ALL I WANT IS A QT AUTISTIC FRENCH GF LIKE AMELIE

ALL I WANT IS A QT AUTISTIC FRENCH GF LIKE AMELIE

Beep beep, superior quirky waifu coming through.

I'm sure you'll find her while lurking on Sup Forums all day.

Why does she look like she smells so bad? You can just tell her vagina is a level five biohazard.

does anyone else here absolutely hate "le quirky" girls? I can't stand them in reality or in film.

No.. I'm not getting that.

Autistic quads

The fact of the matter is, you could never keep up with someone like her.
Not because you don't deserve someone like her or that bullshit. But because whatever you have to offer it will never be enough for someone with that personality.
The fact that you're here, on Sup Forums, proves how much you cling on to your life story. All parts of it. While someone like her is the opposite.
Climb the top of the mountain and she wants to look at the grass at the bottom.
Build a snowman and she wants to feel sand between her toes.
You would never be able to keep up with her quick changing moods and desires, and you would fail. Not learning from it you would quickly be back here holding on to yet another chapter of your life.

try on r*ddit

>The fact that you're here, on Sup Forums, proves how much you cling on to your life story.
>anonymous forum with no memory
>proof that you cling to stuff

Reminder in 10 years there will be no such thing as a white french person.

Really?

Look at this scene here She just can't even believe this dude can handle her stank.

>instead, she cultivates a taste for small pleasures

As someone that never ever had sex, and watched all my life sex through every media, I find this scene infuriating as it depicts sex in a manner that is fake, surreal to me.

Like everything I know about sex is tossed out of the window in favour to give this unique quirk that "sex is boring haha" to a special unique OC character

Sex isn't that good if it isn't with someone you care about.

They don't look like that anymore

Fucking hell I hate women so much

Sex is decidedly overrated, don't fret about it.