The Walking Dead General

>I am Negan, utterly completely, stone cold Negan. I was negan before I even met you!

Eugene is back to his roots, doing his best thing: bullshitting and faking it to survive vicariously at the expenses of the local big dicked badass.
You could argue that Negan's no Abraham, but I think someone's is not gonna survive his bullshitting this time either.

C'mon the dude's pratically a walking navy seal pasta with made up phds and scientifical gibbering instead of military ones!

>I'll have you know that I have three master degree and two doctorates yada yada some government supr sekrit project
>oh and I also know some neat tricks with dishwasher and gloves

c'mon Negan's not gonna buy it all, Eugene may even help him but at the end of the day he sure doesn't like to be bullshitted around like that.

He's a weasely piece of shit, I thought he wasn't a piece of shit coward fuck, but he is.

what did he mean by this?

did you know that Eugene is a NERD???? He plays old video games and everything!!!! what a total nerd, just like me XDDDD

you are talking shit about the guy but you'd be his buttboy

the Internet was a mistake

He just gets patronised and treated like shit back in Alexandria, even after trying his best for the group he still gets put down and told he's useless by Rosita. Can't blame him for just saying "fuck it" when he was shown the life he could have working for Negan

I think you're giving the show too much credit.

>He just gets patronised and treated like shit back in Alexandria, even after trying his best for the group he still gets put down and told he's useless by Rosita.
This

Fuck Rick's group, anyone with a brain can see that he doesn't know how to utilize his people properly.

>gets shit on by Abraham
>goes on a one-man mission to distract The Saviors and gets the shit beaten out of him for it
>gets shit on by Rosita WHILE she's demanding a favor from him, which Eugene specifically warned her would have grave consequences for someone other than herself
>gets punished as a direct result of her actions
I wouldn't even blame Eugene for being a turncoat. He's probably just playing Negan and acting as an inside man, but I hope he eventually gets his big moment where it pays off and he can give a big "fuck you" speech to Rosita for talking down at him. Everything she thinks she is is a direct result of Abraham's guidance, and the only thing that stopped Abraham from blowing his brains out in a parking lot 2 years ago was Eugene's lies, lies which IIRC Abraham admitted he chose to believe because it gave him a reason to live. Otherwise, Rosita probably would've end up being an all-you-can-eat taqueria to a pack of walking corpses.

>c'mon Negan's not gonna buy it all

He already doesn't. He's just having fun with the retard. He went even as far so as to kill his only doctor in order to prove this idiot's bullshit.

Negan is like that. He will go to extreme lengths to get some amusement. or to get things done.

You'll see, season finale Negan will be like "Dude i saw from day 1 you were full of bullshit,mi was just messin' with ya!"

>He went even as far so as to kill his only doctor in order to prove this idiot's bullshit.

wrong. He killed him because the doctors brother, who is also a doctor at hilltop is going to replace him.

He knows he wont last long with Negan, so he's bullshitting about his credentials and his loyalty to Negan so he can buy some time to figure out how the get back to Rick's group. It just doesn't look like he actually trusts Negan.

That's not why he killed him. That's the reason he didn't hesitate to kill him.

>survive vicariously

that's not how that word works

He is only keeping him around to make bullets.

Rick is going to lose another waifu in the comics

Who cares honestly.

>research complete
>you can now create bullets

Anyone have the gif or webm of negan throwing the guy in the furnace?

Either option would make Negan utterly retarded. A doctor is worth 100 normal people in this post apocalyptic world. Just because you have one in reserve doesn't make it any less of a stupid idea to kill off your first one.

Can we talk about how kino fear twd is? Really found its footing in season 2b. I'd say it's better than season 2 of twd.

Bill Hicks has let himself go.

me

Why was this dumb fuck playing Atari games. This is the most baffling thing about the episode.

The boat shit lasted way too long, and it wasn't even that long.

Sad!

It was a cool concept, but it wasn't executed well. I think 2b made up for it though.

Andrea deaded, Dwight deaded, Rick x Negan ship confirmed

Nailed it

The Maori father is the best thing about the whole thing. Episode 1 and 2 of Season 1 were great, same with Episode 1 and 12 of Season 2 (LA bombing and the father killing the two guys with his bare hands).

