Studies have reported that most Irish and Britons are descendants of farmers who left modern day Iraq and Syria 10...

>Studies have reported that most Irish and Britons are descendants of farmers who left modern day Iraq and Syria 10,000 years ago.[14] Genetic researchers say they have found compelling evidence that four out of five (80% of) white Europeans can trace their roots to the Near East.[14] In another study, scientists analysed DNA from the 8,000-year-old remains of early farmers found at an ancient graveyard in Germany. They compared the genetic signatures to those of modern populations and found similarities with the DNA of people living in today's Turkey and Iraq.[15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqis#Genetics

Tldr: Britain can't uncuck itself. Cucking is the reason it exists. How mad does this make you?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/25/study-shows-humans-are-evolving-faster-than-previously-thought
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people#Classification
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
livescience.com/41040-skin-color-genes-identified-india.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/medieval/ang01.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same genetic studies show that it was mostly male farmers from Syria who were able to easily get females because they could ensure food for them in a way that the native males couldn't, since they had not yet mastered agriculture.

Respectful bump.

Have a look here:

So, can we close the case and conclude that nobody is White outside scandinavia and Russia?

It's about time, really.

People migrate and evolve, what's to understand?

People haven't evolved the past 10,000 years... Not biologically, that is.

>tl;dr humans are related
>the end
Also doesnt mean that ppl living in modern day turkey or iraq lived there originally 20-30k years ago.

Can we keep things in this millennium please?

>swedish education

>males get females by providing food
meanwhile swedeish males are getting cucked by low iq illiterate niggers from africa
really makes you think

Yeah we have, white people are now able to digest lactose, that's one of the biggest advances in human history next to electricity

we're pokemons now

It's almost as if humans originated in Africa or something and spread outwards.

bullshit

civilization actually drastically increased the speed of evolution

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/25/study-shows-humans-are-evolving-faster-than-previously-thought

There's a reason most niggers can't even remotely function in a civilized country.

Well R1b being ex-goatfuckers isnt anything new
R1a masterrace true aryans are so much better

We have to come from somewhere chief

Just run your country lol

B A B Y L O N D O N

WE WUZ ARABS N SHIET

>average swedeish citizens

Bloke in the picture is a highly amused Welshman.

someone make one of those paint memes about this

>haha hey remember when we were all monkeys? no border problem then, right!?

>tfw mongol genes instead of filthy indo genes

The island Britain (1) is 800 miles long, and 200 miles broad. And there are in the island five nations; English, Welsh (or British) (2), Scottish, Pictish, and Latin. The first inhabitants were the Britons, who came from Armenia (3), and first peopled Britain southward.
>The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle : First Century

UK isn't syrian shithole, it's a christian country of christian decendants.

straight into the ground

Light skin genetics came from the Caucus regions some spread to Northern Europe, some spread to the middle east then to the rest of Europe

there's a reason you still see some middle easterners with white features as was mostly the case until the Arab expansion under Islam

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

>everbody came from the middle east and africa!

what if the ancient people we associate with the middle east and africa weren't originally from that region either?

anthropology keeps chasing its own fucking tail

>todays Brits and proto-eurasians are the same

Whatever Ahmed.

Awesome. We only have to wait 10,000 FUCKING YEARS for the rapefugees to assimilate.

what if ayys brought them here?

no border control for aliens then

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

>When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European’s skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

>But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

>Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.

and Nordics are from Iran, what's your point?

Fuck, I need to move north.

>The team, whose research is published in the journal Human Genetics, identified a single mutation in a gene called OCA2, which arose by chance somewhere around the northwest coasts of the Black Sea in one single individual, about 8,000 years ago.

Nothing, I'm quite happy with that.

But then again, I'm not a meme racist.

Feels good to be finno-ugric

nigger you're from a meme country you'll be a meme no matter what

The original British people and the Irish people are related to the Basque people:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people#Classification

"Despite the separation of the British Isles from continental Europe following the last glacial period, the genetic record indicates that the British and Irish broadly share their closest common ancestry with the Basque people, who live in the Basque Country near the Pyrenees."

Brits are also related to Ancient Egyptians:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Daily reminder that the Basque people are descendants of Atlanteans, which means that the Welsh, the Scottish, the Cornish and the Irish have Atlantean blood flowing through their veins.

