Tfw you will never watch season 2 of True Detective for the first time ever again

>tfw you will never watch season 2 of True Detective for the first time ever again
H-hold me bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoXsJ3A38EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck I remember the daily 10 threads on Sup Forums page 1

Fuckin plebs

>plebs
Season 2 is objectively superior to season 1 and some of the finest television programming ever created.

Caspare knew this.

>tfw too dumb to vincepost

A real human being
youtu.be/aoXsJ3A38EA

>tfw you have shit memory and are able to rewatch every few years and experience it like it was your first time watching it

They say a dove's never hatched from a crow's egg, Ray, but this is the city of Angles and it's an eagles nest.

caspere knew this

>she will never be your mummyfu

F-fuck you, never lie down.

this show convinced me to start drinking full cups of Johnny Walker Black every day

very effective advertising

CASPERE KNEW THIS SENPAI THE CROW HEAD GUY WAS MEME

but seriously ywn again be collectively baffled as velcro is killed in beginning of season

Apparently it bombed.

NAILS
A
I
L
S

>Sup Forums actually thinks season 2 is better

Just when I thought this place couldn't get any worse.

NEVERMIND

NEVERMIND

THE WAR WAS LOST

THE TREATY SIGNED

What's your problem man

I don't, but I enjoy shitposting. Go shit up the Star Trek thread if you want mad plebs.

We will never meme that hard again. The Westworld threads were a pale imitation full of forced and retreaded memes.
>tfw i will never be on Sup Forums during the glory days of Lost threads

BIRDMAN USES BIRDSHOT
ITS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN CUM

i wish i hadnt seen it the first time and spent the time i wasted doing something infinitely more entertaining and productive like watching the paint dry

THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE LIFE

it would have been kino if Ray and Ani were the only cop partners in the show

Frank had horrible dialogue. Sure, it's fine for memeing, but in all seriousness, it's awful. It's like they tried to drag a cliche mob character out of 1930's/40's movies

>implying the massive shootout would have been anywhere near the same levels of transcendent warkino without Paul

Casper really knew it?

What did Colin mean by this?

He's the reason I can't rewatch the series

GOD WARRIOR

I completely forgot everything about it, so I could watch it for the first time one more time.

>no pics of McAdams butt
wow you guys are blowing it

I am right now

All that was missing was the 'nyuk nyuk nyuk' or 'ya see' after every quip.

the threads for this show were fucking magical, almost made up for the shitshow we got

I've only seen season 1, enjoyed it.
Why would I watch season 2?

for the memes you fat pussy

>wasting 10 hours for old memes
yeah, no.

2 posts and you're already evil as fuck

kek

link?

Gimme some good meme images

had the same with season one and jameson whiskey