What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the upcoming World War 2 film "Dunkirk"?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the upcoming World War 2 film "Dunkirk"?

I fully expect it to be great.

Has it been rated yet? Sup Forums thinks it'll be pg-13

If I pulled that off would he get altitude sickness?

Looking good.
What's the main battle going to be about

Brits running away to their shitty island while courageous French soldier fight the German army

Bravo!

Nolan!!!

mhmm

My thoughts exactly

It'll be r trust me user

It'll Soyinka brah

Then show me the MPAA

Deep desu

Is Tom Hardy the king of gruntkino?

Nolan is a hack and if you still like him you can go ahead and fuck off back to r/movies

KINO
I
N
O

It's goin. To be the next S.P.R.

Hitler let them leave instead of slaughtering thousands of them on the beach and yet he's still going to be made out to be the bad guy.

Not normally a big Nolan fan but this one shouldn't have any sci-fi/magic bullshit in it so I might give it a look.

Same here pretty much, WW2 is a topic of interest for me

Will there be a pre-opening credits scene thats arguably better than the rest of the movie?

Were all just waiting for the new memes Nolan is gonna give us

I don't really care. Westerners never experienced real total war and the Nazi genocide policy.

>Hitler let them leave instead of slaughtering thousands of them on the beach
>stormfags still trying to twist Hitler's naivety in believing that a Marne 2.0 would befall him if he attacked too soon into an act of kindness

It's going to be toothless and badly-edited just like the rest of Nolan's movies

HERR HITLER

I'M RAF

Because deep down Hitler admired and respected the British Empire and would have liked the two nations to join forces and ultimately take out Russia and then (the real enemy of Hitler) America.

It's gonna be a big film

FOR YOU

Can someone post a webm of that dude on the ship from the trailer, looking relaxed as fuck?

Let me guess...you're Jewish and your grandparents escaped from every single one of the deathcamps and managed to avoid the masturbation machines, head shrinking and blood geysers??...

He's a big guy

FOR YOU, YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH GOD I HATE THIS MEME

No idea why they're making a movie about it, shit battle

>Hates the meme
>Still posts the meme

hmm careful now

hmmm

why does he wear the mask?

Be. Very. Careful. Hitler.

The actual evacuation of Dunkirk didn't really have a main battle, everyone just queued to get onto ships as they came while Stukas tried to kill them now and then

I'm most excited for the memes

If I pull that off, will he die?

At least put a bf 109 in there

What a load of bollocks. Hitler never ordered the halt it was Von Rundstedt in order to consolidate his forces because he feared a repeat of The Marne.

M8, let the Adolf fanboys have their dreams.

CRUSH THE ENEMIES
WITH YOUR MIND

It's going to be average, like most of Nolan's movies.

It will likely end up being a shocker full of bad historical facts and probably overshadowed by the insane fuss generated by casting a boyband member to get girls interested in it.

>Intro to introduce main chracter
>Parallel stories
>Final sequence is a compilation of multiple events happening simultaneously while the soundtrack intensifies
>Main character reflects on the past events

Thats a funny way of writing
>While the sparsely spread French Soldiers get annihilated by the Wehrmacht's Blitzkrieg.

>PG-13 """war""" flick
>Harry Styles
>Not releasing it in November going-for-Oscar release
>Nolan having less Oscars than Suicide Squad
>NOLAN

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's gonna be a disaster

who is playing Lord Gort?

It will be hardykino

This is so fucking stupid and german propaganda still at work.

why?

I'm going to watch it 1st day of release like i did all his previous movies. Nolan's movies are enjoyable and i like Dunkirk regardless.

Well in their defence Hitler did claim everything Manstein succeeded in ever was his idea, I can see why they would be confused

This, Nolan films are always great first viewing cinematic experiences.
The positives outweigh all the flaws.

But those flaws become terribly apparent with every rewatch, especially if you watch it at home.

>tfw I watched TDKR for the first time after reading all the baneposting

I couldn't enjoy the movie at all. All I saw was how shitty it was.

He's a big pilot.

I saw it before the baneposting and I thought the plane scene was impressive.
Now I laugh

I dont know but dunkirk is boring as fuck.
Literally "hitler spared us".
Its an embressment. Its like if jews loved halacaust movies.

its going to be like an upgraded hacksaw ridge mark my words

I think it will be a thrilling visual and suspenseful masterpiece no doubt due to Nolan tampering with the temporal strata of the storyline.

It's sort of like ejaculation headaches, which is extremely painful by the way. Even though I knew I'd get a headache when I masturbated, I still did it. Luckily it only lasted a month, but it felt like someone had hit me in the head with a bat every time I jerked it.

Yep

Out of 4 incidents of repeating numbers, three end in 55 and one in 66. What are the odds this reply will also have 55?

Not enough dead anglos

I think he's talking about Russians and Poles.

TELL ME user

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?