Trump General - MAGA Edition

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

LATEST BANTZ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
>Trump Responds to “Zionist Israel” Question in NH
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
>Trade Remarks and Q&A Manchester, NH 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IqQqZuYkE
>Rally Bangor, Maine 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=l4Fafj9QQLA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

IT'S A MOOOOOVEMENT

AWWWOOOOoooo...

fox news said something about comey giving another announcement sometime tomorrow...

when is it and what will it be about?

reminder these threads are just empty hug boxes now & no real discussion happens in them anymore

golden dawn was an unknown, marginalized party with no memorable political presence or support up until the economic crisis of 2008 and the following Greek national elections in 2012. Golden dawn was founded in 1980 as a nazi aficionado club where people went to discuss hitler's marvelous achievements, and exchange nazi war and party memorabilia. The political party we know as golden dawn today is a byproduct of the austere economic measures forced upon the Greek people by corrupt politicians, following the world economic crisis of 2008, that started in the US.

golden dawn is nothing more than a symptom of the economic crisis, much like diarrhea is a symptom of eating taco bell. It is a party of thugs and clowns who take themselves too seriously.
They in fact lack any serious or constructive political thought; their entire political agenda can be summed up in a few words: The immigrants are to blamed for everything.

Much like their political opponents, they say one thing and do exactly the opposite. They have been staunch supporters of all austerity measures proposed by the "troika", since the current economic state of Greece favors their extremist agenda, and has in fact taken them out of the sidelines and made them a focal point of the Greek, and in some cases the international press. Admittedly, mostly because of their shenanigans, and sadly their extremely violent disposition.

Some people claim that golden dawn organized events where they offered free food to poor and desperate Greek citizens. These people forget to mention that the food was bought with money given to golden dawn by the state (all political parties that have representatives in the Greek parliament are given several hundred thousand euros by the state).

These are all bullshit diversionary and propaganda tactics, aimed at the desperate, the ignorant, and the naive, and sadly it looks like thousands of Greeks fall into those categories.

It would be nice to remember that within the context of the current political stage of Greece, golden dawn enjoys the distinctive advantage of the outsider who has nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Hence their blatant disregard of decency and respect, their embrace of violence, their casual denial of their nazi past (that had marginalized them), and their magnanimous - yet devoid of any substance - "patriotic" statements.

michaloliakos is certainly no hitler (despite the fact he's a passionate admirer of his), and golden dawn is certainly not the nazi party (despite the fact they spout the same nonsense).

WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
WITH FLYNN YOU WIN
>WITH FLYNN YOU WIN

Has Trump released the amount of money he raised yet?

Also can I get the Trump exploitable png.

Obama is leaving more troops in Afghanistan to give Trump more crap to wipe up.

>#MoreTrustedThanHillary

wonder how long it will be up before they shut it down

Maybe if you stupid faggot shills wanted to discuss shit, you should bring something to the table instead of "TRUMP BTFOOOOOO HES A SEXIST PIG LOOOL"

This is what pisses me off. We're still in Afghanistan and Iraq, we have lower labor participation than fucking 2008, and we have more illegal immigrants than ever. How is his approval rating above 30%?

But it's a well-reasoned argument in support of Trump, though.

I'm saying the media blatantly misrepresents him at every turn, anything they can clip out of context to try to hurt him they'll do. Furthermore, on the other hand, anything they can do to sweep any of Hillary's crimes under the rug or take things out of context to make her seem great, they will. When you really start getting into it and seeing how extreme the difference it, it gets pretty fucking creepy.

I swear, if Trump went to eat at a Jewish restaurant and said something along the lines of "I love the jewish people, I love the food they make here. I like my meat well done, you know, I tell them I want them to burn it, that's how I like it. We're going to the local bike race later today, did you know they have a local brass band that plays the music of War there? Yeah, The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, love those guys, great supporters of mine, great music makers. Anyways, we need to be leaving now, have a nice day." they would make a headline saying "Trump says "burn the jewish people, race war now!" in jewish restaurant!"

Because you know, all of those words are technically in the quote, so it's okay, right?

He's testifying before the Oversight Committee. 10 on CSPAN

okay done making em for now

1/3

SHUT

IT

D
O
W
N

2/3

we must start demoralizing hillary as a president, as in associate her victory with the demoralization of the United States, for instance:

In case she wins, all her emails will be leaked and the us presidency (as an office) will be tarnished.

Associate her with ISIS

Associate her with instability.

Create repulse to the thought of her being president.

