From now on, any Suicide Squad promo's gonna say "Academy Award Winner"

From now on, any Suicide Squad promo's gonna say "Academy Award Winner".

Let that sink in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7y1JhHvzZTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you care

Certainly more covetous than shit like this

Rightly so, they won and it's better than most of the MCU

I can see that stamped on the DVD cover already.

dunno if they're gonna mention the award is make-up category or not though....

still salty over those razzies achievement for BvS ?

Why would there be promos for a movie released last August and released on DVD last November?

Why would I be? Razzies aren't real awards

Razzies funded by Disney/Marvel

award for make-up is also hardly considered as "win"

especially deep inside you're hoping that BvS is the one that get an Oscar right ? heh, all that deep and symbolism doesn't mean anything at the end.

That was a good argument, made me think and all that shit too

When it comes to TV I guess

Zero razzies against 4 razzies

>A lot of actors who don't know shit about the technical categories vote in the technical categories

Only crew workers of each category should be allowed to vote tbqh

It's happening!

>certified fresh

Holy shit I laughed

BRAVO DC

truly exemplifies the joke that is the Academy

how did it beat star trek beyond? that movie had a ton of aliens in it and won the industry award.

lobbying

SC gets an oscar. And BVS gets a shit ton of razzies...

Let that sink in

Suicide Crew?

Because the make up was worse

>the academy award winning tag is bigger than the movie title itself
>dat Joker left (pun not intended) out by the other Suicide Squad member.
LMAO

Suicide cucks*

>mw Oscarlets are still this triggered

Move on lads, the reason the MCU never wins is because their movies are trash. Just make better movies and you'll have a shot at real awards too

AY YO HOL UP SO YUR SAYIN THAT WE ARE SUM KINDA ACADEMY AWARD WINNER NOW ?

>Just make better movies and you'll have a shot at real awards too
You're right, maybe it is the time for Marvel to hired a good beautician to design their costume for the next Avengers Infinity War.

Needs more Joker

Did they ever release the extended cut that put back in the Joker's scenes?

>win makeup award for killer croc
>makeup is actually so bad they had to cut scenes because the actor couldn't talk properly

Yes, it's the version you see everywhere, pretty much like BvS Extended cut

>"Razzies aren't real award."
>he says in defense of the Oscars

Oh damn, you're right.

I guess Marvel will just have to settle for a popular and successful movie franchise that pulls in billions of shekels a year. Poor them.

Yeah, and then when MCU get even one razzie you will say it is legit alongside MARVEL BTFO, MARVEL ON SUICIDE WATCH, etc.

Oh that's good. As weird as it is that I want to see Leto's cringe Joker, I actually do want to see them. His character is probably the best in the movie. Better than Will Smith's Deadshot and the other stupid ones.

Meh Suicide Squad was a fun stupid movie. Pacing was shit and a lot of other things are wrong but I had fun watching it. Probably because the only time I saw it was on a stream with Sup Forums shortly after it came out. Shitposting about movies in chat while we watch them is fun shit with you fags. I probably got more enjoyment out of that than the movie actually.... Still I wanna see the Joker's scenes. I'll have to download it.

But Oscars are real awards, Moonlight was great.

Nothing wrong with that, that's what Michael Bay does for a living and he seems pretty happy.

>it's actually real

idk, rumor said that there is an addition scenes for Joker, like an extended scene from when he push Harley down the chopper is also because they're bickering and his supposed come back after presumed dead in the chopper crash with Harley refused to come home with him.

>look it up
>its for make up
What the hell is wrong with Sup Forumsedditors and shitskins?

Probably in the script but deleted. It doesn't sound like that would have fit with the movie.

Love that Joker

Holy shit is this real? It's awesome

>You will give the people an ideal to strive towards.

Oscars are atleast judged by professionals. Razzies authority in movies literally hinges on who gives them $40 bucks to nominate and vote.

Harley's outfit being a little sluttier would have made SS a perfect 10

And everyone realized that Academy Award is shit ?

Explain this.

The chopper scene is there, as well as a longer bar scene and a few other extended parts. It adds up to like 12 minutes lol

>But Oscars are real awards

You made an effort.

>t-the oscars don't mean anything, the razzies where you just have to pay a 40 dollar fee to be a voting member are the real thing h-haha!
>otherwise marvelkino would get everything in all categories r-right?

Stick to shill talking raccoon trailers, you suck at everything else

>He thinks Marvel movies still make any money in theaters.

jesuschristhowhorrifying.webm

>From now on, any Suicide Squad promo's gonna say "Academy Award Winner".

