As a dark haired nigger, we have to admit Germans were beautiful

as a dark haired nigger, we have to admit Germans were beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
worldsmostbeautifuls.com/worlds-most-handsome-men-2016-poll/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109839/Stockholm-sexiest-men-world-claims-travel-site-picks-worlds-cities-eye-candy.html
theblogabroad.com/2016/11/06/10-countries-with-the-hottest-men-in-the-world/
therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/top-10-countries-with-the-hottest-men/
insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-hottest-guys-in-the-world-380785/
destinationtips.com/videos/10-countries-sexiest-men/
people.com/celebrity/all-the-sexiest-man-alive-covers/2004/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they arent
you are just uglier

C'mon Ikebey they are beautiful

Admit it fgt

but germans are dark haired niggers now

Why would you want everyone to look like you? I'm not even blonde but I'm not nearly as insecure as med men

meds are just ugly compared to blonde germanic men and that's what I've been told my whole life and I find it true

they look really British

why do you continue to make this thread?

Would love to be a blonde germany man holy shit

Go to sleep Kyle

Because every day you badmouth blonde scandis who never even defend themselves. You are insecure and you know you are lesser than they are. If an Italian lived here he would be called a greasy wop or dago and nobody would like you or that shitskin ikibey. You probably wouldn't even get hired. What motivates you?

enjoy your fantasy world bro
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

I'm a 28 year old with a wife and a 3 year old son. I'm dark hared and my eyes are brown. Blonde men are literally brad pitt tier here and a big appeal all over southern Europe. Italian women follow brad and angelina in tabloids and they all want a brad pitt. Meds are eternally butthurt and insecure about this fact. Let's just move on from this. Do you even see any Germanic euro country here to defend themselves? Like, ever?

what could i say?
i never see anyone here who badmouth your blonde haired men
actually i go on Sup Forums and there is the opposite...

on almost every dating site women prefer us, i travel in the east and there prefer us,never go to canada so i don't know.

When blonde men look good, or even average, they look so much better than manlet tanned med men

look at the most famous men model, they are all meds, for the nordic men there is brad pitt and nothing else

Every day and every day southern euros say Nordic phenotype is ugly and they cry. I want to end a whole genre of embarassing butthurt med thread. What dating site?
Here in North America women prefer lighter men than brown
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Alexander skarsgard, The hemsworth brothers, Brad pitt, shit. You meds can't even compete. And I'm iberian. Let's just stop being insecure and think this latin lover meme is real. You're poor and skinny, that's it.

what that video suppose to tell?
white men are both med and nordic
k, if you are so sure then i can't say anything, i tried to show you the opposite but clearly you have a fetish for blonde hair so anything i say it's shit for you.

Med men are nearly identical to Latin Americans and they were in the middle. Tells you somthing. Let a blonde haired man fuck your wife and produce an actual succussful superior offspring. You need this. Your son needs this.

go back on Sup Forums when you can larp as nordic
here nobody give you attention
>we look like latin americans
is like say scandi look like albino nigger,fucking homo

Hey it's just a physical observation I can see with my eyes. Literally what separates you from Mexicans other than culture?

don't know iberian bro,you clearly have your beauty standard, the world has other

worldsmostbeautifuls.com/worlds-most-handsome-men-2016-poll/

We just have to accept that blonde men are sexier than us and we should let them be the only whites to breed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109839/Stockholm-sexiest-men-world-claims-travel-site-picks-worlds-cities-eye-candy.html

there are so many of that poll...
also one men decide about who is beautiful or not...
every country has beautiful people, just blonde men are less atractive for women maybe for men is the opposite who knows...
theblogabroad.com/2016/11/06/10-countries-with-the-hottest-men-in-the-world/

therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/top-10-countries-with-the-hottest-men/

insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-hottest-guys-in-the-world-380785/

destinationtips.com/videos/10-countries-sexiest-men/

What are these literal who sites?
Why are these blonde bulls like Jason Vanderbeak, Ryan gosling, bradley cooper(when dyed) on the listt of sexiest man alive? I don't see any meds WTF. Let your son be a beautiful blonde and reap the rewards. You don't want him to be a shitalian with your genetics do you?

people.com/celebrity/all-the-sexiest-man-alive-covers/2004/

Triggered over the black spam or the Wh*te meme like as not

Look mate if you want to make the Scandinavians happy just start posting your cock in their thread. Be loving it these days

Meds should just race mix with black women. It's all we're worthy of. Not white people.

Look, I want you wogs in Australia to be happy to. Just bow down to the blonde bull.

>were

>my opinion worth more than yours reeeeeeeee
why are you pretending so hard to be retarded?

When was the last time you saw a blonde German? The blonde german is a dead phenotype. They are extinct and the meds bully a target who can't even defend themselves because the med man is insecure

I'm trying to help you, you're only gonna produce more shitalian mafia goombahs

True story. Where is your god now?

You should breed with more blonde women and then have babies with med women to whiten up their gene poole to make it more attractive

go back to you containment board
>>Sup Forums

Yeah idk about that mate. Can't even get laid desu

Nordacism and aryan worship is the only way for you shitalians to advance up the ladder. As of now you're all mafia terrone criminals pls do better

Have sexual relationshions (top) with dark haired Italian men then

no thanks i like the european diversity

Um sweetie, I thought you told ME to go to Sup Forums?

Nah you're alright mate. I'll get by

I cant help it aryans are into black dick, they go where a lot of blackskinned nigger are.

and since there are few of those here they go to Afrika.

What time is it in Europe and south america? Did Ikibey and the Brazilians go to sleep? This is no fun

the imaginary ladder of people who are too afraid to walk past their borders? wow that's would be cool

Why are we all inferior insecure dark haired niggers bros? The blonde man is the only salvation to our problems

>9 posters
Fine I'll try tomorrow G'night shithaird Aussie and Italian