SHART ON THE SEA

SHART ON THE SEA

That's gay as fuck.

*unzips carriers*

delet this

Fucking boatlets

>"I wanna another Exocet missiles"

Nothing wrong with sharting if the ship you are boarding starts running into cargo ships 3x your displacement or Australian carriers.

Michael Zhang Xi...
>Nobuo Fujita was a Warrant Flying Officer of the Imperial Japanese Navy who flew a floatplane from the long-range submarine aircraft carrier I-25 and conducted the Lookout Air Raids in southern Oregon, making him the only pilot in history to bomb the contiguous United States of America during wartime.

wig vs pig

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tried to set the forest on fire
>failed
>meanwhile we firebombed Tokyo

Revenge is bitter sweet

please don't do this, netouyo
this is a playful banter thread, i don't want you to turn this into your obligatory asian shitstorm one

an Asian shitstorm you say?

Rednecks eliminated!

just cry, baby kek!

When I read "SHART ON " on my tab, I thought I read SHART ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND for some reason

uma

>pacific
>relevant

that's a big boat

America is everyone's worst enemy. Even its own.

It's sort of relevant to such an extent that Russia lost almost the entire naval fleet to the navy that hoisted the rising sun ensign there.

we didnt

>3 dead anglos
we won

Pacific is more historically relevant than Europe because of the atomic bombings

That's a formidable formation of JS Ashigara and USS Sharting.

"He gave the City of Brookings his family's 400-year-old samurai sword in friendship. Ashamed of his actions during the war, Fujita had intended to use the sword to commit seppuku if he were given a hostile reception."
WTF

I don't understand why he was ashamed, he did was he was ordered to do, we did the same back. You dont see American pilots appologizing for turning Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki to ash.
Please post more, these are hilarious.

Actually kind of heartwarming.

>However, the town treated him with respect and affection, although his visit still raised some controversy.[5]

>Fujita returned to Brookings in 1990, 1992, and 1995. In 1992, he planted a tree at the bomb site as a gesture of peace. In 1995, he moved the samurai sword from the Brookings City Hall into the new library's display case.

>He was made an honorary citizen of Brookings several days before his death at a hospital in Tsuchiura, Japan, on September 30, 1997, at the age of 85.[6]

>In October 1998, his daughter, Yoriko Asakura, buried some of Fujita's ashes at the bomb site.