So progressive

So progressive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTPpdEL1cZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The last thing I want to see in a movie is a beautiful cock slipping into some guys hot asshole.

So like... at the end of the movie?

Good morning cloister

It'll probably win an oscar

it sounds stupid and probably, I mean I'm not sure why adding some fag in the movie will elevate it. Whatever though, the target audience of this film is teenage white girls and middle aged white women, they love this shit

it'll be the candle and the clock

*will look stupid too

The true crime is that another shitty live action remake of an actual good kids movie is being made.

Was Gaston in the closet all along?

Gotta teach those kids young that gay love is beautiful

now whose the homophobe

>((Disney))

>gaston is too toxically masculine so they make him gay and fall in love with a gay short fat jew

Just when I thought this movie couldn't look worse

Stop usurping and corrupting European folklore

>ruining a perfectly wholesome story about a french women getting blacked by a demonic beast.

sad my childhood is ruined.

>a great anti-villain like Gaston gets corrupted for the sake of this shit
Can they do this to a shitty character instead?

>"Oh yeah! Drip that hot wax all over my face"

>"Put your hard wick in my small hand"

This is inane

Are you guys ready for Leslie Jones as a trasngender genie in Aladdin, the Childhood Rapening?

Haha you can't hide from this, and you can't run away either

>they made Gaston gay

wow so it really isnt a conspiracy theory anymore

>first gay love scene
DEY
EAT
DA
POO
POO

also a transexual actress. Very nice

I can try

gay people are just as disgusted by shit as you are if not more, gay people are sissies

Why is Disney so artistically and morally bankrupt?

Fucking (((Disney))).

>gays hate shit
Then why do they love it so much

let's not sit here and pretend anal hygiene doesn't exist

>movie is a piece of shit
>welp officer implement the GHOSTBUSTER PROTOCOL

Like clockwork

>Gaston will cuck Belle.
That is some K I N O

let's not pretend faggots put their dicks in shit holes

Doesn't this kind of ruin a huge part of Gaston's character? Isn't he supposed to have the hots for belle, being jealous and all?

So we thinking critics are gonna lap it up right?

I mean Disney + gay = 10/10 masterpiece

Meanwhile I'm sure all the parents who boycotted HTTYD2 b/c of the gay Gobber scene will boycott this movie too right?

Or is it immune because its Disney?

To SJWs the message >>>>>> actual quality storytelling/filmmaking

no, a white girls movie is not enough for nowadays

Dude it will have literally zero gay scenes in the movie, all this bullshit is PR and everyone paying attention to this is a shill or completely retarded

>DUDE I GET OUTRAGED OVER MOVIES I HAD NO INTENTION OF EVEN SEEING LMAOO
Fucking imbeciles

>no one tops like Gaston
>no one pops like Gaston
>no one gets stretched wide open by cocks like Gaston

I guarantee it's gonna be girl/girl.

Nah, we might not see it but a shit-ton of people will because 'muh nostalgia' and 'muh Disney.'

Honestly the SJW pandering pisses me off (assuming its true) but what pisses me off more is these Disney remakes existing and sucking attention away from other director's projects/original films since people will only spend their money on a few select films a year b/c its so expensive. They'll spend their hard-earned cash on this soulless commercial flick while ignoring other projects/films.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTPpdEL1cZA

imagine this:

>Idris Elbas as gaston
>Bellas blacked by him in the village
>get pregnant, Gaston enlist in the counts army and flee the village
>Maurice discover shes pregnant from a black guy and takes her to a wagon ride into the woods
>kicks her out of the wagon to freeze to death in the snow
>the beast rescues her
>she fools the beast to think he's the father of her nigglet
>they live happily ever after

>first those cringe as fuck GotG trailer threads
>now this

What's up with Disney shilling today? You guys have been quiet for a while

When are we just going to kill all the niggers and faggots?

ITT: Times Tumblr got it right

>parents who boycotted HTTYD2 b/c of the gay Gobber scene

Nobody boycotted. Fake news.

>"thats a big hand"

Getting on a soapbox about politics in some stupid Disney princess movie is fucking retarded. You don't care. None of you care.
You just like bitching.

>Honestly the SJW pandering pisses me off (assuming its true) but what pisses me off more is these Disney remakes existing and sucking attention away from other director's projects/original films since people will only spend their money on a few select films a year b/c its so expensive. They'll spend their hard-earned cash on this soulless commercial flick while ignoring other projects/films.

Literally this

I blame the chinese and the death of objective critics

Everyone goes gay for Gaston. That's just a fact.

