Why isn't he your role model?

Why isn't he your role model?

Armond exists

I guess you could say I prefer my critics with a bet less mouth cancer, if you understand what I'm saying

A thi a no wha you alkin abou

jokes aside, he is great. New reviews on his website are cringy as fuck.

Baby's first critic. Not to say that he's bad but there are definitely better ones out there.

>Pauline Kael
>Richard Brody
>Owen Glieberman

Pic related was maximum comfy

because he was homo that spewed post modern garbage for reviews and got constantly cucked by siskel

Wasn't he married to a person of color?

COAL BURNER

You lost me

He's a film critic. That's really not something I would aspire to be.

Cause he sux buttocks

>hates Critters 2
>loves Knowing
... and dropped.

The correct term is OIL DRILLER

so why are you here?

He liked Home Alone 3 more than 1 and 2.

Because he's a fucking hack, and he got that jaw of his removed so that he could suck Hollywood cock better. One of the biggest reasons film criticism is the territory of plebs, although it was headed there anyways.

I do too - fite me

different times
different contexts
different people
different expectatioms

Same pleb

Both of these people suck major cock and know nothing about cinema. At least Ebert is dead. Critics are all fucking faggots.

>Armond
>knows nothing about cinema

Pleb

He's a fucking retard who people only like because he's edgy and supports their dumb ideas. He's basically the same as Mel Gibson.

>doesn't like Mel

Pleb

I really miss seeing At the Movies on those cozy Saturday afternoons. They always featured a nice mix of mainstream and indie movies.

I prefer to keep my jaw

He didn't like Tommy Boy
Fuck him I'm glad he's dead and spent his last year's with out a human face

He hated Scarface when it came out.

All further opinions irrelevant.

He gave Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within 3.5/4 which is better than most other critics, and a fair score, but he also invented a special 0 star rating for Freddy Got Fingered, so he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

He was pretty cool. And gave "Ghostworld" a good review. So, good guy

>"""film criticism"""