Fat-shaming thread

Hey Sup Forums, I just failed my driving exam and the instructor was a fat bloke. He wasn't an asshole particularly, but he was fat, so fuck him for that.

Anyway, fat-shaming thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYp41pHMmec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry little cunt. You'll get there. Took two shots to get it and my missus 3

How the fuck do you fail a driving test, you don't even have to follow their navigation, just don't be retarded and stay calm. Shit I drove them in the opposite direction of where they wanted me to and still passed without mistakes.

Learn how to drive, shithead

nice

Fat people are fucking disgusting but you're not much better for failing a driving exam.

Don't fail again.

I wash myself with a rag on a stick

I really don't understand how people can just lie to themselves like this. Also, it's insulting that they expect anyone else to buy that bullshit.

This one is just cruel. Anyone got the imgur link of that episode where the fat cunt goes to hospital for her weight and makes the husband stop off at the drive thru on the way?

How about you learn to drive you dummy, it's not that hard

Have a gold coin sir.
And an upvote.
Lastly a (YOU)

I'm a fat fuck, but I started my day with a workout this morning. Some of us actually know we have a problem and are trying to better ourselves.

How do you fail the driving test?

FAT HEIL!

FAT HEIL!

FAT HEIL!

The Fattenreich will last a thousand years!

This. Except I wasn't retarded enough not to follow basic instructions you spaz, but still if it works it works

This one always makes me REEEEE.

Cunt should be out in the street.

Dutch driving licenses are the one of the toughest on the continent if not the world.
But still, yeah its not hard.

This one triggers me

>Except I wasn't retarded enough not to follow basic instructions you spaz
Hey know context before you judge. I just wanted to piss of my instructor whore.

Congratulations on working out, don't ever give up. Once you'll be healthy it won't even feel like a chore anymore, it'll be as natural as eating breakfast, it'll be part of your life.

I hope he gets a heart attack.

I had an old pervy cunt, not complaining he had a great eye for spotting the ladies.
As for that cunt failing, three tries and your perma banned for being a fucking moron.

Lol, when I were in Amsterdam no one could drive for shit. Norwegian driver licenses are also one of the toughest one to get, still not hard you faggot.

Godspeed nigga. Remember to drink water exclusively. No more sodas.

Getting your liscence is more about rolling a fucking dice than being easy

I failed my first time. The instructor was an old dude and almost no one spoke a word during the test. I got 18/30 while 20/30 was needed to pass

The second time, It was a yound chad who spent the test talking about what he was going to do during the holidays with my driving teacher

I got 27/30 this time

I didn't take the wheel even once between the two attempts

> Workshop Goals Key Takeaways
> 1. Awareness of sizeism and how it operates as a system of oppression and its intersections with capitalism white supremacy and patriarchy. thinness beauty standard is actually about the hatred of fatness
> 2. Fatness has little to nothing to do with health
> 3. Health is not a moral obligation nor is it entirely within our control
> 4. Address fatphobia in our spaces especially in food justice/sustainable food movements
> 5. Work to combat sizeism and prioritize fat liberation as a part of radical movements when keeping it real goes wrong

t. Trigglypuff

This one never gets old

underage little boy, you're just mad because you got cucked

They should put it down...the woman not the dog.

>Projecting your own shortcomings on the flaws of other people.

Congratulations, OP, you're a Nigger.

This is unbelievable.

Imagine the smell from her thighgap.

why do you people put a t. before things

They are. The thing is, I've heard multiple examples of people failing without having been corrected during the test. The instructor just felt like failing these people for some petty reasons. It's unbelievable that even after 10 lessons you're literally as good as 50% of the people on the road. People who have the licence still make mayor fuck ups. Oh well, that's the fucking law I guess. I just wonder when tests will stop being tightened. Because since tests existed they've been made harder and harder.

and this is why socialized medicine is a misteak.