The comic has already shown that Eugene is willing to cuck it up for Rosita so he even wants to raise her child as his own after she cheats on him. Luckily, it never came to that as Rosita was beheaded before she gave birth.

skip the whole boat part and I agree

>a white cis male will have a chance to give a big "fuck you" to a minority woman
>2017 american television

>carl is going to kill negan in the comics
Plz team up taking down saviors and Carl take control with negan

is he /ourguy/?

When there are zombie scenes they are much better than walking dead. Nick is a much more interesting character than anyone left alive in walking dead. Needed more rioting and a better breakdown of the military to be kino though

>by Rosita
thats the point, shes a crazy retarded bitch now so shes the only one who thinks hes useless

Eugene will survive way longer than any of the minorities.

this show is like if someone realized how shit TWD is and decided to redo the whole thing and make it good this time

no idea why it even exists but the world is better with it

that said Negan kinda saved TWD for me

>DUDE LIQUID METAL ON ROTTING CORPSES TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER LMAO

What did you think of Chris's death? I was expecting something bigger to happen, but it was a pretty realistic scenario. Did the dudebrahs deserve their beat down? I mean, Chris was fucked up beyond repair and never would have made it, they put him out of his misery for sure. But it did look like they were being lazy pricks both sleeping in the back of the truck while he was driving.

The military scenes were all shit and I think it would be better if they either went into the desert and had the whole human conflict directly or just went directly to the boat. And the military was literally shit. I can accept them not being able to save the people as hospitals etc were hit first and cause a lot more people to die than can be saved, but not being able to save themselves?

>And the military was literally shit
Which makes it realistic af tbqh.

Is that what happened to you when you tried to get a promotion at your home depot job?

>this show is like if someone realized how shit TWD is and decided to redo the whole thing and make it good this time
Ok tone it down man.

He was an edgy little retard but at least his death makes the father more interesting. I think they should kill everyone but the gay nigger, the father and maybe the daughter.
Not even the Californian military can be that incompetent, can it? Tbh I think they would've secured nuclear power grids, water stations etc. and let the civilists tend to themselves in a real life situation but instead they act like retards and didn't even use any drones for observation.

Well maybe a new military outfit will be the next adversary next season with that helicopter at the possible fema camp.

We're still only weeks into the apocalypse, but i feel like the outbreak began in Mexico some time before it hit LA. The Mexicans just acted like the apocalypse had been going on for awhile, almost like seasons 3-5 of TWD.

Eugene is definitely /ourguy/

Not even joking, he's how I imagine most of Sup Forums to be.

FTWD is still shit but I agree, it's better than TWD. Too bad the only thing that hasn't turned to shit in that franchise are the comics and even they will eventually go to shit. Hopefully Kirkman isn't cucked enough to actually create the Rick/Negan ship.
The corpses must've started awakening at the same time all around the world or else we would've seen military all across the country in episode 1.
He's a literal cuck that got saved from cuckdom by a hysterial, bald woman.

maddison is alpha, also interesting is nicks early on using the walkers to his advantage, using the walkers to save his life when on his own and the dead whispering to him when he was dehydrated

>walkers have been roaming around for roughly 2 years
>Negan complaining that his walkers protecting the wall are decaying too rapidly

Why the fuck doesn't he just get living people who he plans to kill anyway, and use them? And don't tell me they can't find enough people to use when they're literally killing people left and right.
Pouring scathing metal liquid on top of already decayed bodies will burn them to the bone rendering them useless.

Autism rant over

Dude, that's just Mexico.

I just think they should kill Madison for now, she's annoying. Travis has been through too much shit to not have a further story. As for nick and alicia, nick is awesome and alicia is too qt to kill.

Nick is mentally fucked and won't survive for much longer. The ICE ark will be interesting.

One the one hand, yeah, it was a dumb idea. On the other, actually taking some time to engineer shit is a positive move. I'm still pissed no one's built a fucking gate house.

Father's beat down makes me think he's beta. I'm still 100% convinced nick is the founder of the whisperers. I don't know about Madison being alpha but with how the story has been with her not understanding him I could see them doing a "walking in my shoes for a mile" thing with him dying and her wearing his face as her mask and that being her change. Obviously they'll tone down the rape as they have for all of the show
>inb4 beta is huge
Yeah so is negan. He's huge compared to that HIV infected guy

I agree, kill Madison. Travis is the best character in the entire show and has been carrying it for me since episode 1.
>Hear story about undead druggies killing and eating fellow druggies from drugtard son
>Doesn't really believe him but goes out and checks it anyway!
I've never seen such a reasonable person on tv in my entire life.

