if not then shut the fuck up and mind your own business and use filters or some shit. point is, dont be a little bitch.

This

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and we don't want to cut people like you the FUCK down.

You don't. We're here to stay.

Sup Forums is unironically the best thing about this black loving shitty board

we wont let niggers and kikes spread their fuckery

>you're with us or you're with them
>shills trump, israel's greatest ally, to no end

poll is where to stay

gb2lebbit

>H-hey guys...NIGGERS lmao

I told my friends about the kikes IRL and they had no idea who the kikes were or why I was so angry. They weren't my friends for very long...

>and your enemies closer

It tickles me pink that there are STILL people who don't know this. Do you not know that Israel and the Rothschild Family are the final boss? You laughable, little simpleton. Donald Trump keeps them close because right now, they aren't the primary concern. They're the final concern. You don't want to fight them while other threats are hitting you from all sides, do you?

Silly child. Learn a few things about life and get back to us.

t. 15 year old acne riddled stormcuck

Make mobile acess require a Sup Forums pass.

Two birds killed.

Nuke Sup Forums

im 33 years old you little bitch

Sup Forums is basically just Sup Forums discussion movies

I don't give a fuck about your mama
Kissing on her face ain't no drama
It's probably different than the nigger cock she's used to
Kill a niggeR and skullfuck a Jew

>this pathetic mental gymnastics to justify voting for another zionist puppet

yeah bro it's all part of le masterplan
keep deluding yourself

/film/

t. 33 year old acne riddled stormcuck

>crossboarding isn't against the rules

Uhh yes it is? Every board's first rule is about how the threads and conversation should pertain to the topic of the board you reddit traveler newfag.

epic

Not him then you are a retard. This board is literally full of spergs and idiots. Most from Sup Forums

It's here to stay, unfortunately.
I wouldn't mind it at all if they weren't so loud.

All i read here is "newfag"

t. Kikeserveative

Trump's own daughter is Jewish and he has been sucking Bibi's cock since day one. He is basically a Jew at this point.

Alright reddit. Go back to your echochamber then. It is much safer there.

if you post on Sup Forums you'll get banned for a week from every other board.

this tbqh famalam

>star wars spam for more than a year almost killed Sup Forums
>nobody cares
>now everybody bitches about some Sup Forums shit
wth seriously

stop being a nigger/jew

Sup Forums and Sup Forums has always been one in the same

Post random pictures of actresses in every Sup Forums thread. It paints the mods into a corner.

Small dicks are the cause of all racism.

It's time for a purge.

We really need to drive these fucks out, /film/ won't fix jack shit. Jannies won't help us. It's up to us to fight the scum.

To add to that, hit all Sup Forums threads with pic related. Guaranteed derailment

go back to plebbit?

kek, i remember that thread

You won't drive Sup Forums out, you can only filter them out for yourself if, you wish so. If you don't filter, Sup Forums will become you, you will be assimilated

What does the cartoon say?

Nuke it and Sup Forums from orbit.

Its the only way to be sure.

.t guy that makes an irrelevant thread not related to movies to begin with

Something like 'why dont you fuck this nigger, attractive white woman? Are you r-r-RACIST? How dare you want to preserve your own people' etc

Need to be nuked desu. Containment boards simply do not work, they just provide a base of operations to spread their bullshit everywhere.

Alternatively, Sup Forums could become so unwelcoming that all the "redpill" normies get scared away. But that would require flooding the board with a mix of pedophilia and pretentious foreign cinema.

>its a reddi/tv/ crys about people having different opinions episode

>this makes Sup Forums laugh

What an absolute group of pissants, have more respect for /r9k/ virgins than those losers

I love how everything basically boils down to; I dont like women fucking black dudes.

>he thinks his offtopic shitposting is an "opinion"

That's pretty sad.

Worked for /mpl/

Racists are literally worse than ponyfags

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the bread and butter of Sup Forums. You think this board is bad? You haven't been to the other mainstream boards. Sup Forums is filled with literal children, every thread on Sup Forums is about masturbation to 2d characters, Sup Forums and /r9k/ are basically /soc/. The only truly quality boards on this site are the slower ones where the threads last for days at a time. That's the only way you can get actual good discussion. Think about if a thread for a movie was made that you haven't seen but it interested you, and you were actually able to watch it and meditate about it for a day, come to the thread and discuss it with other people who have just watched it. That is why we need two boards, a slower board for actual discussion and a fast board for memes.

>Sup Forums is a singular entity with a singular point of view and a singular political opinion

>But that would require flooding the board with a mix of pedophilia and pretentious foreign cinema.

That's so crazy it might work.

>create containment board for all the race obsessed retards
>they still post shit on other boards anyway

It's retarded to think you can. They are absolutely tied together. Sup Forums is a fucking Sup Forums colony and if you can't see why that's completely natural, you're not paying attention.

You ever see a film these days? How about an awards show? Ever notice how overtly political all these things are. It's almost as if politics are a huge part of films and the film industry.

Of course Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same board, basically. Television and film are backbone of social marxist propaganda. (((They))) control television and film. You can't get rid of this "plague" until we get rid of the (((plague))) in film. That's never going to happen. Either get used to it or go back.