YRYL

t. Alberto Barbosa
it means regards, or something like that

It comes from this spurdo comic, don''t have the entire thing but spurdo Obama calls himself t. Obama

>Address fatphobia in our spaces especially in food justice/sustainable food movements
What a horrendous thing to say.

Why though?
Our are the Dutch just retards?

i refuse to believe this

I swear, the lack of self-awareness in these people. They must be immune to cringe.

Self-unaware, yet completely self-obsessed. How do they do it?
The worst part is that they claim to be standing up for others. Maybe if that bitch stopped eating so much, sustainable food wouldn't seem like a pipe dream anymore. But no, she's going to put what little energy she can muster into inserting herself as an oppressed person to alleviate the white guilt she's been brainwashed into feeling. What a cow.

It's the Finnish way of indicating a signature.

To fight the feminism, we must think like the feminist. No this doesn't involve gaining 50 pounds, and ranting about how curvy you are on social media. We must fight fire with fire. The root of modern feminism is being the professional victim.

>I can't get a good job because I'm a women
>women should be paid more
>It's wrong it hit a girl
>rape
>rape!
>NO SERIOUSLY RAPE.

If modern feminism of based on being the victim, we must be the bigger victim, rather pretend to be the bigger victim. We must cause dissent in their ranks. We must turn feminist against feminist.

You've all heard about the health at every size movement. HAES for short. Basically a bunch of hamplanets and wildebeests bitching about how they should be accepted for being fat. 9 times out of 10 these Jabba wannabes are feminists. We must put on our ham-suits and pretend to be undesirable feminists.

Things along the lines of
>If you're what society views as sterotypically beautiful, you can't be a feminist.
>You can't be an attractive feminist because you've never been discriminated against.
>Thin, pretty... can't be a REAL feminist.

Take to social media, tumbler, anything. You can even do it in work and social situations, but you have to change your tactics. Remember in this situation you're not arguing your opinion. You're restating what you heard feminists say. That way, you're never wrong.

It should look like this:
>I heard that feminists are now saying, that if you're thin or somewhat attractive, you're not a real feminist.
>I know Jacky, isn't that ridiculous... you should be able to be a feminist as well.

Turn the fatties against the skinnies, then the skinnies against the fatties.

Step 2. We turn feminism against Islam but we'll see how this goes first.

>You should stay fat because you don't know how are you going to be as a thin person

>Fatness has little to nothing to do with health.

hypopocrisy

If there's one thing you Ausfags have proven you can do well, it's dividing and conquering. As long as your enemy isn't of the avian persuasion.

>You should keep smoking because you probably won't be able to quit for more than 2-5 months anyways
These people are so fucking destructive it's hard to laugh at this point.

As funny as these threads are, don't make the mistake of thinking that you're any better than the the fat fucks you mock.

You know what you guys have in common with fatasses? YOU'RE BOTH EQUALLY UNDESIRABLE TO WOMEN.

Fucking lol. Come on guys, I mean seriously. You gymcels post all day about fat hate, yet at least fatasses actually have some temporarily enjoyment from gluttonous hedonism. You guys on the other hand eat nothing but BROCCOLI and CHICKEN, you LIFT SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK, and you...

I wonder, you'd think with all that effort, you guys must be drowning in pussy right? I mean surely, girls like guys with m-muscles... r-right?
Oh wait, yeah.

YOU DO ALL THAT AND GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING FROM IT. LMFAO.

If you don't have alpha genetics, you are AS attractive as the whales posted ITT, in the eyes of women. If you don't make the GENETIC cut, it's pointless even trying.

You guys mock these people - I don't blame you for that, it IS funny to laugh at retarded hamplanets. It's just that you guys put SO MUCH EFFORT IN, you CONSTANTLY hit the gym, and... you get as much female interest as a 500lb basement dweller.

Lmao at your lives.

