/leaf/

John A. Edition

Btw this is a Canada general thread. Feel free to post what's on your mind, fellow Canucks

So many chinks and mohammeds in my city these days.

People like us may need to leave the major cities, they have been lost, but there are still plenty of nice places to live in this country.

Name one decent city

como esta leaf senors

Red Deer, Alberta

Whats your provincial government like lads? The ontario liberals cant do fucking anything right.

There are no good provincial governments in this country, but the Ontario government is particularly bad. I'll never understand why people keep voting for them (other than Ontario public sector workers of course, of which there are too fucking many). The Tories really aren't that scary. Dalton McGuinty and Queen Dyke should be in prison, and I am not exaggerating on this one bit.

Tell me about this place I have never visited.

Toronto core itself is also full of cucks, and will keep voting in shitlibs (provincially and nationally) for eternity

S A N C T U A R Y C I T Y

pretty happy with the situation in BC right now. nobody has enough power to just ram shit through legislature, so they actually have to *work together*.

Just moved out of Mullahsauga, haven't seen a garbage bag in forever! Glhf w/ the immigrants major cities

Because over the last few elections the other options have somehow managed to be worse. I cant even remember who the last pc fuckwit was but he basically wanted to be mike harris 2.0 and and ndp are total fucking idiots. Hopefully Patrick Brown wont be a colossal fucking idiot but the opposition seems, until now anyways, to be trying as hard as they fucking can to appear even worse than the libs. Every choice is fucking bad.

>S A N C T U A R Y C I T Y
?

Last guy (Hudak) wasn't anywhere close to Harris 2.0. His mistake was going the Trump route of speaking your mind plainly to the electorate. Unfortunately he didn't have any of the personality Trump does and was eaten alive by the media and labour unions the moment he said he'd like to axe some public sector jobs (long overdue)

I dont know why the conservatives always pick the least likable person they have.

Think there's also a common misconception that they're unlikeable, pushed by media and meme culture. Harper was a hella nice guy, and if you ever went to hear him speak, super personable and happy. Real shame he was painted as some unfeeling robot when he was probably the most average joe, grab a drink with kinda bro PM

>Because over the last few elections the other options have somehow managed to be worse

No man, nothing could be worse than the Ontario Liberals. The PC's may not have ran good campaigns, but they still would have been a better choice. Like I said, I sincerely believe that many of the top Liberals from the past 15 years or whatever should be in prison.

Hudak's biggest mistake was talking about the public sector cuts during the election. I don't normally endorse underhanded politics but he should have waited until after he took power to announce those cuts. Of course it has to be done, but making an election promise to cut 100k government jobs in a province where a million voters work for the provincial government is just fucking stupid.

I look out my window, and what do I see? A bunch of crazy fools, waiting for me? Well fugg...

Sanctuary cities is a meme that's started in North American and European cities. Cities where the metropolitan government tries to protect illegal immigrants from cops and the federal government.

I believe Montreal, Toronto, and a few other cities the Metro actively protects the illegals.

#NoBorders

Nice try OP but it looks like Leafland isn't interesting enough for it's own general

>Montreal
mostly a unilateral decision by the mayor, who fancies himself as some kind of great dictator

Who else /Edmonton/ here?
Northside here

bump

Anyone live in southwestern Ontario? Kitchener, London, Chatham, Windsor, and surrounding areas. Is this a good place to go start a career? I am a warehouseman/forklift operator with a pre-app cert in electrical work and looking for an apprenticeship