Where to move?

>Europe is fucked by refugees
>USA is fucked by politics
>UK is fucked by Brexit
>Canada will be fucked by overweight feminazis
>South Africa is full of robbers
At this point i dunno where to move , my choice would be any country in asia exepct North korea or australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada's issue is that they're increasingly becoming a playground for Chinese millionaires.
Kinda like Australia.
>fucked by politics
We're just fucked in general.

Why leave Lithuania?

Were in europe, muslim refugees are going to come , a small number but still come . There is going to be huge explosions and people saying that dindus dindu nuthin.

What wrong with the Baltic?

have you tried learning japanese? could become an english teacher there or something

How bout you stay in your homeland and try and make it better instead of being a fucking pussy that runs away from their problems? You're no better than those 'economic migrant' parasites.

V4 should be preventing that. It's not like muslims want to come to Lithuania. You guys don't have social programs like Sweden and Germany.

Look at the previous reply
Good idea , thanks mate

Don't come ere mate we're fuckin full.

Unfortunately, only a few countries have the JET program for teaching english(obviously the english-speaking countries excluding Africa of course). Even when I just visited Japan it was very bureaucratic to take visa. Also there is no working holiday visa program here. Canadian get easy when it comes to Japan. But I am still learning Japanese. We still have the MEXT program for research/masters degree.

This is true indeed. I somehow believe, that they will be kicked out before managing to settle in.

I plan on moving to Japan in the next couple of years on a years working visa. The only qualifications I have are in personal training and ex military, but I know it's where I want to live. I've been all over the world and have family living permanently in Canada and New Zealand, but Japan's the only place outside of England I've ever felt I could make a life.

I would but i dont want to be in the same community as polskis , ruskis , jews and muslims

Though youre on the brink of having more deaths per birth

Stick with modern countries in Asia with a modern outlook and significant expatriate population.

Hong Kong, Singapore are prime examples.

I quit. I'm gonna move to Nippon and live innawoods. Maybe join varg idk.

Bruh Lithuanian QT's are the best. Stay where you're at. A tendency towards coal burning, but the ones that don't are the best.

I heard there's plenty of space in Australia for everyone

A captain goes down with the ship.

If youre gonna go like that then why not do another 9/11 but this time in sydney?

People fighting for things I disagree with are winning, I want to flee instead of fighting harder to prove I'm right. Oh shit since everybody thinks like that there is nowhere to run but some place where the culture and civilisation is not welcoming for foreigners! Maybe I should stay and fight..? Nah... would be effort and risk :(

It's not like you have immigrants coming to Lithuania

I'd rather do it in melbourne desu.

Why is Melbourne the single most liberal city in Australia? What is it about Melbourne?

Melbourne is full of degenerates. SJWs, faggots, and hipsters.

We're pretty cool here, i think

To be honest, overweight feminazis aren't a thing in Canada. Our major problem is excessive immigration.

You need to move to eastern Europe. Hungary, say

C'mon mate, ur just another poor fag looking for the fast answer. We are one of the whitest nations in the world, just reproduce, and don't be a pussy.

Polish-Lithuanian Common Wealth when?
t. First generation Pole

>>UK is fucked by Brexit

THIS IS WHAT LITHUANIAN FAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE!

There won't be any fight before things will escalate into war or defeat without one.

The thing is, you can't change school system or so alone, worst case scenario the system is against you like it was in England for over a decade before it was even allowed to be in the press.

Go to Norway and stop complaining.

Says the China man

> UK is fucked by Brexit

No, illegal shits like you are fucked by Brexit :^)

Come to the US. You're welcome as long as you fight on the white side in the coming race/civil war

Japan or South Korea tbqh

If you have an appreciation for Asian culture you'll like it.

actually you wont make any money teaching english in japan the pay is shit, You'd make a lot more Teaching in Taiwan and the cost of living there is very affordable compared to japan.

>Lithuania is fucked by being non-white

lagnauge is hard as fuck. Countries are still not much better economically. And worse for you since you do not speak the language making finding employment hard.

You do realize your country is beyond salvation in next 5-10 years?

Keyword being 5-10 years. Lithuania and Finland already have a non-white majority.

You finns look like fucking inbreds.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0

>Where to move?

someplace where you can grow food and raise chickens, someplace with water...

Well on top of being nigger country, you make fun of mentally disabled. Classy, takes real man to fuck up your country by most idiotic manner and make fun of retards.

stay where you are and don't be a coward

last time I checked everyone's full

As an ameribro with 2.5 years experience in chemical engineering who enjoys guns, Finland or Switzerland? I hear Switzerland is hard to immigrate to though...

wherever you choose to go you'll always be an alien

we are fucked. don't come here OP. japan or taiwan would be good choice, but think again. east or west, home is best.

You have no idea how fucked some countries are with their immigrants. I visited England & France 2 weeks ago. France still has gun patrols.

Running away won't help, m8.
At one point or another, you'll have face the death of West yourself. We don't get to sit out.

