Men's rights movement

What rights / privileges do women currently have / enjoy that men lack, Sup Forums?

Furthermore, why is Feminism mainstream, but Men's Rights Activism considered taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA074011844S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the same reason there are 50 posts a day here with an attractive woman. man is weak to woman. so weak....so very weak.

Because MRM are fucking pussies who cannot fight without honor if needed. Consider MGTOW instead. We don't need women. They are stupid traitors who are barely humans. But since we are men, we can't use their dishonest ways in our battle, so the only right way - shut them down completely. All we need is artificial womb and a lot of bioreactors for women's bodies.

The entirety of the feminine gender is based around gender-chores that signify leisure.

Make up, hair, clothing, shoes, cooking - these are all leisure activities.

at first glance i read the underlined text in that picture as the woman facing the trauma of only seeing her children on the 2 day long weekend, but she's complaining about only having 5 of those 7 days/week with them?

the divorce generation is so fucked by bad parenting

i sure miss packing up my gamecube every weekend and going to my dad's place

is our generation going to be more hesitant in getting married?

>it's another dailymail-clickbait thread that has been posted a hundred times this year and will still get 200+ replies

I worked at a family law firm for 10 years. Mostly divorce, some custody and post-judgment matters. For a while, the laws in my state (connecticut) skewed towards equality. I saw men getting alimony and child support - not nearly as often as women, but it happened.
But around 2014, a few old school judges left the bench and were replaced with ultra left womyn of color. I left last year, mostly because I got another job, but I couldn't stand listening to the stories these men had. It was sad. If the mother didn't want to respect the court order and just not give the dad visitation rights, the court allowed it without repercussion. But if the dad missed a child support payment - even if the mother didn't necessarily need it - the court would award the mother punitive damages, interest and court fees.
The system is fucked now more than ever. I used to have faith in the courts, but seeing second- hand how lousy they are really irked me.

There's no link actually

>he thinks Sup Forums doesn't consider MRM taboo as well
Did you honestly think that a board full of conservatives would give you an un-biased opinion about a movement that wants to let men be something other than wageslave providers for a 'loving family'?
Just look at this ponce >"Hur if you don't want to be the provider and want to have some actual fucking rights you're just a spineless pussy"
Brainwashed idiots.

More disturbing, however, was the attorneys for whom I worked. Many of them were self-proclaimed "third wave feminists" who would actually lose the case in purpose. Or they would make the male client feel bad about being a deadbeat for not seeing their kids when the mother refused court-ordered visitation. One attorney told a female client to lie about being abused. That client took the kids for full custody, and the father for 75% of his 401k, 100% of the fully-paid $450,000 house, and a lifetime of health insurance.

Women aren't held accountable for shit and are overvalued based off of their vagina.

All men should just ignore the lot of them, until they realize they need us more than we need them.

Women are seen as honourable victims if something bad happens to them.

Men are seen as weak and pathetic.

Feminism is about women finding things to be a victim of, and thereby gain power.

MRAs think they can do the same, but fail to realise they are seen as pathetic for doing so.

The upside for men is that we can use pain to improve ourselves to a level where all women desire you.

In other words: fuck bitches, acquire currency.

If I am a male American citizen who has a child that recently got divorce, my wife earns more than I do, and my kid likes me more than my wife, is there a possibility that I will be given custody and also child support from my ex-wife?

no

Depends on the state, judge overseeing the case, and other extenuating circumstances. In an obvious situation like that, you'd probably get the kids. If she makes more than you (15% or more in my state), you might get child support. If she has a record of abuse or alcoholism or anything like that, you'd almost definitely get the kids. But divorce is different from other civil cases because there is zero precedence for each individual case. So you can't cite your friend's divorce, for example.

Also, if you want custody and decide you want to move back to Malaysia, you're starting a federal case that uses different rules, mostly from the Hague Convention. A special magistrate is assigned to assess the living conditions and quality of each country, including political disarray. So if there's civil unrest there but your wife is in America, the judge will recommend the kids stay here with her.

How widespread is this? This is horrifying.

Besides your cringe meme ending your are correct

Sorry my ID keeps changing. Hospital where I am has weird coverage.

