Why can't we play las palmas every week

>why can't we play las palmas every week

>t-that un allowed goal means he’s the worst!! AHAHAH ronlando 4 Life!! viva Mexico I’m illegal and I love ronaldo

CHI

>goal and assist

blame suarez

GYP

MUS

>goal and assist against 2nd place team 5 points ahead of Madrid
>but the league is fixed rubber-band style so they can't let Madrid fall too far behind or they'll lose money

PO

LMAO he's finished

MISSI FANBOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Messi scored
Sorry, don't see it.

kek why does the indio autist only score agaisnt shit defenses Sup Forums?

indios are whiter than you, you filthy trashy gypsy soyboy cuck

everyone in this thread is a white boi
long live blacks

>goals
lmao fucking plebs, there's more to the sport than scoring (which he did, by the way). He just went into Mestalla and orchestrated a tough away draw which may as well have been a victory. This Barcelona without him doesn't even make it to Europa League.

reminder that he hasnt scored a goal since october 28th and failed to score against OLYMPIACOS twice

>indio calling anyone a gypsy

kek

because he is shit

log off, mong

Neither did the ref.

t. Indio
btw what’s an Indio? I’m not educated on third world talk

>I’m not educated on third world talk
You don't know your own language?

>the absolute state of these autists

but he has scored against olympiacos on the first leg

go look in the mirror
fucking banterous kek

snoocums..... stop crying, im sure he'll score against murcia :)

>being this retarded

kek why are canadians so good at banter?

>0 goals in a month
Sweetie :) He's finished and RonGOAT is BACK

>giving him responses

>almost 2018
>still replying to cucknada and gypsyland

you guys never learn

how's suarez doing sweetie?

>Sup Forums said GOATnaldo was finished because he refused to waste his energy on girona but destroyed dortmund and spuds
>messi hasnt scored in a month despite playing olympicos
Absolutely F L U S T E R E D

why does your country is only known because of its gypsies?

why does your country same colour as gypsies?

I checked myself in the mirror, and all I saw was a proud handsome white man making cash

wow lucky guy

I’m sorry that you’re a third worlder, but you don’t have to vent that anger on me

sure beats being a gypsy

we actually are 2nd worlders but we were 1st in the past

meh if argentina is 2nd world so is USA

fuck off province, no one knows you little cuck

So your saying that Aregentina was PACT aligned during the Cold War
You should learn what 2nd world means my not-white argentinean friend

tbqh I think we all know what 2nd world actually means except the angry chicano

>I call Argentina a third world country because it is one
>”y-you don’t know what it means!!!”

calm down chicarito ICE might hear you

Meshitter fans get in here

Calm down retard

the meaning of first/third world has change over the course of the years and you know what it means today.
stop spouting retarded remarks that you think are witty trying to come across knowledgeable when we can all tell you're just a retard.

>”C-Chicano!”
what even is that?

Yeah and 2nd world isn´t used anymore. Either your 1st world (Which you only achieved during a small period of time because Europe was destroyed after WW1 and WW2) or you are peasant tier third world (Which you´ll never escape thanks to your retarded populace)

argentina is first world btw. unironically

second world is supposed to be middle ground though, not exactly rich but not a warzone either

if you read closely, I never said anything about second world, only first/third.
and how are we thirld word when we're better off than 75% of the other countries on this planet by almost every metric imaginable?
it seems like your envy is talking for you there

>never said anything about second world

quote : "we actually are 2nd worlders but we were 1st in the past"

Your Bolivian villero genes are showing Diego. Go try give some actual maintenace yo your remaining """"fleet"""

Yes, you are right, Argentina might be better than 75% of the countries in this world, but when compared to actual first world countries, your achievements pale in comparisson.

Argentina is always 5 years away of first worlding themselves but then your villeros come out in force and JUST your country

>>Borat's village wasn't Kazakh but Romanian

lmao

jesus christ you're an envious, angry, bitter specimen.
you're life must be fucking horrible.
I feel sorry for you.
have fun with your idiocy, I'm not feeding it anymore.

don't bully

I legit almost feel bad fucking OP's ass this much, but hey... noone forced him to open this shitty thread

Make way guys, 1st worlder passing through.