>Well on top of being nigger country, you make fun of mentally disabled.
Why do you think he's mentally disabled to begin with? Inbreeding and mongrelization does that to a person.
>Classy, takes real man to fuck up your country by most idiotic manner and make fun of retards.
I didn't fuck up my country. Also, is it more mature to make fun of women being raped and beaten? Disgusting hypocrite.

It is better than staying in this declining country.

>Lithuania complaining about everywhere being shit
>won't fight for his homeland like slavs have for hundreds of years
>b-but Lithuania isn't slavic!
Keep on selling yourself that, Janusz lithuanowitzsky

in switzerland there's more english speakers and german is a much easier language to learn for an english speaker than finnish.

You don't have to leave Europe. Just go to Switzerland. There are towns that aren't accepting refugees at all, and there is talk of putting tanks at the Swiss borders to stop the "migrant onslought"

Im still falling for the new england (or: white areas of murica in general) meme.

no you are fucked because you voted to stop EU immigration, not muslim immigration.

And then theres poland saying that we dont have immigrants

I know m8, I'm well travelled both for business and pleasure; every time I return home I find myself reinvigorated solely by existing in my beautiful little country

don't go to Funland then, they will bash your head in for being obnoxiously friendly and unable to keep your mouth shut, like all burgers; no offense

>Implying EU migration Isn't Muslim migration

faggot just stay here no shitskins want to go here anyway

>Get guns
>kill niggers
>kill sandniggers
>kill the lefties
>kill feminists
>kill most of the politicians
>kill Pekka Pouta
>kill Teletapit
>hang Merkels head on a pole and piss on it
>take back Yurubs
>[instert beer and stabbing here and]
>continue on doing what was adviced before the beer and stabbing
>live in peace and harmony

Mr leaf, it is SWISS German though. You could be on to something, though.

Norway, if you got any actually useful skills the life is sweet there, got a friend there working at a shipyard and earns shitton of money with a light job.
But its hard to find a nice job like that tho.

> UK is fucked is by Brexit

Nope but nice try.

>A captain goes down with the ship.

Only an Aussie can come up with a line like that.

Fucking love you guys.

Doubt 2 years will mean anything. Get more experience, apply for jobs here, and it you get one you're pretty much guaranteed a visa if you're not a shitskin.
If you're in chemical research it should be piss easy.

That is good news. Swiss German or French ?

Do you even geography bro? do you know wher the fuck the baltics and lithuania is? we literally are the east! north east but still east! were next to fucking russia and belarus and poland for fucks sake. open google maps you lazy bastard.

dude if the usa doesnt start it and say its okay then it will literally never happen. how ever much we wish we mattered the only nation to us that matters is usa you are the world power and the largest military! you are the ones who have to start! we will follow and help!

thats really funny coming from you faggot
lithuania is a billion times whiter than you ever will be. dont you have arab cock to suck on or what?

hahahhahahahahahahahah die! we wont miss you!

nigger what

>UK is fucked by Brexit

Not really. It just means we have to clean our own toilets - or hire the Welsh to do it for us.

Whats up with you and sweden

yummy yummy swedish national dish! shitty snowman cock.

>lithuania is a billion times whiter than you ever will be
They are mongols. The only difference between you and them is that you're nigger mongols.

Yeah I'm planning Japan too

both of those countries are full of niggers and arabs. shitty choice!

They are pissed because they're not nordic. I reckon it's also because Sweden used to rule Estonia. Maybe they miss us and therefore try to get our attention? Daddy daddy! Look at me!

Don't move anywhere you immigrant piece of shit

New Zealand?

Get back to me when you've learned how to electricity.

I dont think you will be welcome , fucking clean your hands first

atleast he is not getting raped by arabs

If i were you i'd worry more about getting glassed than the fucking refugees.

NATO meetup this weekend stay tuned for skykings

Is that a New Estonian?

>9
>9
>.
>7

america is still ok

i live here and i am doing well

just stop paying attention to politics. it doesn't do any good anyway. if you are thinking about this election for more than an hour a week you are thinking about it too much

fucking hate sweden i want them all to die! their all cucks and need to piss off! they are shitroaches, scum literally the worst cunts in the world, self righteous fucks who suck niggers and arab shitcock.

>why leave lithuania
lol, why stay is the question.

Yes
No his ancestors got raped by mongols.

>complains about foreigners
>wants to become a foreigner to escape them
You're literally the same as them.

I agree with stoniabro, just end your misery and shoot/hang your self you swetard. If you do not posess the rope or the gun that is needed for this, just slit / bite your wrists and die.

Stay where you are, improve your own country. Don't be a coward OP.

No one cares what you think

Hes not getting raped now , like you

>Where to move

Oh will you piss off and start burning the niggers already?

Come to Uruguay, at least we are white

were 99.9% white! we are viking and we burnt down youre capitol! still butthurt about it? how about we do it again! think we cant? ok well ask putin for help to kill you fags off he would love to help. there literally a handfull of niggers here most of them students. but be happy that you found a pic with a nigger cus obviously one nigger with a flag makes us black. gj retard. why arent you servicing his cock like a good little swede?

Sweden doesn't get more rape than any other European country. This meme has been debunked plenty of times on Sup Forums. I suggest you get with the times. It's 2016.