I'm not sure where else this is. I've only ever worked in Connecticut law. I hear horror stories about other states, but can't actually confirm.

Just to give you a good idea of the State of Connecticut's view on divorce "equality", you should check out one of the more public divorces: Fraser v Fraser. I believe the alimony figure was roughly $50,000 per month for an unemployed actor.

Did you ever see this sort of thing to women? I'd like to hear a case of a woman getting shafted for once. Also is this a typical America thing or similar around the world?

You missed the countless times a woman has gotten away with being a paedophile but got a slap on the wrist. Men just look at a kid and get branded a sex offender for life.

Damn, that is sweet. It is truly the blessing of gender equality.

>zero precedence for each individual case

So if I had 2 wives and she had 3 husbands before this marriage of ours, that is not counted as precedence? Let's say all of those marriage all ends in divorce.

I was talking about the hypothetical event where I am born American citizen with American passport. Thanks for the additional information though.

that pic belongs in YRYL

We need to encourage tax breaks and financial benefits to getting and staying married and get rid of child support except for in extreme cases

Good thing Texas is a no alimony state

No idea if it's outside of the states, but I wouldn't be surprised.

The only women that get shafted are the drunks. One mom showed up to the supervised visitation drunk 4 times before the judge had enough. One woman lost her kids when she drove drink with her daughter and the girl scout troop she was with. Very rarely, a working mother would get shafted because the father had the capacity and time to take care of the kids more than her. If that's the case, it's 50/50 usually. But if it's the man who works more, mother gets custody, father gets visitation.

Previous divorces don't have any standing in that case. In my state, even if she cheats on you, that doesn't matter.

WHERE'S THE ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER

Holy fuck. With child support, alimony and no precedence, all these incentives for divorce, no wonder marriage in USA is so fragile.

Its because femenists actually changed their apperance to fit today, mens rights activism has been a hidden lil group of bitches for decades trying to spout the same garbage as unions and commies

That's the one.

civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA074011844S

Oh look, Brendan JUST filed a motion to reopen the case. Wonder what he's up to...

In Germany:
>not being drafted
>divorce laws that are crafted to benefit females much more often
>paying less into the social system while getting more out of it through taxes
>male genital mutilation remains legal while female circumcision is being punished

>What rights / privileges do women currently have / enjoy that men lack, Sup Forums?

Well reproductive rights is the first thing that comes to mind.

>is our generation going to be more hesitant in getting married?
it already is bro. marriage rates among 18 to 35 year olds has fallen to rock bottom levels and there's no sign it's going to go back up any time soon.

This. MRA use the exact same rhetoric and methods like hundred years ago. Cucks, afterall. Their reaction to Cologne was also hillarious.

>MGTOW
2 shekels have been deposited in your account, good goy!

I'm not allowed to breastfeed my wife's son in public.

You should get these cunts disbarred

kek

MRA face an uphill struggle desu.
They're fighting the system which has realised that it's very profitable to transfer wealth from men to women, taking a cut as they do so.
Women then go on to spend more money and that means larger profits for big business.
Men are fucked the way things are going.

The system is set up for men to fail. Liberal judges will only elect other liberal judges, and the more liberal ties you have, the better odds you'll be tapped for the bench. There's no stopping it now.

the owner of my company recently got divorced and has full custody of his daughter and doesnt pay anything i think. the exwife had drug problems tho so that might have helped but i guess that men do "win" occassionally, thats good

Men win all the time. You notice that most of these studies that show bias towards women are always old as fuck? Yeah that's because things have changed. The only people who unironically believe that the ebil feminazi judges are trying to ruin men's lives are moronic MRAs and the family lawyers that prey on their delusions.

80% of imprisoned criminals come from single female parent households.

