Should we worship fire?

is it possible that maybe fire isnt something we found but something we were born with?

like an extension of humanity we were born with the innate instinct to harness its power. Is it possible we just "knew"?

all the engineering we're able to accomplish couldnt be done without fire. it is heat, it is energy, and essentially life. Life on this planet would be void without the sun and blind without its light.

And by that notion if fire is an extension of us, we are an extension of the earth, wandering over itself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0aCFZI_ndyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a chemical reaction, no will of its own.

>is it possible we just "knew"?
No, humans invent things and teach their children. Could you start a fire with two sticks right now? I highly doubt it.

no, fare hates you and will bund you alive just to keep it alive.

You're on the wrong board

Are you fucking 10?

Worship water.

>Human bodies mostly water
>most of Earth covered in water
>life on Earth literally began in the seas
>water beats fire

Heraclitus haven't you been dead for over 2500 years?

but we can force our will upon it unlike anything else alive. i can totally start a fire with a lighter, we've come past sticks, that was an earlier age where more people needed that knowledge. but we can easily relearn it. fire is one of the easiest things to create

im a 32 inseam 32 waist

water is more of a control variable to fire Id say. also human industry isnt built on water

>water beats fire
well that depends on proportion

(Praising intensifies)

Nietzsche would argue the entirety of life is forcing your will to power, that is to attempt to control things.

Do you have a point? Fire still looks like a chemical reaction to me.

your brain is full of chemical reactions do you not see any correlation?

Those chemical reactions are controlled by me, I can slow them down by drinking, speed them up by snorting and make them go sideways by smoking.

Fire simply consumes. It has no will.

>lurks on Sup Forums
>in control of your emotions

sorry i just dont believe that. you know where you are? people come here to get their emotions riled up

That's it, I'm drinking just to prove you wrong.

Since our cells burn oxygen, you could look at a human body as trillions of microscopic bonfires. And being warm-blooded mammals, we burn shitloads of it.

Hey OP, go out into the woods without a lighter and try to make a fire, if you can't I think it would be safe to say your theory is bullshit.

you high as shit nigga

isn't that the plot of every dark souls game? maybe try posting in vg

I'm gonna go praise the sun

ऊँ महाज्वालाय विद्महे
अग्नि मध्याय धीमहि
तन्नो: अग्नि प्रचोदयात ||

Om Mahaajvalaaya Vidmahe
Agnidevaaya Dhiimahi
Tanno Agnih Prachodayaat

>Could you start a fire with two sticks right now? I highly doubt it.

yea I could

Someone has watched too much vaatividya

FUCK OFF SURVIVAL VIDEO MAN I DON'T NEED YOUR MANLY SHIT OR YOUR ATTRACTIVE PHYSIQUE IN HERE..

I'm proving a stoned kid wrong. This seemed important at one stage, but true to my word I drank just to prove I could in fact control the chemicals in my own brain through my own choices. Now I'm just another shitposting Australian.

If anything, remember me as intellectually honest.

>[CURRENT AGE]
>Not praising the Sun

I want the pyromancers to leave.

Agni is a cool dude

It would make as much sense to worship hammers and screwdrivers.

how do you expect to craft these tools of iron without fire?

youtu.be/0aCFZI_ndyU

>take 1kg of water, and 1kg of fire, mix it together and see who wins

well....i guess....since fire is lighter than air.....uhhh ok and water is..heavier?

it would take uhh..approximatelyyyy....3 or 4 bundles of fire to equal 1kg?

is that right?

...anybody?