>Father's beat down makes me think he's beta. I'm still 100% convinced nick is the founder of the whisperers
The comics and the tv are different canons and the whisperers haven't appeared on tv yet. Also, they are wandering around Virginia/Maryland where almost all stories are centered around, not 5000 kilometers away in California or even fucking Mexico.

I was more buttblasted by the idea they would even suggest frivolously wasting metal on dumb zombies instead of bullets. I mean you can always "create" more zombies but bullets and bullet material are more scarce.

/sperg rant

i like how ammo never was a thing in the show. they even wasted shitloads with target practice and all of a sudden ist ha huge problem.

>5 weeks into the apocalypse
>Nick gone from California to Mexico coast to Tijuana to border
>travels with hordes in blood mode
>literally ate a dog and a living dude with the zombies
>made a huge horde of Mexicans in blood travel to border
>Madison is from Georgia and mentioned missing it
Dude its happening they're the whisperers and there will be some gay ass twitter war hashsag pick your side bullshit when the shows merge

Anyone else think Nick looks like a light-skinned beaner?

For most of season 1 i thought they were all Travis's kids, nick and alicia being mixed half-siblings to Chris.

Or maybe the show will get cancelled before.
He does, but it's LA, there are no white people.

>Oh Shit

Yeah, she ded. Also Dwight ded.

Dwight's not dead lol, he's gonna be the one to kill Sherry

Ok guys, what is the worst thing you ever did?

It says alive on twd wiki.

Still alive but sentenced to death.

I want her to pee on me.

Bite or stray bullet?

Does this awful show really deserve a general?

bite

Negan and Eugene are fucking carrying this shitfesto of a show

>twd fans are so retarded they can't see the obvious plot setup for eugene to be instrumental in taking down negan from the inside proving he really has changed
He owes it to abraham.

>not watching it ironically for the memes

I don't know why people hate this show so much. It has different format I guess, but it wasn't bad until perhaps early this season. Some things are too much, but I liked previous season and most others.

No doubt that he's playing both sides. Negan has done far better by Eugene than Rick's group has though.

So they are turning comics ships to serial?

>eugene was one of the taller characters

what size lifts do you think they gave jdm to make up for his lankiness

>Atari games
what did you expect? PS4 online?

Considering the survival rate and number of guns in America, there would never be a shortage of ammo. It is only now an issue because they want it to be a plot point

how much exactly does eugene know? did he just read anarchist's cookbook or something?

>Was Rick utilizing you like this?

Neagan brought up a fair point. Rick has an autistic savant genius and he wastes him on occasional guard duty and nothing else.

He knows as much as is plot convenient, although if they show him reading a book in the library at some point I'll be wet.

I don't think you know what lankiness means if you think jdm has lifts.

I can't tell what this page is supposed to convey. Is it a punch is it a stab?

agreed

>He's probably just playing Negan and acting as an inside man,

This show is so predictable you could see it from a mile away. Nothing interesting will ever happen-- no back stabbings betrayals, no rape scenes, no evil womyn--- like the bitches in Nelix's harem would genuinely be happy to be there... this shows so fucking lame/boring/retarded i just came here to shit on it really because it feels good to shit on crappy shows that my pleb family likes to watch

But Dawn Jadis and Alpha are evil, Dawn Jadis and Alpha are backstabbers, Dawn and Alpha let rape fly in their communities. Also you use the same picture every time you bitch about TWD. You use it so often that I recognize you. Fucking loser.

>hasn't been paying attention to the show: the post

Not all metal can be used as bullet material, plus there are probably tons of metal they could scavenge, after all most people in the apocalypse are looking for food/fuel/water etc, not big pieces of metal to lug around

heh, looks like you don't understand being sick'n'twisted

can you guys mark spoilerz, please

Why bother with walkers then? Why not just make a huge iron wall?

punch

>first grade reading comprehension

It's not exactly a spoiler thou, as the showmakers may still decide to make Eugene a real cuck.

Because walkers are scarier and more active?