GAY LOVE SCENE IN ""BEAUTY""" & THE BEAST

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39125727/beauty-and-the-beast-to-feature-disneys-first-gay-character-and-love-scene

>Speaking with Attitude Magazine , director Bill Condon believes LeFou's role breaks new ground when it comes to LGBT visibility on screen.

>'It's somebody who's just realising that he has these feelings. And Josh makes something really subtle and delicious out of it," he said.

>subtle and delicious
>subtle and delicious

>"And that's what has its pay-off at the end, which I don't want to give away.

>"But it is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JG6f5_37tg
youtube.com/watch?v=YhS1MM5FQg0&t=125s
youtu.be/nDV1sj6MTz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAAAAASSSS Slay my bussy Disney!

>subtle and delicious
Subtext so it can be easily redubbed or cut from the Chinese/Russian/Arab version.

So, Sup Forums. Who's the gay ?

Le fou, you fou

it's the clock and the faggot candlestick

this

>LeFou

Gaston's midget henchman. I think the implication her is that the movie will end up with he and Gaston fagging up.

Top kek

weeeeeeeeew

So whose the top and who's the bottom in this scenario?

turns out belle identifies as male so beast and man belle fucks beast

Was there ever any doubt about him?
Also, there is something wrong with anyone who does not want to be ass blasted by based Gaston

It's probably two "female" kitchen appliances kissing for a split second when they're celebrating the beauty and the beast's first kiss or some shit like that.

>there is something wrong with anyone who does not want to be ass blasted by based Gaston

Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston
Looking so down in the dumps
Every guy here'd love to blow you, Gaston
Even when drinking your cum
There's no man in town as admired as you
You're everyone's favorite gay
Everyone's awed and arroused by you
And it's not very hard to see why
No one's long as Gaston
No one's hard as Gaston
No one's dick's as incredibly thick as Gaston's
For there's no man in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on

>subtle
>OUR MOVIE WILL HAVE A GAY IN IT! COME ONE COME ALL AND SEE THE GAY!

OP

>subtle

LeFou now wears a fucking pink cravat, crosses his legs and winks at Gaston. The first time I saw the trailer it pissed me off.

The entire fucking dynamic is now different. Instead of LeFou being a little bitch who will never be like Gaston and will always be used by Gaston, he is now a poof whose entire being is that he is gay and Gaston keeps him around because he can use him as a help. It is fucking ridiculous.

There is no reason for LeFou to be gay and if he is, make it subtle. Don't make him a stereotypical faggot. Make Arcade Gannon not Dorian.

Makes me want to puke desu. I was never going to see the movie anyway though I guess.

HEY GUYS LOOK WE HAVE A FAG COME WATCH OUR MOVIE

Pathetic.

CLOCKED

>LeFou now wears a fucking pink cravat, crosses his legs and winks at Gaston.

Haha he wasn't gay enough in the original?

> he is now a poof whose entire being is that he is gay

This is the worst part about this liberal activism and pandering. It's fucking insulting, not genuine.

Gaston isn't even cool in this live action version anyway. He's played by a fag too, the gay dude that was Bard in the Hobbit. Discount Orlando Bloom or whoever.

No loss.

>tfw every single parent I know is teaching their kids to be mindful of SJW/fag propaganda in shit like Disney movies

Can't say I'm too worried desu. Disney's last big fanbase are all estrocucks in their 30's.

How come Russia is more religious/conservative than the western side of Europe?

Cogsworth. In his college years they called him clogsworth

youtube.com/watch?v=1JG6f5_37tg

Lefou

but the funny thing is that people are now pissed, because and i quote

>Wow, they made LeFou gay so he can lust after a horrible white straight dude who loves to oppress women and is a huge xenophobe.

Gaston dies though. Will this be the first Disney movie to represent necrophilia?

>yfw the beast turns out to be black

>director Bill Condon
Stopped right here.

>gaston dies
>lefou devastated at the loss of his gay crush
>swears vengeance on the beast and belle
>sets up for the sequel
>beauty and the prince and the murderous faggot

bravo

BLACK BEAST UP IN THIS HOE

>gay people are saints and have no faults
It's amazing what doublethink some of these people have

Wait they're making the twerpy fat comedic loser a homo.

That's actually hilarious.

They aren't really, they have more abortions than Europe. I think they just don't like faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhS1MM5FQg0&t=125s

CANT WAIT FOR THE BOMB

LIKE ALICE IN WONDERLAND

DISNEY'S FAIRY TALE RECORD IS BAD, THIS WONT BE DIFFERENT

OP and some other faggot

>tfw every single parent I know is teaching their kids to be mindful of SJW/fag propaganda in shit like Disney movies

And they also tell them not to play with pokemans because it's the work of the devil, right?

Enjoy living in retardistan.

Nah, this has 90s Disney nostalgia all over it. Alice in Wonderland was a lucky hit and the second one came out at a bad time in regards to other movies. Look how much Jungle Book made last year. This is going to be a top ten 2017 box office movie for sure

>We coulda had lesbian Beast

Oh my Goyium why? Why?

leftists won't be satisfied until a children's movie show fags having sex while showing deep throat and everything and even then they'll complain

>we coulda had lesbian beast
>making someone gay would improve the story
Are they going to extrapolate on these points at all?

what a time to be alive

>straight actors playing gay characters is bad or wrong now

wut

No, seriously, what? I'm a big ol' dyke and that sounds retarded. The 'trans actors have to play trans characters' thing I can kind of get, like if they're post op sure, but only gays can play gays now?

Fuck I hate the internet.

You hate yourself

This is a kid movie.

I saw the musical of the Beast and if i remember they were already gay in it. Nothing outrageous.

I'm really not sure what they want, they'd probably be mad if they were played by legitimately gay actors for "gaying it up"

>musical
>gay

CHECKS OUT

Its for kids and they dont even notice.

They said that to me, now my bro smokes cock.

Oh my god you kids from Sup Forums are so delicate. Every little thing.

>faggot candlestick

lol

Beast is played by a blonde haired, blue eyed Englishman so it would be a turn up for the books if he turned out black.

Couldn't they try acting?

You know the rules, bitch.

Which ones the beast again I'm confused

beauty has two fathers

how'd that nigga end up tapin that shit

she knows about his candlestick

jej

youtu.be/nDV1sj6MTz0

The fact Emma Watson turns her character and this movie into a feminism propaganda flick alone makes me want to skip this film