I'm trying not to look forward to this and I'm really trying to avoid watching it when it comes out in April

I'm trying not to look forward to this and I'm really trying to avoid watching it when it comes out in April.

I know it's reddit meme cancer of the worst kind but it's hard sometimes because I've admittedly been looking forward to a sequel ever since the first one.

But I know that would be an absolute betrayal of everything this board stands for so I'm trying to stay strong.

Please help me stay strong, Sup Forums. Give me your strength.

Because you guys are more than just friends to me.

You're family.

Is this fucking bait? Tell me this is bait. No body gives a fuck what you watch or what you enjoy watching. The worse thing you could do is seek approval from this fucking board.

Are you even a human? Or are you just alive to fulfill Sup Forums's beliefs and wishes. Get a fucking life kid and go watch the god damn movie if you're excited for it.

I'm watching it. It's not often we get a movie set around inter-galactic travel.

This is the worst falseflag thread I have seen in my entire existence site wide. At least Disney interns are putting in effort to make these threads interesting now.

>enjoy movie
>shit on it anyway

That's how it works user.

Guardians of the Galaxy is just Suicide Squad only actually entertaining and funny. Worth watching for sure.

It's concentrated reddit. It's weaponized reddit.

Having said that I loved the trailer, I love the poster, I love the soundtrack and I think the effects look fucking great. I'm going to go see this in the theater and it's going to make like a billion dollars. For you.

Gonna see it with my friends anyway man

You should too

YOU WOULD NEVER BREAK THE CHAIN
(NEVER BREAK THE CHAIN)

Me and 3 friends will meet that weekend to drink, smoke and watch guardians 2. We're all hype for it. Some didn't like Civil War and AoU but we've seen all the MCU movies. And so far GotG seems to be something special and above the usual marvel criticism.

How could one person be cucked THIS HARD

Do whatever you want fool

Haha surrender to your urges my fellow Sup Forums - Television & Film user, for this is the movie of the year no doubt!!!!1 Guardians of the Galaxy 2™ scored a perfect 100 over 100 in our controlled and preselected focus group, what about THAT haha X.D.???

I will surely go see it with my friends and family and you should do it too, unless you're a reddit.com L.O.L.!!! Also don't be an Epic Fail Guy and buy some Baby Groot™ merchandise for the youngest (and maybe FOR YOU* too hahahaha xD l.m.a.o.!!!)

Pic related, it's you if you don't go see this movie on theaters.

* Reference to the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises™ (2012, Christopher Nolan)

Looks like a fun movie. I'm going to watch it and then shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

1st film was great
Don't give a shit about meme'ing contrarians
Don't care for most of the mcu, but GotG was just a really cool space adventure

And Gunn's said that vol.2 will be almost completely unrelated to the mcu anyway so... (ie. no cameos or infinity stones)

How fucked up is it that I can't even tell if this is bait anymore? This board has gotten so simultaneously contrarian and meta that it's basically collapsed into a blackhole devoid of any and all coherent thought or discernible authenticity.

>It's concentrated reddit. It's weaponized reddit.

I thought The Lego Batman Movie currently holds that title.

It's a clash of people joking around and people taking themselves deadly serious that makes everything come off as a clusterfuck here. So basically, the same as Sup Forums ever was.

I psychically cringed when I watchet new trailer. It's so fucking dumb, I can't believe that there are adults unironically excited for this.

Why do all of you care about reddit so much?

Is it a jealously thing?

Like reddit is the popular chad and Sup Forums is the weirdo loser and thus all the hate towards reddit?

Kinda ridiculous how shit is so serious on earth in the MCU, but the greater threats are being guarded by these guys who treat everything like a joke.

>We are going to cleanse the universe of this filth... [2 minutes of generic MCU villain speech]
>MAMMA MIA WHAT A DOUCHECANOLE!! *blinks eye*

We're reaching new lows here, even for capeshit.

>I psychically cringed when I watchet new trailer.
>I psychically cringed
>psychically cringed
>psychically
Impressive. How's that different from normal cringing?

OP is bait, but I really think there are anons who genuinely think like this. It's kind of sad and pathetic.

I think OP is for real. OP, I have nothing but love for you faggot.

>three active threads with this image in the OP
I guess the marketing team has descended upon us
Faggot ass shills

New approach for bait 4/10 apply yourself

I liked the first one as it was fun and the dude is a good lead for that tyoe of movie. I will also see the next one.

With that please marketing teams this place will not produce million of viewers so take it down a notch

Your "satire" is not funny dumb retarded redditor. No, I don't hate GOTG because reddit likes it, I hate it because I watched it and it was trash. I don't give a shit if you liked it, but keep your cancer and passive aggressive comments out of my face, dumbfuck.

:^)

DELET

Pretty much.

Sup Forums is where pussies post rather than do so under a name where they can't suddenly turn contrarian.

these two are right tho. go watch shit and make your own mind.

are you fucking kidding me? Didn't I just explain what's going on? Are you really that stupid? You're using the "reddit boogeyman" boogeyman and you are literally no better than "contrarians". Stop watching garbage.

>Stop watching garbage.

I bet you are fun at parties.

So are we going to talk about how fucking bad this looks or what?

Don't be a fool the first was top and this looks like the same, we are just shitposting.

Speak for yourself, I've never had any problem with the chads or the weird losers.

Only a pussy would be so outraged.

I just watched this too and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky raccoon movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

OP is REALLY outraged and insecure. :^}

You are a basic bitch. Stop posting.

>I know it's reddit meme cancer of the worst kind

Oh my god dude are you seriously that fucking caught up in what autists and pedophiles on this shitty board think about your taste in movies? Are you that much of fucking insecure cuck bitch? You know you're going to love it, you faggot.

It's the opposite of that actually. OP is """"making fun""""" of people who are afraid of being called reddit (nobody really, but he is an insecure capeshit pleb after all)

just watch it fag, nobody gives a fuck

I don't know, the first one was a piece of shit of the highest order and this looks even worse. Thank goodness all the hype is on the itnernet and my normie friends don't even know this exist, otherwise I would be worried

why was that movie so autistic? i absolutely hated it

>shills trying to subvert the "this is reddit this is memes" in order to get us to see this trash

Not working, that trailer was fucking awful

First one was pretty garbage and I pirated that one. Let's just say that the second one's not looking much better.

>reddit meme cancer

YOU are reddit meme cancer

>why do comic book characters quip all the time

I liked the first one a lot but there is nothing appealing about the two. Plus it really looks like GREEN SCREEN The Movie(gotg 1 had more indoor scenes).

For once, the first post is truly the best post.