Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this division?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this division?

What's wrong with it?

Its a fucking dumpster fire

>it's a dumpster fire

Wew

How is it worse than the NFC North?

Chargers gonna run the table

assuming they don't choke to the Browns again

Chargers have no chance to sweep the Raiders. This is Oakland's division

The Chargers winning the Owl is the best possible outcome of this season, based on what's happened so far.

The Chargers are good, but yea Chiefs Raiders and Broncos are absolutely horrid.

Why? NFC West sent a 7-9 team to the playoffs once. Birthed some go the greatest memes and even won a game.

the only thing more limp dick than the Raiders are the Broncos

it won the super bowl the same year you vowed and failed to lose your virginity.

Yeah, like your favorite division has never had a bad year

>Chargers 13-6
It's fine.

raiders wouldve lost 40-14 if Semenman played the whole game

>why don't you believe in me user, im good truust me

I don't understand what the fuck happened to the Chiefs. How does a team go 5-0 in the hardest part of their schedule, then lose 5 consecutive games in the easiest part of their schedule? What the fuck?

I need a Rivers Winning Arc

Ah, the old Andy Reid Special.

Andy Reid is both the greatest and the worst football coach of all time.

the Queefs were dependent on a bunch of meme tier plays and now that other teams have figured them out the Walrus man isn’t sure what to do.

I hope they fire his ass. I think Smith has the potential to be amazing. All the tools are there.

Andy Reid magic

reminder that half of spee was calling the AFC west the strongest division top-to-bottom before this season began

I think Alex Smith is exactly who everyone thought he was, user.

We all do
Sup Forums Is always wrong

>I think Smith has the potential to be amazing

Yeah and so did JaMarcus Russell

Elite?

>13 year pro
>potential

lmao

user it was just the raidspics and broncucks before the season began, and then queefs started mucking shit up when they went hot to start the season

Aside from the Broncucks and maaaaaybe the Raidnogs this whole division is a dumpster fire and needs to be taken out back and shot

Hes not wrong though. If smeth would get off the walrus dick and get a coach that knows how to fucking playcall he would probably be one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL easily.

>this whole division is a dumpster fire and needs to be taken out back and shot

Says the only division to send a fucking 7-9 team to the playoffs.

Rivers is a fucking faggot. Raiders win the division.

literally the only people who think this are smelly subhuman raidniggers