Iron Man is now a Black Woman

>There's a new Iron Man coming to comic books -- and it's not a man.

A black female character is taking over the suit from Tony Stark, Time is reporting. Riri Williams "is a science genius who enrolls in MIT at the age of 15" and "comes to the attention of Tony when she builds her own Iron Man suit in her dorm," according to the magazine.

cnn.com/2016/07/06/entertainment/riri-williams-iron-man-marvel/index.html?sr=fbCNN070616riri-williams-iron-man-marvel0259PMStoryGalLink&linkId=26267714

>Be a negress
>Only contribution to society is popping out criminal thugs
>Become superhero

Your country is over Amigos.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/01/27/retailers-complain-about-collapsing-marvel-and-dc-sales/
imgur.com/a/89vrD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cave in to SJW bullshit, make Thor a woman, Iron Man a queenz, Cap a gay
>Stories are now boring as fuck
>Discover SJW don't actually buy stuff, they just sit at home and whine
>Bankrupt

EVERY SINGLE TIME
When will they learn?

WE

There's also a black Power Girl, but no-one cares about her.

>is a science genius who enrolls in MIT at the age of 15

Affirmative action much?

>she builds her own Iron Man suit in her dorm

TuTu is not a iron man suit.

I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of manchild neckbeards crying about muh gamergate and muh comic books. I wouldn't care if they made every comic book or video game character a gay transexual chinese nigger.

Stop being a fucking child and start focusing on the real world.

>implying anyone cares about (((Marvel)))

WUZ

Lmao who the fuck cares about fucking comicbooks you retarded manchildren, grow the fuck up.

Are super hero movies an American thing? It seems to be much more popular over there. I don't get the appeal.

I want an honest answee guys, how do fans feel about this. The movies don't seem so bad but the comics sound like leftist propaganda shit. Do fans hate it, refuse to but it, or do they love it / give up and just accept it?

She looks delicious.

Would betray my heritage / 10

Comics have been cucking themselves to death for a while.

I don't care, but I'm sure some poor nerds are on suicide watch over shit like this. They took the only thing that made them happy because they could.

don't forget Trump Modok

COMIG BOOG SUPER HEROZ AND SHIT

>make Thor a woman, Iron Man a queenz, Cap a gay
Wait, seriously?

I'm sure those sales will do well.

They will, for a few issues and then it will barely keep sustainable. I don't care for their profit, i just find it despicable and sad that they ruin things we pretty much all grew up with.

Yeah this is bullshit I agree.

But you can't say that pooping out criminals is all she's done. There are smart blacks out there, look at Neil Degrase Tyson

I grew up with Knightfall Bane and the likes
I haven't read a comic in over 1 and a half decades
I outgrew it
But fuck me DC and Marvel are shadows of their former selves

haha

Thor is a woman now, but I hadn't heard about cap being gay, last I heard he was a dindu.

oh yeah

Marvel is suffering it's worth sales in history, this was going to happen, SJW propaganda or not, they have been on the negative with the comics for some years now, but pandering to people that obviously don't care about the industry and only care to complain, complain, complain has fucked them so much, if it wasn't for the movies they would have go under a while ago. Their main problem are the writers and artists, they are pushing their beliefs so hard it wouldn't surprise me to found a photo of their cocks at the end of the comic.

My bad. Cap is black as well. The gay thing was a petition or some shit.

is thor hot?

Tanisha Stark

Looks like she's made of chocolate.

Millions actually do

Look at the figures. LOIL AT THEM FIGURES. Many watch their shit even if it is shit

Instead of complaining about what IP holders do with the IPs they own, why don't you make your own comics? It's free and easy.

Toni Stark

Thor is a woman, Cap is a nuffin, Iron Man will be a Nuffin' Woman. Everything is fucked-up. Welcome to the SJW world

well we wouldnt want the avengers cluttered up with FUCKING WHITE MALES... the fragile minds of the young audiences might be warped into thinking it's okay to be so privileged

Excellent point.

Seriously though what's so funny

why does she look so pissed

She's a SJW.

cinematic universe != comic book universes
marvel went full retard only in comics and they are selling worse than ever

She's an SJW, she isn't allowed to be happy even when she's a fucking super hero.

Comic book readers are forever virgin beta degenerates anyway so why should we care?

I think it's time...

>I am afro man
>running through the woods
>from the Ku-Klux Clan

>They've got pointy hats
>ghost white sheets and
>baseball bats

>Why do they hate me so?
>is it my skin or
>just my fro?

IRON KANG

The movies are almost ALL white men, though.

They hardly care about that as much now days. They found an opening into the movie business. And they are making full use of it. Thier older comics are selling much better than the new ones since new people are getting invested into them after watching the movies.

Marvel is growing big m8. The real money on the big screen not the comics for them

Marvel doesn't seem to understand basic advertising. I'd fire the lot of them and appeal to white males, then asian males, then latino males. Niggers and women would be my last priority.

>Selling a written publication
>To demographics that don't like to read.

wait, so are there even any straight white male super heroes left?

>stop stealing culture white boy
>also iron man, spiderman, and all this other media is now black

And their movies arent nearly as bad as their modern comics
Like said

They are actually fighting the feminists on the movies to make sure they stay canonical. They gave the comics to them so they can stay off their backs and allow them to make the movies in peace

Ok what the fuck.

