It's a useless piece of paper

Straya
Yes

I have a degree in auto engineering.

Maybe from m*xican university

>Canada
>No, but im currently working on my BA in Geography

Yes, but what's a point.

And this helps me earn less than 1000$/month.

Nah, it's not that

What is a typical career for a geography major?

>México
>I have 19 and I'm still in highschool

Meh, anyway, I'm moving to Canada the next year, illegal.

Stay out

I'm getting 2 actually. Psychology and something called Language and Linguistics, which is basically to become either a teacher of Spanish, English or French, translator or interpreter.

>flag
>Yes (university and masters)

Why the fuck would you do that if you can move legally? Dumb fucks like you is the reason Canada started asking for visas a few years ago

GIS currently employs a lot of people. Surveying for oil/mining companies. City planning. But im only getting my degree so i can teach english abroad.

>Burgerstan
>Yes. Just got it last month

Feelsgood but I still need to get the fuck up out of food service.

No :^)

I'm going like a tourist, but I'm don't return to Mexico when my maximum time to stay beech finish, jsjsjs

>flag
>i go to med school

Not yet, doing econ

Why didn't you look for a job before graduating? I hope you're a server at a restaurant or something and not literally a Burger flipper

Argentina
Yes

Cheer up, I still want to kill my self every other day. I can only be cheerful when I'm mean on congolese basket weaving forums because that's how much I hate myself.

Why do you hate yourself?

No,
Dropped out from a graphics design degree, but I'm going back for medicine and surgery next year

I did look for jobs and I am still looking. I'm also not a burger flipper or a server, I'm a sous-chef. I've been working in food service since I was 14 and, due to the fact that I come from a poorer family, I needed to work my way through university so I was a part time student and a full time worker. It kind of sucks because a lot of my peers from wealthier families had the time and resources to take unpaid or shit-pay internships which landed them jobs right out of graduation but fuck it, I never thought it would be easy.

You're a fucking piece of shit, good thing is you're probably too useless to get a job as an illegal, enjoy cleaning Pajeet's toilet

No problem, here I'm working in a fuckin' farm. The money make me happy.

Oh that's rough Bud. Being a chef seems particularly shit because I keep reading or hearing about how hard they work for such shit pay that they'd make way better money in really any other area.

Negative

I like your attitude. Most kids in college seem to do nothing but bitch how hard it is, despite them coming from an upper middle class background.
I hope you can find work here. Mexicans are chill. Where in Canada do you plan on going?

* with the same amount of work I mean

Like it's retarded I've read a ton of stories of chefs with 10 years experience making $16/hr...

I wish I had your dedication.

No, because I fell for the STEM meme.

linguistics is a tad different here, more of dissecting language and the origins of said language than learning a language

Toronto, or Mississauga.

Because I can't find a decent job. I've had a few interviews but they all discard me. Also I've been alone too much time. The last time I even hugged a girl in a romantic way was like 2 years ago and everyone around me is having a better life than me.

I honestly hate my life and no matter how much I change my ways I still hate me.

>Canada
>I've an advanced diploma not even a BA/Degree. Planning on going to Uni with transferable credits next year. Currently 22 almost 23. Neet and not working.

Try tackling your problems one by one then. Figure out why your interviews are going bad, record them on your phone secretly then play it back to see where you mess up.

One of my friends is a chef, shit job indeed with shit pay. I'm trying to come with a business model because I think the money in the food business is in event planning, sort like molecular cuisine but more cost-effective.

I feel the same way Argentina bro. Here's a hug to cheer you up a bit.

Should be able to find work there.

No don't come here. Job prospects are slim even for people born here.

Honestly I think chef is the worst job possible unless you enjoy it. I cant think of another field that has so little pay and progression for so much work.

I'd rather work fastfood than be a chef.

We don't need fucking Mexicans that can barely speak English and communicate JUSTING our country even further you cuck.

It's really not that bad. Higher end food service has it's own culture which can actually be a lot of fun and most people who are in it are in it for the love. You get to work with a lot of hard working, bro-tier people who always have your back so long as you aren't a dumbass. Assuming I get a better job sometime soon I'll legitimately miss a lot of my current coworkers.
You're preaching to the choir, my guy. There were times where I'd need to do a group project with people and I'd end up wondering "what the fuck are you even doing in college?". There's a lot of really sheltered, ignorant kids who go to college simply because they think that's what they need to do and they'll be successful. Then they go and just do the bare minimum like it will all work out in the end. It's like they don't even see the opportunity that's right in front of them.

Why the fuck are you a neet dude.

Get a job to save for university, you'll need it. You could even get a job in your field with a diploma. Wtf?

Honestly, the problem is that there are people that are way overqualified for the same positions I'm running. Interviews? Honestly, I ace them. I need to continue improving myself, but without a job I can't, I don't have any money for that.

I'm lazy and I don't prepare for the interviews I get. I'm working on it though, currently 10 months unemployed, used to work a bit during school so it's not like im a complete waste although I lie to people when they ask me if I'm working or not.

flag
i have a trade cert

I really hope that.

Only Toronto have more than 200 thousand illegals.
I don't think to be difficult have a shitty job.

>Canada only needs Chinks and Indians, Mexicans don't welcome reeeee
Fix

Well stop and get a job then. Do your parents support you and not say anything about it?

Flag
I fell for the technical degree meme but I'm definitely considering to become a professional

>support
No not really, well I guess living with them is supporting eh? I have money saved up from work
>do they say anything
Ya they keep bothering me about it and I tell them the job market is getting shitty for youth like me

Btw when the minimum wage increases we'll be losing over 100k jobs so prepare for me pain in the job hunt user

Ya and they're on welfare or some sort of government benefits or leeching off of family members that are legal and residents here.

You're never getting inside Pedro.

The job loss shit is just a meme. And no the job market isn't shitty in Ontario. Stop being lazy man, you're going to regret it.

Why are there so many Canadians on this board?
No I'm still in school

>job loss is meme
t.liberal

>Ontario has plenty of jobs
t.liberal

>Illegals
>welfare
You're dumb or something?

>not blaming "da gooberment" means you're le Wynne shill

t. Unemployed internet libertarian

Depression and rising mental illness.

Texas
Yes, but it's worthless. That's what happens when an 18 year old makes decisions for the rest of his life.

mapping the northwest passage

USA
Yes, useless. I fell for the STEM meme, but the wrong kind, I guess.

I have a masters in biomedical engineering.Useless,I don't even work in the medical industries department

ANOTHER

DAAAY

WE DIDNT START THE FIRE

Brazil.
Masters in Psycology.

I've been trying for a few years now, but I'm too much of a depressed loser to actually finish it.

Burgerstani
yes but not really using it
prefer basketweaving forums

>South Korea
>a bachelor's degree in economics and a master's degree in macroeconomics