Tell me about the mysterious land of Saudi Arabia

Tell me about the mysterious land of Saudi Arabia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/funeTMbJa8E
youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women just got the right to drive a car today.

Fucking degeneracy I swear. If it keeps going on, in 30 years they'll forbid marrying women less than 9 years old. And in 50 years they'll authorize women to wear a mini-skirt under their burka.

>Women just got the right to drive a car today.
The funny thing is, I doubt this will bring more happiness to them. My Grandmother never drove a car in her life and never missed out on anything.

your grandmother is not a working professional in the 21st century

most saudi women are not either

and as they're not allowed to go out without their owner or a relative of their owner, it won't change that many things

Its actually very americanized.
youtu.be/funeTMbJa8E

they are doe

it's saudi arabia not nigeria

most stay at home

no, their employment is pretty significant
there are more saudi women with degrees than men

there's an inverse relationship between degrees and employment, for example black women

what do you want to know

Tell us about the temp marriages, can you choose women a la carte? Would it be possible for a foreigner to get a harem if you convert? And what does it take once you've done that?

not really this guy is a known fag and hated nationwide lmao, he's basically our

a lot of them work.
and probably most of the young generation since 55% of college students are women, anyway we have a huge unemployment problem

They have a new leader...
A man of the people, I hear...

is it true that woman arent allowed to drive?
is it true that gays and drug users are stoned?

what are your political opinions about the country

temp marriages are haram, I think it's okay for filthy shites though

m8, if you can't get a girlfriend in an open country like Mexico you'll not get one anywhere else on earth especially here lmao

not since yesterday, now they are allowed to

drug users get jailed
stoning is only for adultry weather it was heterosexual or homosexual both partners get the stone

specify more, there is a lot of fucked up shit to count

whats your opinion on Israel?
do you think it is better than your cunt?
or do you hate jews no matter what

Nah man, it isn't about being a virgin who can't get any, it's about whether it would be feasible to have 3-4 wives, I get it Saudi is not porobably the best place in the Muslim world for that as it's likely way too expensive, but assuming you have the money it probably is one of the safest for that lifestyle. Again, just curious, it's not like I'm making plans.

Instead of selling Audis they sell Saudis

>not since yesterday, now they are allowed to
why? that was why saudi was based

This. What next? Women can pray at a mosque?

>whether it would be feasible to have 3-4 wives
are you kidding me

i mean it could be ok if you only see them when you fuck them

youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34

I'm assuming that inside your home, you could dress them in S&M outfits, I'm not sure how it works out whether you could have them lez out together or not. I know that you can have 4 wives in Islam if you can support them but what does that mean? Each gets her own room or do you need to build a separate home for each one? Could you manage on say a couple of million dollars and a barely six digit income or do you need more than that? Are there professional matchmakers or how do you negotiate marrying one?

The devil is in the details, is this board really gone so gay I'm the only one interested to know?

>is this board really gone so gay I'm the only one interested to know?
Maybe.

sounds like really expensive hookers

>is this board really gone so gay I'm the only one interested to know?
you're underage

>you're underage
No, I'm not

Someone for the love of God answer the Mexican for scientific reasons.

>asking for a friend

Saudi Arabia like America is a puppet to the filthy extraterrestrial zionist jew child molesting vampires of course I hate them
yes it would be possible for me but not for you, and trust me the problem isn't it being expensive lol

lmao, there is not a slave market where you can marry the girl you want, the woman has to accept and has the right to say her rules (ex: requiring her own house) sorry to burst your fantasies

>not a slave market
unless kufar right?

name an uglier country than saudi arabia

THE MADMAN

>gay woman
no such thing

kek

no unless war slaves, which unfortunately won't be happening any time soon

>filthy shites
What do you have against them besides propaganda?

Shia rebellion when?

Hollywood reject trying to get attention.

Most Arabs just see Shiism as a vehicle for Iranian imperialism.

Islam basically allows husband and wife couples to do anything they want in bed except for (I think) anal sex.

>anyway we have a huge unemployment problem
There's only so many jobs drilling oil.

tbqh I know the hate between shia and sunni only helps the enemy but they are pretty filthy (not all of them of course they have their own branches ranging in levels of degeneracy

sup brotha

90% percent of those go to foreigners already don't worry

haha
>word is they do anal to keep the vagina

They have an awful obesity rate because there's not a lot of tradition of physical exercise, probably because of the climate. Nobody is going to go outside and go jogging in 43 degree temperatures.

>temp marriages
That's for shia, basically a one night stand or something like that

The burka actually originated in Arabia and it makes sense if you consider the climate there. Unlike what some people think, KSA doesn't actually require women to wear full body coverings, and in the humid Hejaz coastal belt, they tend to dress lighter.

Islamic dress restrictions anyway primarily apply to teenage girls and younger women, girls under 12 don't have to wear a hijab and older women also have more relaxed dress codes.

it's a fundamentalist arabic shithole and we should close ties with them but everyone in the west is a greedy jew hypocrite so it'll never happen

Does your country have in plans for when the oil runs out?

Bump

the day when that shithole collapses (or turns into a bloody, very bloody civil war) will be a great day for the whole humanity

really, it must cease to exist and the saudi family must pay for their crimes

its dont

Be honest, Pytor. Your main issue with Saudi Arabia is that it's a US ally. I mean, there are Arab states that are even shittier, but they have a history of being pro-Moscow so you don't care about them.

But none of them is cancerous to that degree as Saudi Arabia.
Anyway, I totally dont support Russian international policy and putin's regime itself so I dont care if some country is pro american or pro russian.

just finished building myself a 5000 mW laser to perma-blind semites with.

come @ me abrahim

reminder that polacks have no identity beyond their semitic guilt-tripping cult