Those who keep up with this shit, how many iconic Marvel heroes still remain that are still FUCKING WHITE MALES?

Majority of comic writters and producers are kikes

Everyone over the age of 14 that reads cartoons or watches animu is a disgusting manchild and should be beaten to death

My god, what is wrong with you fucking Americans? Why do you let this happen? When media in Germany was this Jew controlled and this cucked, at least we did something about it.

What the hell?

proud shitposter of color don't need no catalog

when will they learn...
bleedingcool.com/2016/01/27/retailers-complain-about-collapsing-marvel-and-dc-sales/

This world sucks desu. Only crooks like Clinton and Soros can make any impact. The game is totally rigged through and through. I'd rather invest my time in better world, while this one burns. And I don't even mean modern games, fuck their industry.

>people over 15 reading comics

And you call yourselves "men".

But they feature other shit like feminism pushing, blackwashing or racemixing.

Daria is black
L is black

Akira?

>always this retarded post when talking about mass media

Do you actually believe you make a point? Yes, it reaches millions of children. This is the problem.

Fucking retard.

Blacks in Nordic mythology

went full Disney you say :^)
I hear only shills dropping while Cinderella takes BBC and i watch :^)

>so what if My Little Pony is aimed towards children? It doesn't matter!

Another thing that noone will buy.

>Be nerd who can't get girls
>Love marvel comics
>Walking to comic book store one day and see a bunch of females and homosexual males protesting sexism and racism in comics
>A 2/10 SJW to us but a 9/10 to nerds approaches
>Starts telling the nerd how he should join them and fight against bigotry in comics
>The nerd becomes friends with the SJW
>After months of not reading comics the nerd begins to feel withdraws
>Marvel has had enough and decided to make captain America black, ironman a black woman, Thor a homosexual black tranny etc...
>The nerd is so happy because now he will be able to read comics with all his friends
>The nerd attends the next SJW meeting and asks which comics they are going to read together
>The 2/10 SJW stand up with her tofu sandwich and says "We don't read comics"

It's a good thing that they atleast are smart enough to keep this sjw shit in the comic books and they will never seep it into the movies, right?
No one cares about the comic books... right?

post yfw youre not an Americuck

The mongol is right, the more time you spend reading comic books is time you aren't spending propagating the white race, learning about history, or combatting Jewish tricks.

Shouldn't it be Iron Woman?

>Everyone over the age of 14 that doesn't pay debts
you know where this is going greece.

gibbs money to the EU.

Liberals unironically believe this if they write nice things about black people it will magically rise their IQ

That's sexist!

Give these people an inch and they take a fucking yard.

Sup Forums is happy enough complaining, you won't see anyone taking action here, despite telling each other to do so.

Not that I'd expect anything else from Sup Forums and /r9k/ vermin flooding this board.

>Reading marvel
not even once.
DC masterrace

Serious question.

What's the furthest a black woman has made it in the hard sciences?

Have there been any Nobels or Fields Medals?

>black woman capable of writing

Hah.

Aren't they rebooting (yet again) and making gays out of characters out of the woodwork?

>Post yfw you can walk down the street without having the cartel cut your dick off out of boredom

Based Greeks not paying the EU kikes.

Fuck anyone telling them to pay a fucking cent "back". It was the EU's fault they collapsed in the first place

Cap has changed hands again, and is actually now a black WOMAN. Who was last seen beating up Donald Trump.

imgur.com/a/89vrD

Told you.

Who is also a teenage genius

well third time's a charm

they did it in the 60s with religious people
stopped selling and they backtracked

they did it in the 90s with soccer mons
stopped selling and they backtracked

they doing it now with SJWs

guess what?

its not selling

ERN MANG

*du's nuffin*

>comic books
>infested with SJWs

glad this shit isnt my hobby Ill gladly gobble up Avengers flicks so long as they keep up the cheap thrills

WooHoo!!1! Fuck Yeah! USA USA USA

comics have been shilling for the left since the 60s m8ty this is nothing new.

I think they need to jump the fucking shark and just introduce retarded people in wheelchairs as the newest versions of comics and comic films.
Because comics are based in you know, reality.

I wonder if all these changes come from comic publishers knowing their customer base race demographics has changed, if it's just an attempt to expand their customer base to other races or simply some sjw shiet like the ghostbusters movie

>He doesn't know Female Thor was a massive success

greece has been defaulting on its debts for close to 200 years, if you don't want them to pay EU debts then pick the ones you do want them to pay back

Lmao they are literally replacing every white male hero with a muhnority

United Cucks of America!

Remember, kids. Defend your cartoons at all cost. Forget about your country. Cartoons are the future of white men.

It will fucking flop.

They keep pandering to these SJW failures instead of sticking to the original storylines.

Hell I don't even read comics but I see this shit is going to flop hard because they alienate the original consumer base who made it strong to begin with.

What would happen if Marvel and DC made literally every character a black woman?

>mfw they do this shit so you faggots will talk about their comics even in places where comic books aren't talked about
>mfw this genius marketing ploy is even peddled on /cuck/

Good job boys. Played right into that corporate game.

>Nigress builds 'Iron Man' suit in her dorm room.

Sounds like cultural appropriation to me.

She looks hot.

>black woman
>writing

well one of then HAD to sell a little

mean while this shit was shit canned in less than a mounth

She's also 15.

How does she intend to shove all that stuff on her head into the helmet ?