This has happened. Discuss

This has happened. Discuss.

You do know right that these walk of fame stars aren't gifted based on some kinda arbitrary merit but are instead bought for by the person in question or some kinda movie studio/production company wanting to create a PR-stunt. Anyone can buy them. It's not a hall of fame type of situation.

Can we crowdfund to get some "literally who?" from this board a star on the walk of fame?

Yeah, what this guy said.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

I know a literally who by the name of Christopher Poole who might use some publicity. Ah, fuck it. Give it to DrBorisG, he deserves it way more.

NIGERIA

why is that manlet poo in loo always tryig to act really suave like some indian james bond? every interview i've seen with him he comes across like he thinks he's really suave and handsome, it makes me so embarrassed for him

Intel probably bought it RYZEINGA

BIRMINGHAMCITYFC

why are you projecting

I play a nurd on teevee but yeah I own a porsche and stuff.

BAZINGA

>Jesus fuck, reddit meme """"humour""""" for plebs. Cringe/10, please die

BAPTOOZLE
BOTSWANA
BOPINGA

>top comedy lel! Sup Forums humor at its finest!

Sup Forums, this is your mindset

>projecting

do you even know what that means?

You need to apply for it then then theyll approve you. I know pre-avengers some fans tried to pay for a star for joss whedon and their request was rejected.

To be fair, Bazinga is a legitimately super-famous character

>only Bazinga boy doesn't looked washed up

What? The guy is clearly well off and is on the telly and you're complaining about him wearing a nice suit?

Wrong with you mate?

3 > 2 > 6

why does she look 50

white people problems

ammirite guys

the guy is clearly an embarrassment as he is a humiliating brown-face caricature

the one thing more pathetic than joss whedon - joss whedon's fans

Why hasn't always sunny been nominated yet, maybe mac being gay will give them a chance now

>only 200,000 per episode

those poor creatures

they look old enough to have grand children now

As a huge fan of the first 3 seasons I gotta say the rest are trash. TBBT is worse tho.

this explains everything.

a few weeks ago, new edition finally got their star, and it got me thinking "why the fuck are these guys barely getting a star when a bunch of other lesser, insignificant acts have had their stars for years

Damn, only $200k per episode? How do they manage?

i bet all the others except Bazinguy are jelly as fuck

>0000
Nice

>has happened

>Parsons two thirds their height when crouching

JUST

>all those manlets

Jesus

He's the best looking guy in the photo, teebeeh

>
>Nice

You know you fucked up when the Indian is actually the tallest guy there (excluding Parsons)

>manlet
>tallest in the picture
at least until bazinga guy stands up

am I supposed to deride manlets or lanklets while responding?

whatever you like

let's buy one for henry rollins

Dude, have you seen his wife?

Go look. You will be surprised.

BOJAMGLES

>his wife?

I thought he was gay

Iirc he's married to missPooinloo

BAreply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonightGA!

>all manlets
Is the faggot kneeling a manlet too?

BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA

BAZOIPERS

I came here expecting petite blonde jewess with huge bazingas. The fuck's wrong with you people

Reminder Sup Forums needs a new manager, unless someone has stepped up since last I looked.

>only $200,000 per episode
That's poverty. Poor things.

Brendan "JUST" Fraser.

>that suit
>nice

TBBT is insanely successful. This isn't some strange occurrence. Stop thinking with your feelings and use your brain for once you dumb faggot.

>the only one in that pic who resembles a human is a streetshitter

>sheldon has to squat because everyone else is so goddamn short
>nerds trying to look cool
>the rack on that blonde is the best thing about the show

I remember TNG costing about a million dollars an episode total by the end of its run and people lost their minds. Then Ray Romano got 1.8 million an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond in the last season. Meanwhile writers for genuinely funny shows live with roommates in shithole apartments

that autistic faggot? why?

>The show is nearly a decade old.
Fucking end me already.

you realise you have to pay to have a Hollywood star, right?

think of the narcissism involved in believing you are deserving of a star on the walk of fame.

Its the walk of fame not the walk of talent

It'd be funny

I don't know who looks like the bigger twat, the nob ed in the pink shirt or fucking bazinga

Either way they are equally awful

hence why Donald trump has one

I've walked down that street and it's fucking disgusting. I don't even know why it's some big badge of honor to have a star there. I saw a homeless person laying down with barf all over them next to one of the stars

Mike Stoklasa - New Media

protesters destroyed it a while ago

How can this creature land a career in a visual medium?

Pure coincidence

Reviewbrah

Its been destroyed multiple times.

Friends with the biggest star in television today

>tfw not friends with Boobinglez

She should have been turned down for this role on the basis of being overqualified.

>How can this creature land a career in a visual medium?
Haven't you noticed that only women and very, very feminine men actually watch this show? Having ugly women and beta males make the viewership feel better about themselves. If alphas like me watched shows like the BBT we just feel bad for what these betas have done to the culture

If they really wanted to push more jews in the spotlight, why not grab one of the good looking ones? Kat Dennings wasnt famous when they cast her- they could've got her for cheap

>Kat Dennings wasnt famous
Kat was in Thor and Broke Girls when Amy was cast

>alphas like me
really makes you laugh

I'd poo in her loo, if you know what I'm saying?

You're retarded

The cast this horseface in 2009 and she started appearing in the show from 2010. Kat Dennings's career started in 2011

How the fuck would Kat Dennings, a big boobed thicc 9/10 jewess even fit the role?

Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame are purchased and acrue annual maintenance fees.

So watch out Laszlo Panaflex!

You mean Blossom? Someone so famous they even made a joke about her in the show before she was cast to be a character

She's awkward because she was raped as a child

Yeah it's the Indian guy who's trying to hard, not the guy pouting and squinting so hard his eyes are disappearing

Make it happen

is this real?how much extra get paid?

Hollywood is truly a shit hole.

>he knows how to post a webm
>alpha
haha think again nerd

Kek Kaley Cuoco has the wear lesbian shoes to stop her towering over the poor 'lets

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

she is super smart and i think kinda cute

They've been giving them to complete shit character actors for quite a bit.

Ugh.... just look at them...sickening.

They#re tying so hard to prove they're not their characters and are actually cool IRL

Did you really need to google that?

Is that TV's Blossom?

I don't know. He seems just as faggoty and dorky as the rest of the cast.

>giving that D-list action cuck a star

Not even ironically.