YouTube critics are fucking cancer desu.
Not that other critics aren't.... but the former are just worse.

Wrong. It's...

>Everyone goes gay for the fox.

Did somebody say... FOXES!?

Stfu poopdick

Gaston's not gay, but they decided to make Le Fou who sings "the no one's x like Gaston" song "sexually confused."

>The live-action version of Beauty and the Beast is already on course to be the most thoroughly modern film of its kind, with star Emma Watson discussing how she made the role of Belle more feminist.

>The team have now revealed one character, LeFou, will experience Disney’s first ever “gay moment” on screen, as he struggles with his feelings for ultra-macho leading man Gaston.

>In an interview with Attitude magazine, director Bill Condon said: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston.

>“He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.

>“And Josh [Gad, who plays LeFou] makes something really subtle and delicious out of it.

>Matt Cain, editor-in-chief of Attitude magazine, said: “It may have been a long time coming but this is a watershed moment for Disney.

>“By representing same-sex attraction in this short but explicitly gay scene, the studio is sending out a message that this is normal and natural - and this is a message that will be heard in every country of the world, even countries where it's still socially unacceptable or even illegal to be gay.

-allu +fox

>laughing at a piece of shit
>WHY ARE YOU SO BITTER LEAVE THE MOUSE ALONE REEEE

Fuck off shill

>Have to put Gaston in the closet because otherwise his toxic masculinity would melt too many snowflakes

I don't usually get too pissy about muh social justice stuff but this is beyond the pale.

Wait, if Gaston is gay then what is the point of the story? He wants to bang Belle so he chases her all over the place, he makes the plot work.

gaston was always gay.
everything he does is designed to annoy belle.

Does anyone really even care about this when they chose such an untalented and ugly main actress.

>DUDE I LOVE EVERY MOVIE EVEN IF I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SEEING THEM AND DON'T YOU DARE HATE A MOVIE OR YOU'RE TRIGGERED

Kek, now your isp has records of you searching ghetto dick ya FAAAAAAAAAAAAG

So then why is he obsessed with Belle in the original?

Wow you guys are legit triggered as fuck constantly. This is cancer. Looking forward to seeing this opening weekend

I guarantee you the angle they are going for is that Gaston's masculinity and attraction to Belle is just a big masquerade to his true faggot self.

You sound like a real jerk

>This is cancer

You're right. These Disney remakes are pointless cancer. Why would you subject yourself to seeing them?

>What could be more normal than shoving your cock up a bloke's arse?

Everyday I come closer to admitting that Prophet Muhammad was right all along.

I wasn't planning on watching this shit anyway.

>implying limp wrsited, girlie haired Scar wasn't obviously gay

>Straight people dont do anal

I do want to see the Beast to ram fiercely Gaston's ass. Not an ugly fat fag.

>beauty finds beast
>exciting to get absolutely ripped in half by huge beast cock
>kiss him for some foreplay
>becomes a human
>regular dick

Poor beauty tb'h

maybe ill win an oscar

Candle can't be converted to gay. His antics with the feather duster were some of the best bits of the animated movie.

>made the role of Belle more feminist.
>“By representing same-sex attraction in this short but explicitly gay scene,
D R O P P E D
First Frozen, now this. Where were you when Disney started making propaganda?

This is just what Beauty and the Beast was lacking.

I don't want to see any homosex in movies
it's a mental illness

Underrated

Muhammad was an insane warlord who fucked kids, Islam will be the downfall of Western civilization. If you want to turn to a hardcore religion then become a traditionalist Catholic.

Um, that girl sounds like she's 12 years old.

*sips tea*

I'd be sexually confused around Gaston too, to be fair. After all, he's roughly the size of a barge.

>The scene where she walks in on Gaston getting Beast'd.

Pure Kino.

Wow Dr Carson used to be swole af

Just to be clear, people who celebrate gay shit, are aware that it's two men licking and dicking each others shit holes, right? What in the fuck is 'beautiful' about this?

are you a bigot?

No, I not against faggots, I've got my own weird fetishes, yet I have the decency to keep em private. I'm against the notion of celebrating this fucking weirdness

>LOOK AT THIS
>THINK ABOUT SEXUALITY
It's a fucking children's movie.

(((Who))) knows
They've been living off of the work of a dead man for over 50 years, their entire MO is to make money hand over fist by repackaging the same handful of stories and characters in as many ways as possible, while simultaneously using their name recognition to suck kids into the cycle to ensure a new crop of dolts will buy their crap moving forward