youtube.com/watch?v=3IJ3XXomxiM
doing a listen

*cums on you*

AAAAAAAH HE SAVED MY IMAGE
javascript:quote('79952664');

THANK YOU DESU

Only white people should post in /balt/+/ausnz/

Shit I meant this

Don't tell me how to live my life okay!?

alri tyrone

Thanks

>tfw born into a country with no culture

that's why we've got to import culture from asia lad

>The Echpik people a distant offshoot of the Finnish people have lived in what is now known as eastern Lithuania for centuries. They are notable for their radical cosmology relative to other Uralic peoples as well as an extensive oral tradition deriving from unknown sources. Indeed the Echpik have remained pagan to this very day through figures derived from the Christian mythos such as Jesus Christ have entered the pantheon. The most stark feature of their mythology is the unusual importance they place on the afterlife compared to all other European and Siberian traditions. It is unknown exactly how many underworlds there are in Echpik cosmology through the most important are named. In addition each underworld is presided over by at least one god who unlike in the Egyptian tradition could be a malevolent or relatively neutral figure. It is unknown why the Echpik were not converted like the other Uralic tribes of the Baltic region but it is speculated that they adopted sufficient Christian practices to pass as ones to ignorant missionarys.

>The Echpik by the middle to late 1600's had created a major settlement known as Kantike along the banks of the Daugava in modern day Latvia. Despite being to small to be called a true city it proved to be the high point of Echpik culture. The most notable items to come from Kantike were a series of nine jewels which were said to have magical properties in Echpik folklore on the account of being blessed by the god of the first (and most important) underworld Tuoni. These properties include the ability to turn water into blood, bestow power over the minds of animals such as dogs and crows, unusual luck with manmade objects such as dice and weaponry, the ability to communicate with the dead who had touched the jewels, vague power over the earthly domain and most notably the ability to take a persons life by the start of the next full moon if the proper ritual was followed which apparently required both a bone of a relative as well as the blood of the victim. Off these nine jewels two are currently in the possesion of the Echpik, three are in the Latvian national mueseum, one is possesed by the parliament of russia, one is currently one of the crown jewels of england and the remaining two are lost. It has been speculated by scholars that both the British royal family as well as the Russian Tsars used these jewels to expand their own power as well as the power of their realms through this is likely just superstition. An incident in which a respected Echpik man died of unknown reasons after writing a cryptic letter on the night of a full moon is often used as evidence for the power of the jewels. At least 5 other events like this have been reported among the Echpik during the 20th century and a similar case was recorded involving a minor noblewoman in 19th century england. Despite this the supposed power of the jewels is disregarded by many historians.

>Kantike was burnt down under personal orders of the Russian Tsar in the early 1800's due to reports of a figure composed of black mist floating over the Daugava. It was long rumoured that the Echpik were still followers of paganism and therefore devil-worshippers in the eyes of Orthodox church. A visit from the Tsars cousin in 1821 only served to further these suspicions and Kantike was burnt down in 1823 for supposedly conjuring the black mist figure. Since entries pertaining to a so called "Jewel of Kantike" started appearing in the Tsar's diary around this time it is assumed this event resulted in the Russian royal family obtaining one of the nine jewels. The Echpik never built another large settlement after Kantike and continued to live in small tribal villages built around a single clan. It is most likely that the Echpik in modern day Latvia and Belarus died out, emigrated or were assimilated during this time, through the latter scenario is unlikely.

>The Echpik were for unknown reasons not counted as part of the censuses of the Soviet Union despite being in counted as citizens of the Russian Empire even through their relevance had decreased after the burning of Kantike. It is perhaps fortunate that the Echpik were ignored by the Soviets thanks to there extensive persecution of other minorities. Despite this it is a mystery to why they were basically ignored as the Soviets documented and counted the peoples of other pagan groups such as the Yakuts. The Echpik were also not counted in the first census of the post-soviet republic of Lithuania through they were counted in subsequent ones thanks to a petition sent by the representatives of multiple Echpik tribes. In recent years at least 3 cases of Lithuanians killing Echpik for ethnic reasons have occured. This has caused much distress amongst the Echpik who number little over a thousand as of 2013 and a few Echpik have attempted to negotiate a deal with the Polish government and the EU to settle in areas of eastern poland where they will have less contact with outsiders.

wtf Lithuania?

wtf is this gay shit

anime legit turns you gay

The silly thing is that it's actually true, anime has made me gay (ironically of course h-ha).

>h-ha
Hmmm..

Australia is changing. We're an anomaly as a European country in this part of the world. There's already a large and growing Asian population in Australia and it is inevitable in my view that Australia will become a Eurasian country over the next century or two. Australian Asians and Europeans will marry another and a new race will emerge: I happen to think that's desirable.

It's ironic I swear

We stand for gay emancipation and acceptance in /balt/.
Vote for us, the gay anime party.

I'm sure it is.

You going to bed soon?

I like anime, but I don't have strong feeling either way about gays, I don't think we should endorse their behaviour but we shouldn't bully either.
So I don't know if I'll vote for you, I'm undecided.

A vote for gay anime is a vote to help my kind.
Please sir, I don't want your support I just need your protection

my gf

I should but the show I'm watching just got really good

But that pic has 2 (Two) characters in it, which one is you're are gf?

Whatcha watching?

both

whoa...

Bit tired, I was up all night then all day now it's getting late.

