Slavs aren't white

>Slavs aren't white

Why? Weren't the Italians and Irish also considered non-whites at one point also?

What constitutes being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
youtube.com/watch?v=jqwYNW8-5IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American Education.

We have been mixing with finnics, uralics, turkics, central asians, mongols, and west asians, and caucus churkas for more than 1000 years.

The average ethnic Russian's genome is about 1/8-1/4 west Asian.

That goes for Balts as well.

Irish as non-white is a meme because they are quick to anger and have an absurdly low IQ compared to other Europeans.

Southern Italian populations have plenty of North African and Semite admixture though.

Only an American would thing white means light skin and eyes.

Its just a meme don't worry about it

I don't get why Russians are such big nationalists but they're perfectly okay with being cucked by turks and mongols.

Agreed

>ethnic Russian

no such thing

I think yall are white

muscovite

Have you been to Russian ghetto in NYC? That'd change your mind.
t. russian

>Russian ghetto in NYC
Why don't ya look for russians in Russia instead?

I have played GTA4

Niko, cousin, lets go bowling

>they're perfectly okay with being cucked by turks and mongols.

wut

>Why? Weren't the Italians and Irish also considered non-whites at one point also?

By fringe protestant groups in the USA.

25 лeт cмoтpeл. Hacтoлькo нacмoтpeлcя, чтo peшил yeбaть пoдaльшe.

Yes and no. Ethnic Russian compared to other Ethnic groups in Russian Federation yes.. but as a true ethnicity, no not really.

You probably think all Americans with light skin and eyes are white too, despite Native Indian, and Nigger genes.

Its a sad world where, sort of white, or looks white = white.

There was also a sizable population of Pygmy's* on the Irish isle, who were described as black skinned and diminutive

Their population declined relatively recently

*Pgymy might not be appropriate here, but anyway there was an ethnic group of dark skinned, short people in Ireland

>That goes for Balts as well.

Get the fuck out of here, balts dont have west asian admixture.

>russians finally admitting that they aren't white
what a glorious day

> low IQ
>quick to anger

You present those two sentence fragments to anyone and they'll immediately think of a Russian.

Irish being non white is a butthurt Anglo meme. British were bitter after losing their little island vacation home next door.

Balts are Aryans. Russians just like to call them slavs to be able to say they have a claim over them.

Pic related, average Russian poster.

>anglos
>white
>iberians
>white
>italians
>white
>slavs
>white
w e w
e
w
l a d
a
d

>GTA4
Not even close. Russians in the US are literally Mexicans:
>muh glorious motherland(even though it's a corrupted 3rd world shithole)
>waving their 3rd world shithole flags
>muh Alska and California belong to Russia because reasons, Alaska deal was fraud
>i don't need no english to speak,
>gibs me dats

If you ask any non-white person if Russians are white, they'll say yes. That makes them white enough for me.

Like, ask an African, Korean, or Japanese person if Russians are "white" or "western". They'll tell you yes. That alone means we should take them as part of our tribe.

The only russians I've met where sailors from the port of Houston and they seemed nice and were willing to talk geopolitics with me. He was surprised I could tell he was Russian though.

> pure White:

Polish, Czech, Slovaks, Slovenes, West Ukrainians, Lithuania

>White+Finnic+some West Asian:

Belarus, East Ukraine, Russia, Estonia, Latvia

>White+Turk+Sardinian or whatever

former Jugoslavians

>Mighty Magyar Tier:

Hungary

>smelly Brown Gypsie Tier:

Romania

Yes but we're not white (+ communism) - whats your excuse? lol

No Russian claim to be "white". That is a western term.

Fir Bolg - myth and legend. Also fuck off.

Balts are absolute west Asian (Finnic) pic fucking related.

Correct

>pure white
>Lithuanians

muscovites are a mixutre of the rus- peoples from novgorod and kievan rus mixed with mordovians, who controlled the area before the slavs came.

there are ethnic rus'-people; the decendants of the kievan-rus and novgorod, though many of them mixed with viking travelers and traders though, the rurik dynasty is even viking, so the rus states were controlled by scandinavians.

