Muh 2nd amendment

They shot him because he had a gun, agreed?
>Sup Forums: Yes

But what about muh second amendment? Does that just not count anymore if you're black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Williams
statelaws.findlaw.com/louisiana-law/louisiana-gun-control-laws.html
icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54068
nytimes.com/video/us/100000003760024/dashcam-video-of-dylann-roof-arrest.html
newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is a felony
thanks for playing, 1 post

Your 2nd amendment applies to the police too, idiot

1 post by this ID

I've always said the fastest way to get effective gun control legislation enacted is for niggas to start going out and buying assault rifles en masse.

If BLM started organizing gun buys in every state we'd see capitol hill suddenly willing to at least vote on legislation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Williams
>"[R]acist consider themselves superior beings and are not willing to exchange their superior lives for our inferior ones. They are most vicious and violent when they can practice violence with impunity."[7] He also wrote, "It has always been an accepted right of Americans, as the history of our Western states proves, that where the law is unable, or unwilling, to enforce order, the citizens can, and must act in self-defense against lawless violence."[8]
This guy created a black militia that actually shot back at the Klan. He was essentially branded a terrorist and wound up being run out of the country even though he was only helping citizens to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

>if a post goes against Sup Forums's ideology and encourages intelligent discussion, it should be ignored

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Inactive OP or shitposting should not be responded to. If your thread was not responded to chances are it was because there are so many shit threads currently active that no one saw it.

I'm not OP

I'm just saying, people don't ignore contrary opinions on Sup Forums. Just look at all the b8 threads

>intelligent discussion must be b8 if it goes against the alt-right narrative

If he was reaching for his gun when a cop told him to put hands up, then this is a non-issue.

Your right to own a gun ends where my right to not be shot begins.

Sup Forums opposes "common sense gun regulation in the US" because the US already has common sense gun regulation, so the only reason to demand more is if you're actually seeking a total ban and lying about it.

Sterling was a registered sex offender, after a 2000 conviction for carnal knowledge of a juvenile, records show. The circumstances of the case were not immediately clear. Records say he was released for his offense in October 2004.

He was previously arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery, records show. In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison for marijuana possession and for carrying an illegal weapon with a controlled dangerous substance.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this guy can't legally own a gun. Also, you're supposed to notify a cop that you have a gun on you, which that stupid nigger probably didn't do. However, the cop is likely a scumbag who doesn't deserve to sport a badge.

In Louisiana you can dont need a license or registration to open carry

anyone can own gun in LA without a license or any registration

probably why its one of the most violent states in the union

>They shot him because he had a gun, agreed?
No you turbo nigger.

Him having a gun was illegal in the first place. The 2nd Amendment is not even an issue in this case because he circumvented it in the first place.

He was shot because he was resisting arrest AND he was attempting to use his gun to murder two Policemen.

Even with the criminal history he had? I'm not buying that for one second.

having worked extensively in lousiana i can assure you the violence has little if anything to do with the gun laws.

2 guys and hes face down on the ground while being tazed

this guy must have been a turbo nigger to scare them white boys so bad they shoot him

Assault rifles are too expensive idiot

You might want to do some research before you talk

Was he intentionally attempting to cause harm with that weapon? It's hard to tell from the angle he was recorded from he could of very well have given a gesture to try and draw his weapon and use it against the based officers.

>it is impossible to pull a trigger on a target point blank because as well all know you must be in a stand position to discharge a gun

They were trying to control his hands and he kept trying to break and reach for his gun. You're a fucking retard.

>A private citizen possessing gun is a circumvention of the 2nd amendment.

depends on exactly whats in his record... do you have a reliable source for that?

This is from statelaws.findlaw.com/louisiana-law/louisiana-gun-control-laws.html

Code Section 14:95.1; 40:1751, et seq.
Illegal Arms Machine and submachine guns; those with serial or ID # removed or altered
Waiting Period None
Who May Not Own Convicted of certain felonies (murder, manslaughter, aggravated battery, violating uniform controlled substances law, etc.); convicted of crime of violence (felony burglary, felony illegal use of weapons) or crime defined as sex offense, or an attempt to commit these crimes.

