How do I go to the movies alone?

How do I go to the movies alone?

I'm a 300 lb fat fuck and I wanna go watch the new Wolverine movie but I'm scared because I'm going alone and people might make fun of me

If you were skinny you'd be less noticeable. Stop being fat

Noone is gonna make fun of you if they do they are low self esteem fags
On a side note
Lose some weight and you won't feel as scared to do things f00

i thought 300lbs is average in america

Go at downtimes. It's not that bad at all user. I go with friends and I go by myself all the time. I once had a break of 3 hours during the day and went to see John Wick 2 at like 12.30, there was 5 others there, by themselves too.

>being scared to watch movies alone
is that an amerifat thing?

>tfw get charged for a second movie ticket because i'm so large

go watch the fucking movie, you know you want to do it. fuck everyone else. you want to spend your life thinking about what others may or may not do?

no one is going to fucking bully you at the theater either.

also lose weight.

Walk to the kinoplex senpai

fat and bald people should be sterilized

Leave bald people alone we can't help it

fat people can't help it too, its in their genes

Jesus fucking Christ, you're not allowed to go to the movies until you lose weight you slob.

>walking

>300 lb fat fuck

There's the problem.

lose weight

Go at a dead time. Like noon-3ish on a weekend. In my experience the only people in the theater around that time are usually a few old people. Just keep in mind that nobody actually gives a fuck and will never think of you again for the rest of their lives.

Work out and be 250lbs in time for Wonder Woman.

Go to the movies on a forklift you fat shit.

No one cares. I went alone a few times and no one said a word.

Maybe he's afraid that people will try to talk to him.
>tfw go to the movies and all these girls try to give me their phone number
Being 300 lbs is suffering.

just don't sit next to me, fatass

Go early on a weekday.

Don't worry what others think, if you really want to see it you should go.

Just my 2c but if you're feeling that insecure about your self-image consider joining us on /fit/ for a new beginning.

Buy the ticket ONLINE for fuck's sake

Get in 3 minutes late, hide in the shopping's bathroom while you wait

after that, take your phone and start pretending you're talking to someone while you go to the cinema, walk fast

after the film is done, merge in the crowd so no one can notice you're really alone and go away

you start by not being a fat fuck that browses Sup Forums all the time

Whereabouts on the autism spectrum are you?

why do you know so much about this user?

I'll give you a free nacho.

if you aren't joking

buy the ticket online, choose the lateral sitting chair, go at night

just bring a gun and shoot them if they do. Use a suppressor though no need to bother polite moviegoers.

Lose weight. It's easier than you think

these posts make /fit/ sound like some kind of new age cult
>try our free personality quiz

just be the first one to go in

Stay inside you disgusting piece of lard.

Not eating more than you need is new age? Wew that's why americans are so far gone

Wolverine should be the least of your worries, you parasite.

Eat less and hit the gym. Alternatively, kill yourself.

>You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.

If you present weakness you're much more luckily to become a victim. So your meek, timid demeanour along with how you look gives people ample opportunity to take advantage. Own it. You're a big dude, present it with an air of authority and confidence. Even if you don't believe it, present it outwardly. Sure people might still make fun, but it's all in how you react to it. Whether you take it in stride or put your head down and shuffle off, matters.

Stringer Bell that motherfucker.

Also yes, go on a weekday as early as you can manager.

Is this fear to go to the cinema alone a strictly European thing out of interest? In the US it seems fairly common for people, all people, to catch a movie when they have some free time, especially during the day. The sociability of it all doesn't appear - at least on the surface - to matter until perhaps weekends or evenings. In the UK it starts young, those by themselves in a movie theatre are automatically a "loser" and that sentiment stays with you even into adulthood - at least for the more superficial people. Euros need to break this habit.

Pretty much this as long you don`t stand out its allright.

I'll go with you user. Just shower and wear deodorant and clean clothes.

kys lol

>manager.
manage

>sit where there are most people
>SHART yourself
>everyone leaves because of the smell
>you have private cinema all to yourself

>says the 290 pounder

If you can't go into a dark room where everyone is looking at somewhere else where can you go?

The only time I ever think or look at fatties is when I think 'ew I hope he/she doesn't sit next to me or comes near me' then never think about them ever again because no one really cares about other people especially strangers

so just go sit somewhere alone

It's a great place to start, lots of resources to help beginners get started on improving their lives, just trying to help the guy out since I actually felt sorry for OP reading his post.

No one cares. You're just another fat fuck in a sea of fat fucks.

Stop thinking you're the centre of the universe and go do the things you want to do.

Or one day you will wake up like me at 35 posting on this Taïwanaise masturbating forum realizing you never did anything with your life.

And bring your falcon.

just go. no one gives a fuck if you are by yourself, people go alone all the time.

Already did!

it's fine as long as the cinema is empty. don't go on busy nights.

whenever some fat person sits near me my movie is ruined. I start bullying them right ahead till they run home or the next mcdonalds. disgusting people.

Stay home so my gf and I don't have to look at you or smell you, fatty. If you try to sit near us I'm gonna pants you and then pull your shirt up and slap your belly in front of everyone until you cry.

Is this b8?
No one gives a shit, just go.

given how often these sorts of threads get posted, seems like Sup Forums is full of insecure little babies who care a great deal about this shit

pathetic

Slightly below average.

Also I cant believe you fags in Europe can buy bottles of pop so small. A small one here is 1 liter, medium is 2 liter.

I went to the Lego movie alone

Just buy a seat that isn't next to someone, or buy a seat that is on the edge of the row.

Nobody will say out loud that you are fat or make fun of you etc.
Except for skinny cunts that max out 10kg in benchpress

I don't know what country you live in but I go to the movies alone all the time

Go in the early day time when the kids are in school on like a weekday

Im gonna go see Wolverine in iMax by myself tomorrow but im going in the day, last time I went at night people danced around me calling me a friendless virgin

>tfw a Chad gives you a pink belly in front of all the Stacys and they all laugh at you and you cry and when you go home your dad sees you have been crying and he calls you a loser and kicks your ass and it starts a fight with your mom and they fight and then your dad hits your mom and says it's all your fault and things were good before he had a loser son and you try to fight him but he laughs at you and trips you and spits on you and says he's done with living this way and leaves you and your mom and then your mom resents you and she hits you with the broom all the time and you can hear her crying at night and the only respite you have from this sad life is your cartoon imageboard where you can be anonymous and some goddamn Chad fucking normie piece of shit picks on you there too

I JUST WANTED TO WATCH SNYDERKINO AND TALK ABOUT SNYDERKINO IN PEACE AND YOU EVIL BASTARDS WON'T LET ME HAVE ANY PEACE ON THIS EARTH

Kek, Jesus christ

incorrect my friend. i remember many of the extreme obese cases ive seen in my life. its just such a shock to see it, its like car crashes, you just remember em unless youve seen so many youre desensitized.

If some abnormie is in the bathroom when I'm trying to do my pre-movie lines of coke off the baby changing station I'm kicking his ass.

So, where did you end up?

bald is beautiful, low test faggot

>be both

Fug