Yes and?

Get the janitors to stop sweeping the Blacked threads.

Please. Continue.

I hate this meme. When most of your board is 'nigger hate threads' and 'how do we fix white women' people are going to assume that's the kind of shit you obsess over.

Sup Forums is a lovely board you brute

You're an idiot.

Cunny man needs to join forced with the original legend, abatap. Only they could churn out enough autism to rid this board of the Sup Forums menace once and for all.

wow, smart guy over here. All you silly children could learn a thing or holy shit this guy is actually a fucking retard.

You have to admire his level of dedication. Just imagine if he put that much effort into a usable skill.

bumping for merchant naming

It's not about race. Don't be so dumb. Hollywood films these days have a singular political ideology in every single product they produce. If some films has leftist messages and some films had right wing symbolism while some had no politics at all, that would be just fine, user. However, Hollywood will literally not produce or fund a film that doesn't completely conform to this singular ideology. Actors who don't subscribe to it exactly are blackballed (unless they're too talented/famous for that shit like Clint or Mel) completely. You can't accept an award for your peers and discuss your acting or directing or craft at all. You must thank your overlords for indoctrinating you while making sure to virtue signal and let the people know you are also one of the "good guys" who believes exactly like literally everyone.

That's problematic, friend. It has nothing to do with race. Those people who focus on that are missing the point because they're fucking retarded. They're retarded here on Sup Forums and they're retarded over on Sup Forums. Don't let that distract you from how disturbing the points I just made are. It's not even hidden. It's just blasted right out there. Groups of people that large don't just completely conform to a singular political ideology. That's a concentrated brainwashing effort that is undermining this art form we all love here.

Discussing it can be a good thing. I don't want to see Sup Forums generals on Sup Forums or /natsoc/ generals over here but there is certainly a lot of overlap in discussion. The appropriate topics can be good bread.

I miss the old days.

Sigh.

(I heart summer.jpg)

You get rid of it by going to browse reddit where you belong pussy.

Nah, he's right. If Sup Forums was allowed to only discuss movies, and strictly the movies themselves, there would be no politics. But when you start discussing actors, directors, awards, the culture of hollywood, the socio political effect of movies in western civilization, you almost have to talk about politics sometimes, because politics is in everything. To deny this is to be bluepilled.

fuck off

And people say Sup Forums is bad? What about this fucking place?! Sup Forums is fucking shit, pedos, autistic sprouters and retards galore with shit taste in film and television.

THIS is the board that needs to go

go watch some tv you fucking bluepilled faggot
heil hitler

Are you saying deleting Sup Forums won't solve all of our problems? Heretic!

The thing is, Sup Forums wasn't even half as bad about 3 or 4 years ago. The whole zionist conspiracy thing seemed like a harmless meme, and the board itself was an echo chamber for all sorts of extremist/radical ideologies, and many people would actually mock you for being a genuine stormfag.

Since then, and especially during the presidential campaign period, the place seems to have been dominated by a more homogenised rhetoric and it's been flooded by newfags who actually take all the shit on there seriously and they try to spread their delusional bullshit on other boards thinking they're enlightened snowflakes.

yes people are finally waking up to the Jew
why are you so blind?

Wow, no counterpoints or reasoning or anything. Sad!

Do you really not think Hollywood is pushing a political agenda in a very uniform way? That stuff at awards shows is scary, man. I love films and seeing that bothers me. How can you create a piece of art when you literally can't do that without including symbolism for someone else's ideas? How can you have natural characters if they have to be diversified? It undermines the art form of filmmaking and I don't like where that's leading the future of our kino.

That's appropriate discussion for either board. I don't understand why that would make me an idiot. I'd like to see filmmakers include whatever symbolism they'd like. I'd like them to be able to create a film with no political message or forced diversity at all. I'd like to see an actor or director get an award and thanks his peers for recognizing his talent.

Sup Forums isn't ruining Sup Forums

It goes a lot deeper than that, user. Politics are gutting film of any credible artistry in Hollywood. That's a fucking huge bummer to anyone who loves film. Until that stops there is going to be a lot of overlapping discussion.

>inb4 your one sentence, non argument that is truly the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Just keep to your own board you tard. Is it really that hard?

Reported :^)

tl;dr

>hurr this is technically film related so I'm gonna make a thread about how niggers are sub-human

>hurr durr jews haha i'm so redpilled lmao, rothschild namedrop haha truuuuuuump haha i'm so fucking retarded i cant breath

frustrated acne ridden 16 year olds from a cambodian cave painting forum don't represent the general populace

Moot ruined Sup Forums in 2014 when he added IDs and flags, basically turning it into Sup Forums2.0. It was ruined even further when 8ch started and took away a lot of the board veterans, the people who actually had the good redpill information. Then when trump announced he was running for president, reddit came here in droves, especially when reddit had that censorship bullshit. The Sup Forums of today is filled with shitskin subhumans and bluepilled retards who have no serious political convictions and "muh bantz" and basically people dismissing political views if they come from a country they don't like. All of the old school users went to 8ch.

not an argument

better than being a pack of paedophiles who cry whenever they remember Emma Watson is now 26

t. neo-reganist monarchocommunist