BEHOLD

THE ONLY KNOWN 3D STATUE OF KEK (cropped for your convenience).

AS WELL AS THE HOLY DUO

>2 gurrent years laser
lol'd out loud tbqh

Oh fug these are breddy gud :DDD

how can you post something so horrible?

you need to remember on the other side of the screen is a HUMAN BENG just like yourself

nice work kumar

Very epic my man. Keep it up.

KUMAR FTW

He picked Trump.

Fucking nigger.

So all his followers don't want him to get too friendly with Hill-dog?

seems a lot of them will either be voting trump, just to stick it to hillary, or stay home and complain on social media.

Nope son, that is the exact mistake Hillary is making in her strategy, talking about President Trump and normalizing that image in peoples mind.

btw, Bernie just capitulated. See pic related

>the orange Saddam

a lot of people like bernie because of his "get Wall Street money out of politics" thing, so seeing him get in the #CuckshedForClinton is a pretty heavy slap in the face

Bernie won't call Hillary out on her reckless neglect on national security. It's pathetic, SAD!

In a few years we will have VR that looks like pic related. Tell me again why I should care about the real world.

Mark Halperin retweeted the Don

is he based?

is he OUR guy?

He's a traitor. He lied to them. At least SOME of them are going to feel that.

>trusting any polls

Haven't they been proven to be 100% fabricated at this point?

savage

Jill Stein

POST MORE HOT MAGA GIRLS

Because the media lies and protects Obama for his failures.

this.

nice id.

You'll need a tax plan that lets you keep more of your hard-earned money so you can afford the 'second windmill', 'spring tulips' and 'bubbling water feature' DLCs.

r8

Say hello to Trump's VP, Sup Forums

Some polls are just opinion pieces.

saved!!!!!

WITH FLYNN YOU WIN

With the Geat Lion of the West and the Great Bear of the East, will the world finally be united under the will of the strong?

I swear this shit is being pushed as if it was LITERALLY another (but really the first) Holocaust. Nobody I know that I've talked to seems to give a single fuck about it.

He seems to be neutral.

>initiative
>government prohibiting private institutions from collecting on debt that was voluntarily taken out
So brave, so progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

but it's protecting stupid young people from the cosequences of their actions

isn't that the very definition of progressive?

Should add "gun safety by Dianne feinstein"

>inb4 not Sup Forums

I just got a call on my cell phone, the number came up as "Restricted".
I answered, nobody there, any ideas?

no i dont think so

He's fair. One of the few people whose opinion I can stand on MSNBC.

POO IN LOO

shouldve been the Bear pf the North, my bad

Seesm like bernie is now a shill for hill. He praises her for some kind of shit policy concerning students debt

The government does the opposite of that. The root cause of the balloon in student debt is that Congress banned student loan debt discharge in bankruptcy. Either you die or you pay it off.

Make it so student loan debt isn't special and suddenly banks won't be throwing money at teenage girls "thking about lyfe" at a 50k a year college.

Yep
See

Literally nobody cares but a few people.

thanks lads

if those institutions are predatory, they should be punished for the damage they're doing to the economy. The many, a.k.a. the economy, are more important than the few, a.k.a. those institutions.

your ID is my reaction whenever i see karen

man fuck golden dawn

yeah, this

Jill Stein or Gary Johnson maybe? What has to happen that people can vote for those two? They won't siphon that many voters for trump but many many voters from hillary.

You better get ready, soon he'll have to get on his knees and kiss Hillary's ass.

can someone post the infopic showing that politifact.com is rigged aginst Trump? I need it for...research purposes

I feel the same tbhfampai

Jill Stein is as fucking retarded as any other Green Party around the world and the Libertarian Party is quite literally "Democrats but maybe less Welfare" now.

Nobody who slightly leans Right will vote for either, those two are both going to siphon off votes from Democrats.

The media will use every red-herring they can find against Trump.

Any serious Trump supporter should be boycotting every news site with an adblock or archive.is links.

did you just get in trouble on brit/pol/? your post got deleted :o

god Bernie is such a cuck. The fallout will be grand when he actually endorses hillary.

got some new Hillary racism memes for everyone. 6 total, all with sources.

3 censored
3 uncensored

please share on twitter etc.

How could you

Only 1 post

Hello friends, how do I make America great again

source for the kikes quote?

oh bernie..

you can check the daily mail source (2) for that

stick with me, kid.

why do you name all your karens

Anyone who chooses to be Trump's VP will get REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd at.