Excuse bad english. You can grasp this nder the term "gynocentrism":
- All throughout history, across all nations male life expectancy much lower.
- Male suicide rates at 80 % + and rising of all suicides
- Over 400 homeless shelters specifically for women in Germany, not one for males.
- 90 % + of homeless people are male.
- Males and females pay into health care the same amount but females get a lot more treatment (i.e. yearly chlamydia check for free) (Germany).
- Much more lenient sentencing for the same crimes.
- Related: Prison population distribution.
- Females are rated better in all of the education system for the same work.
- Females occupy key roles in education (both elementary school and universities), psychology, etc.
- An accusation of sexual violence by a woman is enough to ruin a mans life.
- Women are described with generally good associations in the population whilst men are demonized.
- Alimony.
- Birth control rights and possibilities:
A woman can enslave a man whenever she wishes.
- Woman profit from government.
- The female is seen as a "minority" by the unenlighted once, whilst they are the majority of the population holding the most power.
- No definition of the gender wage gap is true.
- In fact, women have more money than men, both coming from better pay for easier work, from men directly, and from the government.
- Affirmative action or quotes in the edu. system and work place.
- Women have a much higher sexual market value.
- Women have a higher value than men (see "women and children first").
- Women are protect like no other group (see what happens to alleged rapists in jail, by the hands of other men).
- 90 % + of workplace fatalities are males.
- Males have the more challenging, esp. physical labour.
- Any notion of what I described is silenced by "mansplaining".
- Women are the true heads of fascism. Forget Rothschild. It is COMFORT that is the root of all evil, the void of responsibility.

Bullshit my uncle recently went through a divorce and payed $10, 000 to some lawyer who were specifically mens divorce case lawyers and he still lost and his ex wife was a pig with an obvious gambling problem that sold his their kids things.

- "To know who controls a society, you have to look at who you must not critize". Whores, kikes, niggers, in that order.
- Hypergamy
- Women are healthier than men.
- Depsite all of this, women are less happy, because they know this and hate themselves.
- The true seperation, the great divide starts when teenage girls notice how they can manipulate men with their firm, tight, gorgoeus little bodies.

And so on...

this. but they already do give a tax break for married couples. They just need to get rid of child support to single mothers. Watch as they marry

Move to alabama I would welcome you fritz

>All men should just ignore the lot of them

Yeah, men should do a mixture of ignoring women, but also holding them accountable for things.

I made a thread about this. Sup Forums promotes slut culture, is against men ignoring women, and just worships women generally in very disturbing ways.

Sup Forums doesn't understand that men in "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" were only "real men" because feminism and slut culture were almost practically non-existent. Those men had an incentive to be "real men", and were rewarded if they did their duties. It's not fucking like that anymore.

MRM is just another reactionary movement full of shitty, unintelligent, outcasts of society. Feminism promotes gender equality. MRM is just too dumb and don't bother to read any serious works by feminist academics.

It's like "inventing" a new political party called the freedomacracy party- because your ignorant ass has never bothered to read the work of political philosophers writing about democratic liberalism or libertarianism.

I swear this better not get a shit ton of replies

I work my ass off everyday to try and post something that gets nowhere close to 10 (You)s
I try and be the first poster to every new thread to get the perfect sarcastic remark
But this fucker posts this shlock and you guys just poor (You)s and reaction images

Come the fuck on Sup Forums

Here's a (You)

Fucking yeah man!
Each day I can't take the propaganda anymore, I think to myself "Alabama exists". Which is a comfort somehow, but we have to look for it not to fall.

add:

- Males are more victims to violent crimes
- Males are more objectified by women than the other way around (all sorts of capital).
- Draft
- Death and horror of wars all throughout history on the backs of ordinary men.
- Higher percentage of drug addiciton.
- " of mental illness.
- Yet, less money directed towards this.
- None of these issues are discussed, only that "a woman needs no man!!!!111!1!"
- Men built society for women, and when it was safe for them to leave the cave, they spat in our face, abandoned the average male and formed harems.

more like agony of losing child support that is

women view everything as resources to control whether it's men or their kids

I get so nervous about kids and marriage, ya'll. I want it, but I divorce is all around me from my friends to my close family members. And the men in my family save for one just end up falling apart or owing thousands of dollars.

Is all I need to make sure gets signed is a prenuptial and a good custody lawyer I'm good right?

>What rights
When they show up in court with a black eye, they're automatically believed that they didn't deserve that black eye.