Opinions on this movie?

Opinions on this movie?

I don't understand it

i dont get it
>t. female

Was their any logical reason to chase that boat with his boat damaged and his crew badly wounded?

boring

i broke up with my back then bf after he rent this movie, it didn't make any but he kept trying to mansplain it to me baka

jus sum doods on a ship doin guy things ya kno
i dint really get it nigga but some of my niggas got it i think

It's my favorite movie

How do you break up with your back

It's bullshit that there were no additional movies

I get it
t. Male

titanic was much better desu

A gentleman's action movie

*tips tophat*

I don't understand the movie at all. Seriously I can't.

Leos way cuter than Russel amirite?

Of course there was no logical point to it, Jack chased the ship out of both duty and prids. It was literally a major plot point.

Excellent but a bit bloated with "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR HOBBIES, SIR" scene. I mean had been friends for a long time? It was immature and redundant drama. Rest was awesome.

It was the last year movies could come out that showed the power and glory of the west.

Literally only learned of his existence yesterday

Rum, sodomy and the lash.
What's not to like?

I'm a woman. Every time I voice my opinion on this movie Sup Forums shuts me down and tells me that I don't understand it.

Well, that might be correct but I still think it's a boring movie.

My ex girlfriend loved this movie, and the whole book series behind it.

had recently seen it with a friend of mine and we got into this huge discussion about whether "lucky jack" was a egotistical asshole for going against a bigger ship and risking the lives of his crew - especially since it wasn't his direct orders (he said something to that degree somewhere).
I was one side of "well it's war, you have to fight a tyrant, order or not order" and he was like "No way, I'm a pacifist and Lucky Jack was being and ass to risk the lives of his crewmen, they rather stayed at home in peace!"
So who was right, Sup Forums? (pol stay out of this)

in essence it was
TEAM JACK vs TEAM DOC

found the trap lover

Not a trap, just an user. Hung out on /sci/, /lit/, and Sup Forums back then.

Are there any of the books available online for free? I've only ever been able to find the first one

Kino

>tfw my dad broke up with his then serious gf after seeing the breakfast club and thinking it was a piece of shit
>tfw he met my mom and I was born because of his autism

+1

It's tied with German War movie "Das Boot" for 1 number one movie that women will never understand

I don't get it

Literally favorite movie, pure unadulterated kinography

>doesn't know how to use IRC for free books
>or even torrents
you probably wouldn't understand them anyway

I don't get it

my bf loves this movie but i don't get it