>>>/leftypol/

Fuck off fag

>>>/reddit9k/
bug off tranny

Lol, newfag

Le traps arent gay amirite xd

Of course they are you fucking fag

Who the fuck still uses Sup Forums

Are you the same faggot that spams these shitty threds with pictures of yourself asking for fitness advice, and then gets mad when people tell you to go to /fit/?

No this is the only fitness-related thread I've made here after I saw some Canadians talking about lifting in another one.

>doing memelifts

Olympic weightlifting is how you actually measure strength.
youtube.com/watch?v=nBDRxUfskn8

Yeah post your 40kg snatch lol. Olympic lifting is the ultimate meme associated with crossfit.

>he shakes and struggles lifting 500lbs to his waist
>Lu throws 450lbs over his head like its nothing

Stay mad powercuck, you guys are fucking weak

>he will NEVER, EVER have anywhere close to national level competitive lifts in oly
>Somehow feels superior when he sits and jacks off over chinks or slavs with toptier genetics on YouTube
Nothing sadder desu

Lad, my bench started at 125lbs and went up to 225lbs in my junior year of high school. My squat finished at 310lbs and my power clean was at 195lbs. That was my first time ever taking a weightlifting class.

I'm 5'7" and at the time I weighed 185lbs (I was fat)

How do your lifts compare to my 16 year old self with 9 weeks of lifting experience?

Nice larp.

>Nice larp
That shit isn't even impressive, lad. The only thing I liked about my numbers was the progress I made. Now post yours.

>225 lb bench in just over two months is not impressive
Maybe if you've played sports for a decade and are a top 1% responder

I've never been on a sports team, but I have always been naturally strong. You better believe there are people who will always be stronger than you
youtube.com/watch?v=MI0L7E_5Qac

Now post your numbers

What is your point? For a natural lifter that guy has a very good physique.