David single-handedly wipes out the entire Engineer species

>David single-handedly wipes out the entire Engineer species

This feels cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/01/03/Father-uses-potent-chemical-to-kill-rodents-accidentally-poisons-entire-family-4-dead/2681483419553/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well they were eventually going to destroy earth so paybacks a bitch

>>David single-handedly
well, if by single-handedly you mean he uses the same tactic they were going to use on planet earth with the black goo, then ok.

The fuck am I looking at?

>one ship filled with black goo kills an entire civilization

Nice try

Is Ridley implying that there aren't Engineers on the other side of the planet or there aren't Engineers on other planets?

>>one ship filled with black goo kills an entire civilization
considering that's how the black goo works...

he dropped the virus in their water supply
wow so hard

What does kill poeple that way ? probably a high tech bomb that doesn't destroy the bodies for some reason

So what was with that little proto xenomorph at the end of prometheus? Is that the first one of them white ones we saw in the trailer?
I'm sure there's a name for them but I can't remember it

>invent a poison to wipe out pests
>turns out you're just as susceptible to the poison

10/10 writing

Wasn't that the whole point in Prometheus, thicko?

Yeah, it's not like pesticides humans use are poisonous and can kill them or anything.

upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/01/03/Father-uses-potent-chemical-to-kill-rodents-accidentally-poisons-entire-family-4-dead/2681483419553/

really burrs the ol beans

Or wipe out the entire species or anything...

Oh wait

Ay, look at these two. After it got dark would you grab a jug of space lube and go pay them a visit? I know I would.

Space faggot

They could in strong enough batches. Pesticides are derived from the same shit they use for chemical warfare.

They're chicks. I can tell by how their vagina bones are facing in a certain direction.

>wanting to get space AIDs aka GOO

>tfw no Zyklon B """""""""""""""pesticide"""""""""""" gf

>Make poison to wipe out similar species
>Kills you instead
Really makes me think.

Can't say I would tee bee aych

It's how it would work for us as a race bound to a single planet. The Engineers should be fucking fine apart from their home world being ravaged.

Every time I read Engineer I see this guy.

That's why they didn't have it on their planet dummy. The whole reason the planet in Prometheus exists is because they knew that shit would fuck them up in a worst case scenario.

The Crack in the rocks between the legs of the one on the right looks like a hanging cock
My Mistake
You're still a faggot

That's right!

Space AIDs is one helluva virus

Is this a prologue scene? Or just a scene that happens when David meets old David?

THIS IS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU CUNTS THAT COMPLAINED ABOUT PROMETHEUS
FUCK YOU