Hang on, back up a bit.
Its only a few months age we were supposedly descended from Basque peoples.
And from blackies before that, now we're descended from Arabs?

This is all bullshit I'm sure.

>To find out, Basu Mallick and her colleagues took skin color measurements for about 1,228 individuals in Southern India. The researchers then conducted a genetic analysis and found that about 27 percent of the skin color variation was due to a variation in a skin pigmentation gene. Called SLC24A5, this gene codes for lighter skin and is present in almost 100 percent of Europeans.

>The team also examined the gene in 95 people around the subcontinent and found that both South Asian and European populations inherited this particular variant from a common ancestor who lived sometime between 22,000 and 28,000 years ago.

>"We don't know the origin of this mutation. We just know that they have a common ancestor," Basu Mallick told LiveScience, referring to both South Asians and Europeans.

livescience.com/41040-skin-color-genes-identified-india.html

Egyptians were related to near easterners who were related to Euros

see

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

>Called SLC24A5, this gene codes for lighter skin and is present in almost 100 percent of Europeans.
>>The team also examined the gene in 95 people around the subcontinent and found that both South Asian and European populations inherited this particular variant from a common ancestor who lived sometime between 22,000 and 28,000 years ago.

How do they know this? maybe a white skin man went to India form europe and fucked all the women while the men were off shitting in the street?

That's what happens when the welfare state provides the food.

The Basque language fascinates me. It's a language isolate spoken mostly between Spain and France. My theory regarding the Basque language is that it's the last living remnant of the Atlantean language being spoken by an ethnic group that are the descendants of Atlanteans who sought refuge in Western Europe. They went to the Pyrenees to escape the sea levels that were rising at the end of the last Ice Age. I could be wrong, I don't really care either way. It's fun to speculate and we'll probably never know for sure.

The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle : First Century
The island Britain (1) is 800 miles long, and 200 miles broad. And there are in the island five nations; English, Welsh (or British) (2), Scottish, Pictish, and Latin. The first inhabitants were the Britons, who came from Armenia (3)
>avalon.law.yale.edu/medieval/ang01.asp

THIS JUST IN
>CAUCASIANS COME FROM THE LEVANT AND EXTEND UP THROUGH THE CAUCUSES AND THROUGH ALL OF EUROPE.

What's new OP?

Yes, genetics is bullshit. What do they know, with their PhD's and shit?

I'm sure we can figure things out more accurately by sitting on our asses.

>yeah sven your not a "meme racist"
so progressive of you to share your wife land and country with literal apes from africa

>maybe a white skin man went to India form europe and fucked all the women while the men were off shitting in the street?

that's exactly what happened except it wasn't Euros it was western Eurasians spreading lighter skin genes to South Asia

The population of India was just so high at the time that in the end the lighter skin genes didn't do much and weren't highly selected for.

this

they're smart we should do what they tell us

Aborigenal europeans like swedes and serbs are literally cucked by everyone.

I'm not married.

And I don't care about countries. I don't believe in arbitrary nation states.

No, we sprouted up from where we're standing.
Of course we have common ancestors you retard.

This doesn't make mad. I have known for a while that my Celtic ancestors had links with Phoenecian traders and the cultures were intertwined. Its fascinating

The irony is Swedecuck is trying to say ancient middle easterners are identical to modern middle easterners which is why we should accept them into the west.

That's the exact opposite of what every genetic study says.

They're not telling us to do anything.
They're just giving us the facts, the genetics.

It's not meant to be a normative theory. I don't expect poltards to understand the difference though.

Then you believe in a kumbaya one world fantasy.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE
SWEDEN YES.

>And I don't care about countries.

Then move to Somalia you dumb cuck

Humans were in the migratory phase back then. The people who went there were the first ancestors of the area. Interbreeding with natives isn't possible because they were the first there.

they don't know fuckall mate, experts used to tell us smoking was good for you.

Not believing in arbitrary nation states doesn't mean I don't have preferences about my immediate surroundings. But yeah, I probably will move from what is now considered "Sweden" fairly soon.

> I don't believe in arbitrary nation states.
I would believe this was bait if it was cominf from anyone but a swede
So you really would want open borders even though first world countries get nothing out of it?

WE WUZ BABYLONIANS N' SHIT

>they don't know fuckall mate, experts used to tell us smoking was good for you.

This has to be sarcasm, right?

Lol, pol-logic.