As it should be, why are you so triggered?

:^)

Marvel BTFO lmao always DC first, Marvel second.

>comes up behind you
>"sup Harley"
Love that Joker.

>average rotten potatoes reviewer
L O L

>The first three "punches"
If I had a girlfriend, she'd probably try to stop me like that when I do cute things her. Then we'd cuddle after

>If I had a girlfriend

Typical marlel cuck saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

>Oscar for "Makeup and Hairstyling."
Even Nutty Professor won an Oscar (in the same category).

>literally for makeup
>HEH KINO CONFIRMED XD

What does Mike from RedLetterMedia think of this?

It didn't but thanks for sharing your buttpain

It's one thing to take a crate full of merchandising and some ad revenue in exchange to give trash movies like these a 6.0000001/10 so they can get their meme tomatoe, but Oscars are another thing altogether.

Sorry Marvel friends, it is what it is. As another user said, make better movies and they'll MAYBE be considered for real awards

lmao gonna cry marvelcuck?

>make better movies and they'll MAYBE be considered for real awards

MCU has 9 Oscar nominations

>MCU cant get even 1 oscar in a decade
>DCEU does it in less than half the time
damn this is embarrassing marvel bros..

The movie was weak from every single angle.

>bragging about winning a meme award

How about those Razzies eh?

>Marvel could use "Academy Award Nominated" all the time but don't
>Instead they just use "Marvel's [insert title]" and break box office records

Feels good to be ABOVE the Oscars

Mad Marvelcuck detected

DC never changes I see

>nominated 9 times because they need flicks to fill the categories
>the movies are so bad they don't even win Sound Edition (I don't know if this exists btw) or something

Pretty sad, at least Marvel makes money

Not as much as Avatar or Transfomers, but it's something right?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Will there be a sequel?

Directed by Mel Gibson no less

>spreading lies to cover your tears

P I C K E D U P
I
C
K
E
D

U
P

>he literally pays 40 bucks to vote in polls
You just can't make this shit up! MCUcks so desperate they pay to vote! SAD!

I saw it after the shitstorm of the current news. Why is the movie so hated? Is it because Joker and Harley Quinn are full of lust?

Robert Downey Jr is the size of an Oscar so it's close enough.

Critics made it their mission to make sure it had no legs because for some reason they want Disney to go unrivaled in the capeshit biz.

>nominations
top wew

I don't get why it can't just be the movie wasn't very good.

But no, I guess more than half of earth's population being paid Disney shills is more likely than one movie just not being good.

HUNKA HUNKA

>nominations

Explain this

must be painful for marvel knowing they can never put this on any of their movies hahahaha

Will it have Cara? "cause I legit thought Enchantress was the most interesting character.

>made 3 million more
>with a budget 10 million higher

Really made me think

Let me just quote you real quick so people can see this post after you delete it

The makeup was good, I have no problem with this. Still a garbage film.

For every 1 critic that actually called SS shit for legit reasons, there were over a dozen that just cried about gun worshiping, HQ being misogyny because of short shorts and racist, sexist. They pulled the stops to compare SS to Trump.

I'm not saying the movie is good (because it's not), but idiots really had it out for this movie. Ghost Busters flopping perhaps? I'm not sure. But if it's one thing that SS didn't skip out on, it's the make-up/hair.

>B-But Muh Star Trek!
The category is "most make up" not "Best". Most of the makeup was done for the neck up with rubber forhead horns, while SS literally designed a croc costume that was water proof when by every right it would've been easier just to CG him, meanwhile redoing HQ's make up on the set for the drenched in rain look and the battle scarred look versus smearing her face and filming it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y1JhHvzZTM

Did they ever release the version showing the hair dye explosion at Hot Topic that created Joker in SS?

Failing math isn't anything to be smug about Marlel

Who gives a fucking shit

They oscars are fucking worthless, you have to pay to nominate your movie. I'm fucking disgusted that anybody thinks the Oscars matter when a movie like Pirates of the Caribbean 7 win an Oscar for sound editing, as if there wasn't some smaller budget film that got really creative with their sound mixing, no, it's Pirates of the Caribbean.

You should be fucking ashamed for giving a shit. You're being fucking bamboozled by Ben Affleck. You're being outsmarted by Jennifer Lawson by taking this shit seriously.

>Not buying "Game of the Year: Platinum: Greatest Hits" Edition

>made 3 million more
>3 million