What Sup Forums drives?

What Sup Forums drives?

no license

lol fag

>captcha: bikes

my dad's truck

2017 Ford Fusion hybrid beige on beige. Pretty rad as a daily driver. Have a E39 540i wagon I use as a fun car too.

Forgot pic

u jelly?

Beige? A beige Fusion?

Don't even know what is it.

Yup, looks just like this. Got it for $18,000 with 100,000 mile warranty.

Saw some but never knew they were beige. Majority i saw were either black, white or grey.

Saturn sl2 1997 bruh. Complete with cassette player.

Are these expensive in Brazil still, I remember an user from Brazil saying they're like $50,000 there and bordering on luxury status.

Hmm, dad had '66 Beetle with cassette as well. Till it got totaled sadly.

Luxury not, expensive yeah. It's not hard to see some middle classfag dividing the payment in 72x and end up paying twice.

>Luxury not, expensive yeah. It's not hard to see some middle classfag dividing the payment in 72x and end up paying twice.

That's fucked up. These retail for $28,000 new here. Mine was leased to some old dude whom had a stroke and his family returned it early and the dealership waived the early termination fees. It only had 14,000 miles on it and they listed it at $22,000 but I was able to get it down to $18,000 financed at a sub 1% interest rate. I'm paying about $260 per month for it. Why are these expensive in Brazil? They're all built in Mexico and I thought you guys had a free trade agreement with them. I know Mexico receives Brazilian built Mercedes and Brazil receives Mexican made BMWs.

Many will say taxes. But the truth is the automakers go full jews here, they put the price high because they know there's gonna be some dumbass that will pay twice as that and when they sell the depreciation will fuck them up.

Like i bought mine in 2016, when it was new, but used. The guy paid around 18k USD on it, new, then he decided to sell and he discovered that depreciation threw the price downwill. I ended up paying 12k USD.

Ya depreciation is pretty steep like that here, especially on German cars. Was it a VW or something?

It's the UP in the OP.

That makes sense. German cars, especially VW don't have a history of aging well. IRL it's not as bad as the memes would suggest but they tend to have a multitude of small annoying problems when they age.

I think it's only the most recent models. The ones we had during 80's/90's were reliable and popular. I guess some were exported to US as well with the name "Fox".

So far my Up! been giving more reasons of how worth it was than sadness. Powerful(can beat Civics with fartcans), reliable and economic as fuck.

It's the same with cellphones, isn't it?
Apple puts their prices so high here because they know middle class teenagers will make their parents get them it anyway.

old chevy van daily driver with a '88 J60 land cruiser as a winter car
Might buy another J60 cruiser soon
And I have an old Volvo 240 and an old chevy malibu that both need a little work
or well they all need some work, but they are the ones not running
..the LC actually also needs to be repaired, the switch for the ádrepari is broken
>so many cars, so much lack of space and effort

I think that's everywhere. Taxes for cars are different from cellphones. I think the fact taht you can buy extremely cheap on Paraguay may affect that as well.

My dad has one.

>volkswagen up!
Ithe best car i've seen in brazil,why don't they come here, they are quite affordable, and comfortable.

Love the windshield real estate, can barely see in newer cars.

Great mpg

Fun fact: Unlike Ford's economy car (Fiesta) many Corollas are manufactured in the US.

The Corolla competes with the Focus not the Fiesta. The Fiesta is in the same classification as the Yaris.

Sorry /o/

I just know my car was made in Mississippi