Babylondon, bruh!

listen you stupid chong, they change the fucking story every few months, this is the point I am making.

We originally definitely came from Niggers.
No actually we came from Basques.
No now we think we came fro Arabs.

they don't fucking know at all.

>they were the first there

Bullshit

Abos/Melanisian/Adaman Islanders predate the Caucasoids by tens of thousands of years.

You have a preference for it because it's white, safe, nice, wealthy, intelligent, etc all the things niggers and most non whites aren't

Many studies have also proven that Swedes love take black cock up their ass

>So you really would want open borders even though first world countries get nothing out of it?

Sure.

I also don't see how anyone who has read history can be that invested in nation states. Most of them were formed in the 19th century, as were the ideas about what supposedly united them.

EVEN THE QUEEN IS A DESCENDENT OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMED

Elizabeth II, Queen of the UK - daughter of
George VI, King of the UK - son of
George V, King of the UK - son of
Edward VII, King of the UK - son of
Victoria, Queen of the UK - daughter of
Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn - son of
George III, King of Great Britain - son of
Frederick, Prince of Wales - son of
George II, King of Great Britain - son of
George I, King of Great Britain - son of
Sophia, Electress of Hanover - daughter of
Elizabeth of Bohemia - daughter of
James I/VI, King of England, Ireland & Scotland - son of
Mary, Queen of Scots - daughter of
James V, King of Scots - son of
Margaret Tudor - daughter of
Elizabeth of York - daughter of
Edward IV, King of England - son of
Richard Plantagenet, Duke of York - son of
Richard of Conisburgh, Earl of Cambridge - son of
Isabella Perez of Castille - daughter of
Maria Juana de Padilla - daughter of
Maria Fernandez de Henestrosa - daughter of
Aldonza Ramirez de Cifontes - daughter of
Aldonza Gonsalez Giron - daughter of
Sancha Rodriguez de Lara - daughter of
Rodrigo Rodriguez de Lara - son of
Sancha Alfonsez, Infanta of Castile - daughter of
Zaida (aka Isabella) - daughter of
Al-Mu'tamid ibn Abbad, King of Seville - son of
Abbad II al-Mu'tadid, King of Seville - son of
Abu al-Qasim Muhammad ibn Abbad, King of Seville - son of
Ismail ibn Qarais - son of
Qarais ibn Abbad - son of
Abbad ibn Amr - son of
Amr ibn Aslan - son of
Aslan ibn Amr - son of
Amr ibn Itlaf - son of
Itlaf ibn Na'im - son of
Na'im II al-Lakhmi - son of
Na'im al-Lakhmi - son of
Zahra bint Husayn - daughter of
Husayn ibn Hasan - son of
Hasan ibn Ali - son of
Fatima - daughter of
Muhammad (pbuh)

>Watching a youtube video from a user who calls himself 'white nationalist'

Lol.

>They're not telling us to do anything

Seems like reddit melted your brain, a 3 year old wouldn't miss the point.

>They're just giving us the facts, the genetics

And we're questioning, but that's stupid right? They're smart after all, we should just accept it.

You listen you pale, crooked teeth raghead

Science is not a hive mind. You're mistaking lively debate for them saying it's the undisputed truth. You'd know this if you went to college and didn't get your information from Facebook and Sup Forums. If you want objective truth I'd suggest you move towards the hard sciences like physics and chemistry. Trying to understand a system as complex as millenia of history is fundamentally speculative, and scientists write very long papers about their methodology.

>We originally definitely came from Niggers.

That's technically wrong since modern Bantu niggers are descended from a common ancestor.

There are in fact other types of blacks in Africa like Khosians

we all have a common ancestor

>No actually we came from Basques.

Basques represent the language and culture prior to Indo Europeans this isn't related to white skin just language

>No now we think we came fro Arabs.

No Arabs are a linguistic group, light skinned Euros came from light skinned West Eurasian Caucasoids

South Arabs are dark skinned Caucasoids from the Arabian peninsula.

More like you don't understand this.

In the near and middle east there lived proto-Eurasians. The ancestors off all Europeans and Asians.

They had much lighter skin than africans and were already seperated from them for multiple 10.000 years. They crossbreeded with neanderthals, which lightended their skin even more and boosted their IQ - surviving in the harsh conditions (winters) of Europe became easier for them.

Proto-Eurasians are not the same as modern Europeans.