>probably why its one of the most violent states in the union

I can think of another reason

/thread

niggers are stupid AF

>felon
Thanks for playing

However, Louisiana still does not:

Require a background check prior to the sale or transfer of a firearm between unlicensed parties;
Prohibit the transfer or possession of assault weapons, 50 caliber rifles, or large capacity ammunition magazines;
Require firearm dealers to obtain a state license;
Require firearm owners to obtain a license or register their firearms;
Limit the number of firearms that may be purchased at one time;
Impose a waiting period on firearm purchases;
Regulate unsafe handguns (“junk guns” or “Saturday night specials”);
Significantly regulate ammunition sales;
Allow local governments to regulate firearms; or
Give law enforcement discretion to deny a concealed handgun permit.
In 2013, Louisiana had the second highest number of gun deaths per capita among the states. 886 people died from firearm injuries in Louisiana in that year. In addition, Louisiana plays a significant role in gun trafficking. Based on data published by Mayors Against Illegal Guns (“MAIG”), in 2009, Louisiana ranked 15th among the states in terms of the number of crime guns supplied to other states per capita.

but he was peacefulllll

>Who May Not Own Convicted of certain felonies (murder, manslaughter, aggravated battery,...

>He was previously arrested for aggravated battery,

No, he can't own a gun.

nope, because he didn't comply

>implying nogs can afford a weapon the "common sense gun control" crowd cares about

Here's my source: icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54068

Because he refused to cooperate and became aggressive you retard.

An aggressive, crazy black dude with a gun must be stopped. I commend the officer in question.

because he was REACHING for his gun while being arrested

You'd think it would be simple to understand

he could get the gun as long as hes 10 years out from that conviction if i'm reading the LA statute correctly

but also since there is no background check or id requirement for purchasing a gun in LA does it really matter?

>have felonies
>be registered sex offender
>have illegal gun
>wave it around in a parking lot at midnight

This is why we can't have nice things like universal conceal carry because some dumb assed convicted criminal is out on the streets waving a gun around.

expires 10 years after release

but nice try kiddo

The video is clearly shows the nig on the ground pinned down. The cop did not have to shoot him

>what are hands?

Subhumans don't get rights.

they wouldn't have done that to a white man

thats the deep south... i bet those 2 officers use nigger several times a day while communicating with dispatch.. honestly whites should just give LA to blacks for reparations

All it takes is him getting one hand on that gun and a cop is dead. Two cops and a taser later he would not stop struggling and going for the gun. If he didn't want to die he should have stopped trying to kill the cops.

>they wouldn't have shot a white man who was reaching for his gun
Are you baiting or actually this retarded?

it doesn't look like he was going for the gun. The cop screams at him "you fucking move to swear to god". Nig screams something and cop blasts him. Trigger happy cops aren't good for anything really

but they dont though statistically speaking its mostly blacks that get killed by police

cops are trained to be scared of black people the same way you are

>It's mostly blacks that get killed by police

you are wrong and I am now on a mission to find statistics that make you look dumb. Prepare yourself.

>yourefuckingdeadkiddo.jpg

Because niggers reach for their guns more often

They are not trained to be scared of blacks, they learn it in their every day interactions since they typically end up having to arrest tyrone. Who grew up without a father because niggers abandon their young like animals and then they are taught they respect is everything and violence = respect. The be a thug and violent is praise worthy and resisting police is the correct action.

Stop trying to say it is wrong that more blacks are shot or abused without you admitting the cops do this because chimps chimp out.

Statistically more blacks resist arrest.

You're the Fox Butterfield brand of retard, huh?

Fox Butterfield, now with sock puppets!

nytimes.com/video/us/100000003760024/dashcam-video-of-dylann-roof-arrest.html

Arrest starts at 0:50.

Notice the difference.

By the way, this guy shot and killed 9 unarmed Christians in a church, so was confirmed armed and dangerous, and was known to be on psychotropic meds.

How will you rationalize this, I wonder?

Are you honestly trying to say there are no bait, shill, or slide threads on Sup Forums?

I fuckin warned you m80.

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/

Not an extremely reliable source but it's good enough

>cops are trained to be scared of black people the same way you are

By having plenty of experience dealing with and observing niggers in their natural habitat? Yeah. Seems right.

