Sorry for crucifying your God again. :^)

Sorry for crucifying your God again. :^)

Trump will win

if this gets dubs Palestine will win

o shit waddup!!!!!!!!!

That's why you were one off from dubs, you slimy kike.

But you didnt...senpai

Sorry for forgetting to feed your parents again :^)

pay reparations for backstabbing muhammad

if this gets dubs, Israel is the Chosen People and all other races are inferior

He died for your sins.

That's not my penis.

>tfw too intelligent to like Trump but he's still what the country needs

You sound like a retard

HE LIVES

Even Sweden is calling you out on your BS user

When i was 5 i thought your country was literally a giant library. That's how much you matter

PRAISE HIM

He objectively speaks at a 4th grade level, and no it's not just about using big words - there's no depth of meaning. The only time I can abide by it is when he gives a prepared speech. Like I said, I still support him 100% but I miss out on a lot of the excitement.

That's not Trump

>Jesus has a nice bod and full bush
>Muhammad has Tranny face and is a kiddie diddler
allah ackbar

>I am so intellectual
kys, go to an intellectuals page and leave us (((unenlightened))) alone.

>Implying he doesn't speak that way on purpose to appeal to the common voter

Honestly, get off your high horse. Ted Cruz failed because he constantly used obnoxious lawyer speak. When he dropped out of the race, he said his path was "foreclosed" or something, lol.

well you heard of us when you were 5 right? good boy you know better than 50% of Americans
(this is ali btw not muhammad)

How's you country going sempai?
Haven't seen it in the news lately

getting better now that ISIS are mostly beat people are unsure what will happen next

your "god" let your race be prosecuted and hunted down for around 2000 years.. i take my chances with kek.
PRAISE KEK

Jesus's follower made civilization and dominate the world
Meanwhile, Muhammad's follower was too busy fucking their 5 year old cousin in their 500 year old mud huts

Islam dominated a huge part of the world for almost a thousand fucking years retard.

They fucking wrecked Europeans for years until we finally managed to kick them out for good.

All the Catholic church did was send 8 shitty crusades, most of which didn't even work.

Sorry for the 6 million and any future holocaust....

Actually Sorry not sorry.

you really sound like a retard

Confirmed for being completely clueless about the Trump campaign

Our Kek on Sup Forums, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is on the chan. Give us this day our daily memes, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from normiehood. Amen

"Sometimes you are the frog."
"Sometimes you are the cross."

>kick then out for good
We kicked them out for a time but they're back and this time our gatekeepers are welcoming them with open arms.

Blasphemous.