G-good one! How will I ever recover!?

it's almost like he had a stacked squad of world cup winners around providing him with assists and shit
oh wait

you are this obsessed

LMAO
What the absolute fuck is wrong with him and penalties. It's like thinking Shaq is the GOAT

missi BTFO hahahah
based leaf

ok shaqy-poo :-)

>Wojak poster
>Unironically calling someone else an autist
I guess it really takes one to know one

>having less than 1.00 goals per game ratio
lol
>ONLY scoring 24 against valencia despite playing them atleast twice a year for over a decade
LOL

i'm not that guy you delusional wanker

>Messi has only 5 more goals, with 4 more games, than ronaldo
>2 hattricks in la liga and only 3 goals in the CL

gee i wonder which one is the stat padder??

>4 goals against Cyprian farmers

He just keeps getting exposed

Ronaldofags are at full damage control these days

? Ronaldo actually scores lol

>Ronaldo is on course to become the first player to score in every single group stage match in a CL season
>Messi has only scored in two

damn, bet you thought you were making a good point too

It's beautiful right? I gotta give it to the Canadian and OP though; thay're sticking behind him. Normally CR fans stay hidden all year/season, only to show up after RM won a title in spite of CR's dead weight.

Every single year we see rumors of transfers, fans of RM at puerta 55 after pretty much every game cursing at CR and asking for him to be subbed or sold because they can't tolerate his dreadful performances any longer...
And luckily every year the team manages to bail him out with a title and make everyone forget.
Even worse, they have to watch him receive the "most popular name of the team that won" award. Lol, I bet %99 of the team hate his guts.

shnookums....... ronaldo scored and won
messhit dropped points this week and hasnt scored in a month
keep telling yourself youre not furious right now

Imagine! I'm completely devastated! But that's not important; what's important is that you promise to keep posting and opening threads 24/7.
I couldn't possibly ask for a better representative of how CR's fanboys here at Sup Forums look and act. But most of all I love how you keep coming for more after being every thread's punching bag.

A lot of buzzwords you got there my white friend

I thought you said you were leaving? Why do you always post in these threads then proclaim you don't care?

Literally just ONE word that you could consider a buzzword: "fanboy". And it's no longer one, unless you're stuck in 2012

You my friend, are quite literally SEETHING

First time I ever respond to you or write about you, ever...
But you and the Romanian are overdoing it so hard in this thread, even after I utterly disproved OP's premise with that simple fucking pic, that I just felt like giving my two cents.
You're NOT making CR any favors dude, just... fucking chill

sure.... sure

S E E T H I N G

Yes yes seething. Just wanted to clarify I jumped into the thread here , I'm not any of the Argentine/s that posted before that.
Cheers, keep up doing God's work, Canadian.

you got absolutely blown to smithereens for that awful post

>I'm meant to be impressed by scoring against Cyprus despite the fact that Spurs have already secured first place in the group

>ronaldo scores twice against the top of the group tottenham
>I don't care!
>messi cant score against 4th place greek uefalona draw
>It's beat down! time!

>Ronaldo pads his stats in garbage time even though the game is over and it doesn't nothing for him team
>Impressive in any way

Thinkin Shaq is the GOAT is like thinking Ronaldo is the GOAT. Shaq is a dunk babby, Penaldo is a tap in babby.

Goals win games chicharito

So why doesn't he try scoring more?

he's old and shit

>ronaldo pads stats

lol fucking statpadder
>messi pads stats

lol fucking GOAT

bit of a double standard there. both overrated players that could never achieve anything without world class team mates btw

Messi's team is first in the CL group and first in La Liga
How can you argue his goals haven't been more meaningful for his team?

because poonaldo scores #4 and 5 against APOEL and down 3 goals against tottenshit and WILLS his team to victory

same way as you did when it was the other way around last year?

I'm sorry but trying to redirect to some post you read last year isn't an argument