Maybe 1000 years ago history fag. Not really the last the last 100 years though.

You need to read the book to the end, not just the 1st chapter.

i thought you are the whitest balts?

I recommend you to look up what western asia is.

No, lithuanians are worse than niggers.

only russians are really mixed
ukies are too more asian than other countries
however other slavs are european

if all your decendants 1000 year ago were squinty eyed yellow goat fuckers, you are not white

ITT
people mix 'white' with 'aryan'.

Are you an angry Latvian on vacation?

set the record straight greatest ally

how often do you see slavs in Israel?

No. Lithuanians are literally niggers.

They are Finnic too. See haplomap.

Its a genetic term that encompasses Uralics and Finnics, and it is accurate.

Kas nutiko? Kodel saves nekenti?

there are a lot of russians and ukrainians who live in israel because they married a jew, or some of the grandparents were jews.
if that's the case israel will accept you without any problems.

>Why? Weren't the Italians and Irish also considered non-whites at one point also?

>italians
>white

Good one.

Slavs are masterrace. Everyone knows this.

Just admit you made a mistake, Nikodim.

>baltics
>slavs

>non western slavs
>white

Sudina salis, vat kas nutiko.

Do you not see his eyes? Hes more mongol than white. All russians were cucked by the mongols when they would raid a town they would kill most of the men, sleep with all the women. After a few hundred years of this happening to russia they were more mongol than white.

North Italians are pretty White, but the south is filled with Spaghetti niggers.

Slavs and Iranians have common roots

Iranians are white-skinned but not white.

Said the moor. lol

You don't understand the term Muscovite as an insult, gtfo of this thread you fucking brown bookworm.

you have so many russians in your Country. if everyone makes muhammed jokes about us, we can make Ivan jokes about you Pjotr.

i have ukrainian heritage.

btfo mordvin goatfucker. go kiss some more crimean khanate feet putin-lover.

>Update
Spaniards are Iberian and not brown, we Iberians just need to crush and deport all the Semites once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q

Krautfag here

My dad is Russian and he is Aryan as fuck. I never considered slavs as non-whites at all.

Tai gal tada atsisakyk lietuvio teisiu, gauk rusijos (arba kitos salies) pilietybe, pamirsk kalba, issikraustyk gyvent kur tau nekiltu noras dergri savo salies.

Durneliau, tu gyveni geriau nei 80% viso pasaulio gyventoju, bet kazkodel salis yra sudina. Juokini su tokiom nesamonem.

>irish as non-white is a meme because they are quick to anger and have an absurdly low IQ compared to other Europeans.
The only IQ study of Irish people was carried out by a guy called Richard Lynn, who believes that British Protestants are descended from one of the lost tribes of Israel and have a God-given right to live in Ireland, so take the IQ study with a grain of salt.

Ukrainian... lol no such thing moor.

Probably a Tatar/Moor hybrid.

Issikraustit I rusija? Nahuj man I didesni ubagina negu lietuva kraustitis?

Proof slavs are the true aryans

Less than 5% are russian. What do you mean?

Ukrainian is the 5% of your dna that makes you say "lulz i is slav".
meanwhile 95% of goatfucking and sandniggerdom

Muh Heritage!

Denial aint just a river in Egypt.

More denial. Get a DNA test.

It;s pretty obviously correct given the extreme lack of contributions to humanity (and no poetry doesn't count).

because General Patton said so

what part of Ukraine? My family is from Galicia and Volhynia.

Let Ivan just talk. I have seen enough slit eyed Russians to know that they are only semi-white

Not for long. Nato really wants us to invade.

Gonna rape our way to Berlin just like my grandpas did. Can't wait.

Muh Patton

both have century-long ancestry from the zaprozhian cossacks.

Vartoji rusiškos išsireiškimus "nahuj". Manau pritapsi ten lyg būtum ten gimęs.

Rusija buvo tik kaip pavyzdys, jei nepastebėjai sakiau "kitas šalis".