Of course we share a large chung of DNA with them, since they are part of our ancestry.

They are neiter the same as us, nor are modern middle and near eastern people the same as them.

>And we're questioning, but that's stupid right? They're smart after all, we should just accept it.

No, but you need some scientific evidence to the contrary. Just saying 'naw, dawg' isn't an argument.

If you disagree with a community of experts, but you're unable to state their position clearly or understand the evidence they've presented in favor of their position, then you are almost certainly wrong.

>They are neiter the same as us, nor are modern middle and near eastern people the same as them.

And that's mainly because of the immigration of dark skinned South Arabs into the middle east.

>Irish and Britons are descendants of farmers
>farmers
That's pretty much an intellectual elite back in the days

This discussion is moot anyway. No matter were modern Europeans originated from, we are now distinct people since we evolved for 10000 years in separate environments

>bullshit
>they predate caucasoids by tens of thousands of years

And the common ancestors was shared 30 thousand years ago according to the article. And the ethnic groups you mentioned don't live anywhere near India.

>nation state
>most of them were formed in the 19th century

The nation state - or the identity of a people who exist inside borders which they defend against outsiders - is the oldest concept of mankind's survivial.

Nation states have also existed way before the 19th century.

Rome was a nation for fuck's sake.

Stupid Swede.

Uh-huh. Do you believe in the concept of the state at all?

Do you believe in the concept of property?

Do you have a lock on your front door?

you listen charlie fookin chan dog eating cunt.

>. Trying to understand a system as complex as millenia of history is fundamentally speculative

their insane ideas have as much validity as my insane theories do then, excpet they get money for spouting pc idealism and I don't.

Originally God created blacks, he found them stupid and ugly and left them in Africa, then he created chongs and found them hiveminded robots so he left them in the east.
then he created white people and was finally happy.

Prove me wrong? you can't.

>Atlanteans
>Checks flag

He believes in the concept of liking it to get fucked in the ass by some nigger while some shitskin pound his "open relatiosnship girlfriend".

pffff.. lol
Try again... ever heard of the Stone of Scone? Jacob's Pillow... ERII is Jewish

> Britons

>Just saying 'naw, dawg' isn't an argument.

As if your fallacies are. You're the one bringing authority instead of an argument in the first place.

Go drag someone else around the point. Keep on shitposting alone.

>their ideas have as much validity as mine

They conducted an experiment obtaining DNA samples from a hundred people over Western and South East Asia, and a detailed report referencing decades of research by likewise people. Your idea of research is googling what a haplogroup is. So no, your ideas do not have as much validity as theirs.

Continuing in your research, Google what the "burden of proof" is.

Exactly.

Semites.

>

...the Andaman archipelago was likely settled by modern humans from northeast India via the land-bridge which connected the Andaman archipelago and Myanmar around the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), a scenario in well agreement with the evidence from linguistic and palaeoclimate studies.[3]

you are so full of shit

and fyi the first "homo" genus in India was homo erectus. Humans weren't even the first species from Hominids in India much less were modern Indian Caucasoid the first "inhabitants"

>civilization actually drastically increased the speed of evolution

No, there is no proof that it did. What you're doing is a common mistake: drawing false conclusions from research data.

At best, your assertion is a hypothesis.

>As if your fallacies are. You're the one bringing authority instead of an argument in the first place.

The arguments are contained in the studies I've referred to. My saying that they're relevant isn't a fallacy. You have given me no reasons to doubt them, except for idiotic cries of protest.

>a hundred people

>. Trying to understand a system as complex as millenia of history is fundamentally speculative

kek ok leaf boy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

That is a load of shit and you know it. 10,000 years ago and there was massive migration to the British isles? Yeah, my ass. That's why they were so "advanced" in Iraq for all that time leading up to the days of Alexander right?

>Rome was a nation for fuck's sake.

Are you a fucking retard? I'm saying that modern states are very new and arbitrary, so being invested in them makes no sense.

Of course nation states existed before the 19th century. The fact that you could even interpret me as denying this makes it seem like you're a literal idiot.

Some here in Wales believe that the Welsh are the lost tribe of Israel and we came here from Syria.

(Or something like that lol) True or not, it's an interesting story.

if whites were so smart, why the fuck did they decide to move into desolate cold climates, riddle me that crackers

>science disagrees with me so it's wrong

bravo Sup Forums