>doesn't resist arrest
>comes out and places his hands on the vehicle and allows the police to check his person and cuff him
>doesn't get shot

Holy shit it is like magic or something!

Please. We already have enough problems with Somalia being all the way in in Africa without creating a new one right here in America.

Here's the cop that killed him but the media will never show you.

the 14th Amendment was a mistake

cant wait till one of you trailer trash faggots pops off and the right time in the wrong place so i can come down there and show you some Northern justice. Seriously everyone below the Mason Dixon line is subhuman and needs to be exterminated so this country can move forward. All you do is drag the country down with your backwards traditions poor education and questionable ethics.

10 years?
his latest battery charge was 2009, so he couldn't get a legal gun for 3 more years. cuck btfo

How about before he got out of the car?

>Cop holsters his weapon (1:20)
>Walks up to the driver side window and leans forward to talk to him calmly
Yeah ok.

Chicago is in the South?

They could see he was white before they arrested him, so they knew they were in no danger.

He was a Child Molester.

He had sex with Children.

The cops should get a reward.

Malcolm's trigger discipline is bad.

Niggers don't matter. I'm glad he's dead

You come down south to start trouble we'll have a shallow grave waiting.

>forward

You talk like a dumb nigger and your shit is all retarded

>that quote from Mulatto X
what a fag

>But what about muh second amendment? Does that just not count anymore if you're black?

my (white) best friend had his life literally threatened by a police officer just for open carrying and walking down the street

after the incident he called the PD and the police chief personally apologized for it

statistics-wise whites are 2x as likely to be shot by cops in cases where guns are involved

i think your forgetting what happened last time you inbred hicks decided to get uppity

pic related is a personal hero of mine

Ftw!

Which was the point.
Answering to this guy

He was a felon who lost his 2nd Amendment rights. Don't forget he was a pedophile as well

We're going to shut the cities down and watch you filthy animals rape your own mothers.

The cameras will stay on
The power won't...

they didn't shoot him because he had a gun they shot him because he was reaching for his gun you fucking idiot

Cops deal with niggers everyday. Because they are subhuman they are not smart enough to interact with the police in a normal manner. Cops know this and take no chances with this big ass chomo dindu. Of course he acted like a stupid nigger, and got himself shot for his efforts.
When niggers act like this, their black lives do not matter.
Maybe one little niglet out there will see this and think "if I get arrested, I'm not going to do anything stupid so that I don't get shot". I highly doubt it however since all his peers are on camera right now saying he was a good boy.

in a state that requires no background checks and only ban felons for 10 years after conviction

nice try kiddo

It's a felony to have a gun while committing a crime

are you fucking stupid they are expensive especially buying them off the street because they cant buy them in a store because they all have felonies

>im a burger not polish

lel

>LE FUCKING "THE U.S. ALREADY HAS COMMON SENSE GUN REGULATION" EBIN MAYMAY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah because killing people is expensive you IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Yeah these idiots are stupid, they don't know what they're talking about, this was an issue of American racism once again IN ACTION.

jej

WELL MEMED :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lelelelelelelelelele

kekekekekekekekeke

there are not bait threads on Sup Forums you IDIOT just people disputing the right-wing narrative

That is NOT true, burger EATER.

Thank you!!!!!!! Redneck inbred hicks BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last felony was in 2009

>2009 + 10
>current year

Your BernieMath™ fails you yet again libcuck

link me to that information

Leaf we know your life is shit and your probably drunk off syrup but we understand we know weedman sold all your gold in favor of your strategic maple syrup reserves and now your syrup dollars cant buy anything.

Shut the fuck up you fucking leaf

Wait is the point?

Cops are more careful around niggers because they have proven to be more violent and unpredictable?

Color me surprised. Just not black though.

It's funny how it's always people from other countries trying to explain to Americans how their gun laws work and how they should work. Just brainwashed morons trying to virtual signal and pat themselves on the back for "doing the right thing" while knowing jack shit about anything.

I think in the video they already had him restrained when they shot him. But it's not super clear.

This one is going to be bad.

What was he shot for?

reaching for his gun

he was trying to get to his gun while he was on the ground

Copyright infringement

BTFO
T
F
O

Canadians are literally the niggers of north america

It was an illegal firearm

This should actually be illegal. People shouldnt carry unless they are registered.