>I can sit up unassisted

THIS ISN'T AN ACHIEVEMENT. How can they be so delusional?

sorry for the embarressment fellow brits

This is Sup Forums, not /fit/.

How can fat people be real if calories aren't real?

Calm down, stop projecting, you sound like a woman. Can't speak for everyone here, but I don't put SO MUCH EFFORT IN. I've never even set foot inside a weight room. My big secret to fitness is that I don't eat shitloads of awful food, and I don't insist on driving everywhere that is within reasonable cycling or walking distance.

Spotted the whale.

Honestly I don't see why we don't instill mandatory military service at 16-18 so that just before Uni age kids get fit, healthy, and strong. They will have self respect and will value hard work through forced achievement under the military.

The military wins because you have the entire teenage generation at their prime recruiting age with 2 years military discipline and training who most likely a lot more than currently would sign up instead of going back to civilian life. You would also have an entire population taught correct weapon handling etc the benefits are endless and the last 2 years of high school are growing increasingly worthless, at least here no one cares if you left school at 15 or finished high school, because any job with minimum education requirements are almost all tertiary.

16 year olds sent into 2 years mandatory military service would save the west.

>tfw you have a fetish for fat girls but openly talk about how you hate their lifestyle choices

mad?

>Australia
>Missus

Kangaroos can't get driving licences

I think this guy also did that pronoun rant.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYp41pHMmec

eat another scone, fatty

Well, another consequence of foregetting our christian values.
Gluttony and laziness are capital sins for a reason.

sad story

>Thinking I lift for da pussi b0ss
SMDH Fampai. Being fit feels good and I enjoy feeling good. The pussy is just a side effect.I really hope this is just you baiting.

>failing any exam
>ever
Step it up lad.

But yeah, fat people are gross, stupid and lazy.

Fucking eat raw fruits and vegetables. Remember, hunger pains are not a bad thing. They're part of normal life. You don't have to be comfortable all the time.

Buy a set of weights. It's amazing how many exercises you can do with just a dumbell

I want to pump her full of my cum half a dozen times a day

Me too man. Me too

Hopefully you live in the Midwest. We got plenty of fatties here

Lol, half an hour to an hour of working out at home each day is not TONS of effort. Exercising and eating healthy make you feel good, you fat fuck. It's not for the women. It's for you. Women are attracted to healthy individuals, so it doesn't hurt, but it's for my health.

Lmfao at your life. I bet you're one of those white incels who moved to SEA because normal women don't like him. Absolutely pathetic.

What about the PIZZA?

how do these people get through the day?
the simplest tasks got to be impossible for these whales.

Can you even get to her vagina? How does this logistically work?

>Fitness
>Not eating too much and riding a bike
Lift you fucking faggot.

every time i see this cunt i wanna puke.

she is so fat her eyeballs are fat

and she is trying to eat her own face

Has HAES and body positivity officially become the war on attractive women?

Did the patriarchy make attractive women attractive to opress full-bodied persons?

thats one smug af kid

would be a great dad for and play sports with regulary

>Fat != unhealthy
False
>Diets don't work
True. Eating less works though.
>Humans deserve respect and dignity
True
>(Even unhealthy ones)
False
>Stop fat shaming
Not a reason. And no.
>"Obesity crisis" is funded by diet companies
False and what?
>Fat discrimination is real
True, good
>All bodies are good
False

Might cobble together a 20-30lb dumbbell and 80lb barbell out of old brake discs.

>faggot
I'll take that from any flag except yours or mine, cockbreath.

That's Elliot Rodger, you bimbo.

>That's Elliot Rodger, you bimbo.

[joke]--->

[you]

>That's Elliot Rodger, you bimbo.

Elliot Rodger had some killer tranny potential. He should have become a woman instead of being upset about to them to the point of killing people.

Watch the video that I posted.

I really like the kid with the bike story.

Fresh pasta , everyone!

Whenever someone mentions that we should have free healthcare I always show them this.