ITT: list all the positives and negatives you can think of about being your race/ethnicity

ITT: list all the positives and negatives you can think of about being your race/ethnicity

I'll start:

Arab

positives
>great music
>incredibly delicious food
>close-knit families that are genuinely large, comfy, and all care for each other and stick up for each other in difficult times, and maintain close relations throughout life
>culture, friends, and family are generally against western degenerate stuff
>female relatives, even extended ones like cousins, exist pretty much to serve you and ensure you are pampered

Negatives
>most tribalistic, sectarian, racist, and easily-angered people on earth
>every tiny little thing turns into a shouting match
>nobody agrees with the other on anything, the concept of compromising or peacefully resolving any argument does not exist
>being cheap and scamming people out of shit is not frowned upon but seen as a skill
>be a bald, fat manlet by the time you're 35

>>great music
it's turkish
>>incredibly delicious food
ditto
>>close-knit families that are genuinely large, comfy, and all care for each other and stick up for each other in difficult times, and maintain close relations throughout life
unless you are the son of filthy rich oil baron/own large farmstead good luck with those scholarships/tuitions i guess
>>culture, friends, and family are generally against western degenerate stuff
western culture is superior and leagues ahead you low IQ monkey
>>female relatives, even extended ones like cousins, exist pretty much to serve you and ensure you are pampered
i too fell for the memes once, they are broody nasty hairy whores that expect to be treated like princesses
there is nothing "positive" about being jarab
diaspora cancer

>which turkish music?
>large families arent comfy most of the time
>they are against good parts of western stuff as well which fucks up overall easier/better life
>female relatives often fuck you over and are bitch once you get married in the classical family

French

pros

-superior

cons

-N/A

i have 15 cousins and they only visist me like once a year despite not living that far away
in fact i hate and despise them
everyday i plot ways to eliminate them and get inheritance for myself, these low IQ apes don't deserve a single pound

plot twist, they were merely pretending and are plotting against you as well.

>larping as arab

lebanon is not arab

>against western degenerate stuff
>moves to western degenerate country

what worries me more is these lebanese pretending to be something they're not

its not like i chose to be here, my own country got blow'd up by you guys

t. Bachir Gemayel

shut up larper

You mean like every society that became muslim?
You weren't given permission to speak you kaffir wh*Te dog

>t larper

>by birth

iranian have more ethnic proximity with germans than arabs, stop pretending to be arab

Didn't know Australia invaded other countries.

don't listen to him he is mentally challenged larper, he calls himself Abu Bakr ibn talib but his real name is Alexandre and his family is from templar descent

top lel what a delusional butthurt faggot you are

Semites. Not even once.

australia invaded iraq along with burgerstan, perfidious albion, and p*len

t. Pierre Khoury

>delusional
funny coming from someone whose whole life is an act

what you need is not Sup Forums you need therapy and medication for obsession

>most tribalistic, sectarian, racist, and easily-angered people on earth
>every tiny little thing turns into a shouting match
>nobody agrees with the other on anything, the concept of compromising or peacefully resolving any argument does not exist
>being cheap and scamming people out of shit is not frowned upon but seen as a skill
>be a bald, fat manlet by the time you're 35

35% native american here, holy shit are you me? the difference is, i don't really have any of that good stuff, even though i want it so much

??? wut
>female relatives, even extended ones like cousins, exist pretty much to serve you and ensure you are pampered
??? wuut ???????

have you tried a totempole dance or smoking the peace pipe?

>>being cheap and scamming people out of shit is not frowned upon but seen as a skill
See haggling culture

Iraq?

Following the religion of your violent conquerors is not something to be proud of

especially North-African Arabs notably Moroccans etc

Seeing as I'm a blood descendant of the prophet himself I don't see how that's the case.
Also learn a bit about Islam before talking like an uneducated idiot. By your definition of "following the religion of your violent conquerors", that would be every single muslim in the world who is not a blood descendant of the prophet.
And since I'm sure you're not a hypocrite by your logic all christians should ditch that religion too.
And yes I am very proud to be a muslim.

>Seeing as I'm a blood descendant of the prophet himself

nice wewuzzery

>By your definition of "following the religion of your violent conquerors", that would be every single muslim in the world who is not a blood descendant of the prophet.

more or less, yes

>all christians should ditch that religion

yes

all desert-kike fairy-tale religions have no place in modern society

I told you he has something wrong upstairs, there is no reasoning with larpers

I didn't see it was the defiant namefriend Iranian

Not we wuzzery at all. Look up "sayyid"

>Seeing as I'm a blood descendant of the prophet himself
It's more likely that White Americans saying their part Cherokee than you being his descendant.