Be real, it doesn't matter anyway, you know it's just too little too late.

Mirai Nikki, I usually watch slice of life anime but I'm really enjoying it

a funny post

Hmmm interesting, the last couple episodes can be a bit of a mindfuck
Good OP though

Is this your thread is it?

When will you be Estonian already?

time for some fried eggs

I'm got 5 episodes to go but I think I'm going to call it a night

Soon, I've almost got this morphing thing locked down.

Goodnight cutie

yeah

very good thread

I'll be honest lads, I'm getting gayer by the day.
It's not long before I'm ready.

Altmer: cunts
Dunmer: rorkes
Maormer: to far away
Falmer: feral, might as well fuck your dog
Dwemer: no idea where they fucked off to
Chimer: turned into a bunch of rorkes
Bosmer: bros, prime gf material

Bosmer are freaky little midgets, I don't like the look of them and I don't trust them.

never asked for your opinion new zealand

>All Elves
Chinks
>Redguard
Sandniggers
>Breton
Spics
>Argonian
Curry Munchers
>Orks
Niggers
>Imperial
Slavs
>Nords
Beautiful pure anglos

And I didn't ask for a list you clearly stole from /brit/.

nords are clearly scandanavians moron

Imagine STILL playing and thinking about Skyrim in 2017
Old people disgust me

i'm thinking about Morrowind through

All white people are included under the umbrella on anglo.

Isn't there supposed to be a mod of morrowind made on oblivion or something?

>became Sup Forums 'gay' after years of browsing
>finally got a bf
>fantasy i was cooking up for years in my head was shattered
>now back to normal
ironic, i had to go gay to learn how to be straight

sounds like a good movie tagline

yeah i 'came up' with it yesterday when i watched shawshank redemption again, the original quote can be adapted for plenty of things

this can't happen r-right?
You and your bf lived happily ever after RIGHT?

Sims 4

stay in the fantasy
don't get a bf

I mean I do have a bf, I just haven't met him in person yet but he is on holiday starting next week so it might happen soon.

Gribu.lv

ahah please break it off with your 'bf' now
i 'loved' my bf and i continue to 'love' my bf simply because i wanted to feel love

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-6mzf79js

Chinese are white right

I'm sorry but you are wrong.
I'm not like you, I know that we will work.

Only Japs are honorary whites

tard

Hmm looks like chinks are also ok
wtf I love Chinese immigration now
No need to be a cunt about it though

>when the keta starts wearing off AGAIN

ALL I WANT IN LIFE'S A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE
TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY
GETTING STRONG TODAY
A GIANT STEP EACH DAY

You need God.

god's not real sweaty

Without God:
>overdose on an elephant tranquilizer in a shitty apartment

With God:
>see the light towards a better life

Really makes you think huh?

I'm tired lads

yeah why do you think so many people overdose on elephant tranquilizer

looky looky what I found

[Spoiler]its albino kvas[/spoiler]

Kas per daiktas, niekad tokio nematęs.
good shit?

Tastes like regular kvas with less malt taste

What does kvas taste like?
Is it like beer or what.

>albino kvas
Heresy

semen

If it's not going to be that, it will be something else.

Geoffrey Palmer

w-what about him?

It tastes like grey bread that's been left overnight in a very malty and sweet beer.
It doesn't have hops and it's quite sour so it tastes different from regular beer.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound very appealing but what do I know.
I mean people drink Banrock Station "Wine" here so we can't say much.

Nah mate it tastes good.
Don't you have your own NZ wines? Why do you drink A*stralian shit? I think I recall having read somewhere that NZ wines have even won some awards or something

I dunno he just seems totally inoffensive and it amuses me.
NZ's political history from Muldoon to Clark is fascinating in ways you wouldn't expect.

>NZ wines
I personally hate the taste of wine, but I heard our wine is good in general.

>Why do you drink A*stralian shit?
Because it's cheap as fuck, same with South African wine.

Well they removed him as head of the labour party because he just wasn't interesting enough and was too academic.
But yea our politics from the 70's to 90's was quite interesting as we basically reformed our entire economy and governing framework in a few terms of government going from one of the most protected economies to one of the most free.

How hard is it to learn Estonian?

Damn lads.
Tried out the beer snacks meme and realised that it works.
Overly salty calamari strips? Spicy and peppery fish skin chips? You got it, man. Mix that shit with an extra bitter IPA and enjoy yourself.
Very hard. Apparently it has even more cases than Finnish, and keep in mind that it's not an Indo-European language, so it's completely different from whatever languages you know.
Why would you learn Estonian anyway.

>Overly salty calamari strips? Spicy and peppery fish skin chips?
I don't know what these are but they sound tasty as fuck

>It's completely different from whatever languages you know
Oh never-mind then

>Why would you learn Estonian anyway
Just a passing thought, don't they all speak English anyway?

Most of the yung'uns do, yes.

Not really - I've encountered some difficulty in, for example, the Police and Border Guard and signing various contracts, and most people outside of the University of Tartu speak it at more of an intermediate level. Russian would also be a good language to learn if you wanted to more completely understand everything.

mom's frying up some eggs for lunch

Quit talking about frying eggs, man, do you live on a farm or something?

I live in the suburbs and i had fried eggs for lunch

Back in the 90s
I was in a very famous TV show

>>overdose on an elephant tranquilizer in a shitty apartment
i dont see the problem with that