How does it feel everyone from the outside world hates you and everything you touch turns to shit?

his arguments are kinda stronger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
>Jews use their arabic and north african semitic brothers to flood my homeland
>My people fight for a thousand years never surrendering their race
>finally achieve victory over the Semitic races
>crush the Jews
When will Sup Forums realize Iberian's are your greatest allies?
The Alhambra Decree (also known as the Edict of Expulsion) was an edict issued on 31 March 1492, by the joint Catholic Monarchs of Spain (Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon) ordering the expulsion of practicing Jews from the Kingdoms of Castile and Aragon and its territories and possessions by 31 July, of that year.

True absolute Monarchs are red pilled.

Forget about nukes.
Okay, how REAL Russian invasion would look like? Without nukes and other scary stuff.

First sign of the beginning would be sudden mass malfunction of all electric equipment on all Baltic NATO bases. In other words in one moment all eastern NATO forces would become deaf, blinded and muted.
It's all about russian electronic warfare.

For example a missile of "Alabuga" complex, exploded on 300 meters altitude generates HUGE EMP, destroying any electric circut in 3.5km radius. In that situation NATO forces would be trapped, they can't even tell their comandment about invasion. For the rest of the world war didn't even started.

Next sign is malifunctions in NATO tanks and planes. It's working "Ranets-E" complex. All "smart" bombs become useles, aming in WWII style, without any communication, electronic stabilizations, autopilots and other stuff.
Next goes "Krasukha-4" complex. In radius about 40km drones would lose connection, all radio-aiming weapon become pieces of steel.

And only after all that there will be tanks, probably T-72M3, because there's no good tasks for T-90 and T-15. All that beautiful machines would be under "umbrella" of S-400 and Pancirs AA-systems. "Bastions" would watch over th sea.

Small "Spetsnaz GRU" groups will work deep in frontline, damaging analog comunication.

And only after all of that REAL invasion starts - with VDV paratroopes, ships, bombers and other toys.

Glorious.

No, Alexei, stop pretending to be something you are not. You gonna drink another vodka bottle, inject few more krokodils and beat up grandmas.

I'd let her steal my state secrets if you know what I mean

Spain not only BTFO Kikes from it's realm but also influenced neighbors to do so as well, early Hitlers.

On 5 December 1496, because a clause of the contract of marriage between himself and Isabella, Princess of Asturias stipulated he do so in order to win her hand, King ManueI of Portugal decreed that all Jews must convert to Catholicism or leave the country. One set of laws demonstrated the King's wish to completely and forever eradicate Judaism from Portugal.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqwYNW8-5IE

Your flag needs a wash. Looks like a Russian Flag that gypsies peed on.

>ITALIANS
>WHITE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES*

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

first, give your flag back to the dutch, nomadic stepnigger

KEK. Well, the gypsies peed on YOUR flag. Not on ours. No we know how gypsies feel about russia.

Sorry can't hear you over the sounds of "Ukrainians" being mowed down by Russian Nationalists.

Just means you couldn't steal a clean flag. ;)

Russian flag = 1696
Dutch flag adopted = 1937

Try harder Muhammed.

more like "cant hear you over the cries of millions of starving babushkas and children in our country"

>Italians
>white

What?

No, Evgenyi, youre the russian here, remember? We dont take whats not ours. You seem to be a bit confused.
Why would we steal a flag? Furthermore a russian flag.

Actually you must be a proxy fag because only 5% of Russians have significant Asian DNA.

Russians and Slavic people are white. Stop the divide and conquer fags.

Poland purest slavs

Apparently your history books ended in the 1950s?

No one is starving here.

Why do you defend a "country" you care so little about that you abandoned it to go live in Spain? Migrant traitor scum.

20% of russians are muslims

we actually adopted our flag in 1652

but our first original flag was orange white blue

"Two accounts of the flag's origin connect it to the tricolour used by the Dutch Republic (the flag of the Netherlands)"

try harder, mordvin goat-fucker