Really Makes Me Think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm............

LOOK AWAY GOYIMS

It's not categorized that way in Europe because Europeans lie about it. It's illegal to take racial statistics in countries like France.

This triggers me.

>nigger education
hory shiet

>youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

Fun Fact:

Each year in the U.S. since Obama took office in January 2009, over 7,000 blacks have been murdered by other blacks. In the seven and one-half years of the Obama presidency, a total of over 54,000 blacks have been murdered by other blacks.

Compared to the millions slaughtered by whites that doesn't sound so bad senpai

Black men = 6% of population
60% of all crime = violent
60% of violent crime = committed by blacks
89% of violent crime = black on black

I've done the math before, there is a 1/5 chance of any black male you meet being or becoming a violent criminal before 35.

>54,000

To put that number in perspective, consider the Iraq/Afghanistan wars since Sept. 11, 2001. In the 15 years since then, a total of less than 3,500 U.S. soldiers have been killed in those two wars. Fifteen years, less than 3,500 soldiers killed.

In the U.S., more than 3,500 blacks were murdered by other blacks in every six-month period every year for the last eight years. Every six months, over 3,500 blacks are murdered by other blacks for the last eight years.

you know thats on purpose, right?
stuttering is just another method of "uh"
and the stuttering & the uhhhhh
are just methods he uses to appeal to people, to appear as if hes speaking naturally & thinking about it in the moment
rather than repeating a rehearsed response in a robotic way which would appeal to few if any people

>make up 15% of the US population
>commit 50% of all shootings
>96% of them are black on black shootings
>its not real lol

niggers - they are this stupid

What's the jedi force push for?

hand gestures are used by most public speakers user, its like the frosting on a cake

this didnt happen,, delete your post

if 60% of violent crime is committed by blacks, and the majority of those crimes are committed by men (I dont know but lets say 80%) doesn't that mean like its over a 50% chance of every black guy you meet?

In the 20 years that America fought in Vietnam, roughly 60,000 US soldiers were killed. By next year, the number of blacks that have been killed by other blacks will exceed this number, in only 9 years total.

oh so thats how they will deflect it now?
fucking unreal, the disconnect

btw Cenk from the young turks told me im racist, so I guess i am

Mathematically yes, but from personal experience I would say at least 90%.

WHY CANT BLACKS KILL EACH OTGER FASTER
WHY CAN'T ZIKA GET HERE FASTER AND MAKE SHEBOONS STERILE AND HAVE RETARDED BABIES WHO CANT POSSIBLY BE A THREAT TO SOCIETY
REEEEEE

Location matters.

In the suburbs of chicago the odds are much lower. If you as a white drive on the south side in the right places and times cops will tell you to just leave before they see you on a crime scene.

the negro single mothers keep breeding at fast rates, we need to END WELFARE for mothers who keep shitting out niglets

GIVE ME SOURCE FOR YOUR BLACK ON BLACK STATS, ESPECIALLY FBI ONES.

I have a couple of lib friends, and they were offended by some autist they knew who tried to argue blacks commit more crime per capita than other races citing some article by MILO - thing is, apparently the citations didnt actually exist/were lies.

>Black and black crime is a lie
>If we stop filing race, there will be no black on black crime anymore.
There people really are the smartestest.

Uw0tm8

The number of whites killed by other whites was just as high moron. That's what that tweet is referring to.

>blacks don't rob black people
>blacks don't murder black people
>just sensationalism

So the Bloods and the Crips are friends now?

And guess what? There are far more whites than blacks, and yet the numbers for both are similar.

Which is why you look at per capita statistics.

Meanwhile the number of blacks killed by cops is far higher than the number of whites killed by them. Think before you speak.

Per capita? Sure, and that's because blacks commit more crime per capita.

Computer, give me the percentage of black on black crime on africa please.

>millions
OK Jamal

The FBI releases yearly crime statistics. Go read them. It's not hard and it shows nigs nigging pretty clearly.

If you can't read statistics then be prepared to be BTFO when you misinterpret them, a la the whole retarded "0 white on black rapes in 2008" statistic from people who couldn't be bothered to read the information linked from the asterisks in the tables.

>he didn't show his work
F

Whew good thing you lads laugh at magick and its complex applications.

Move along, goyzzzZZZ

0%, wow, really makes you think.

>white on black crime/discrimination is not a real thing
>which would be racism, so racism doesn't exist
What is this nigger trying to achieve?

No it isn't there are like 100 more white people killed by cops every year

It's so funny when some random right winger posts these kind of stats on leftist comment threads and it's nothing but crickets. People won't even respond especially kikebook pages like NPR and shit

The truth rarely gets as much attention as fiction.

>Not a real thing

I've lived near blacks for most of my life and it's a very real thing when every other week you see Tyrone and Jamal are dead over drugs or some 400lbs baboon. Statistics even support this, it must be sheltered white marxists who say shit like this. Probably never had any interaction with a black that wasn't rich and white washed.