One aspect of Baneposting we never talk about is why Bane, at this part of the plane scene...

One aspect of Baneposting we never talk about is why Bane, at this part of the plane scene, right before jumping down to grab Pavel, says "Ahhhh-h" like he just had a slow, satisfying orgasm

Was it autism?

Go to 3:34 on this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

You can clearly hear it

why did they shoot at them? autopsy would see the reason of death of those cia agents as bullets and won't believe the story about plane crash

Was staining your pants a part of your plan?

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The intro scene, particularly Bane's plan, makes absolutely no sense.

Consider the ultimate objective of the Big Guy's plan. As he tells CIA on the aircraft, Dr. Pavel refused his (Bane's) offer in favor of CIA's. That's it. Hijacking the plane, clipping the wings, blowing off the tail, leaving no survivors, pumping a little bit of Dr. Pavel's blood into a random corpse, and leaving Brother in the wreckage; all of it is done for the expressed purpose of capturing Dr. Pavel.

The problem is that Bane already had access to Dr. Pavel before either one of them set foot on CIA's aircraft. We know this because Bane is "pretending" to be hostage to the same Masketta Man that turns Pavel over to CIA. So why didn't Bane just grab Dr. Pavel before getting on the plane? Why go through the elaborate ruse of posing as a fellow hostage? Why orchestrate a complicated plan where you have to board a plane mid-flight and then crash it just to capture a man to whom you clearly already have access? Bane states that he wanted to find out what Dr. Pavel told CIA, but if Bane grabbed Pavel before they got on the plane, he wouldn't have even had a chance to tell CIA anything yet.

The only answer, of course, is that it was personal. The Big Guy knew that CIA was onto him, so he had no choice but to crash the plane with Nosur Vivors

That's easy. He's clearly very satisfied at having come out of the confrontation unscathed. It's a smug "Ahhh", as if he is gloating about his invincibility.

For You

>IT'S OVER CIA I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

I thought you were bullshittin until I turned up the volume. It's the unmistakable sound of a big guy sighing as he enjoys some serious sexual relief.

I want to believe you, Shinzon.

Guys who was the "M" both CIA and Bane were obsessed over?

Plane scene
>"Get M on board, I'll call itin" - CIA

After credits, scene in Bane's crib
>"(shoots henchman) Follow M!" - Bane

Dude watch another fucking movie for crissakes

>crissakes

No more shines, Billy

I watched this one night with headphones on and the volume cranked up and you can hear the big fella coming out with some crazy shit you wouldn't normaly hear.

M is short for Masketta. CIA said get M on board because he KNEW it was bane under the hood. See this is one of the strongest arguments for CIA being in on bane's plan. The question is, why? The only explanation that makes sense is that the entire masterplan was for Pavel's eyes. Pavel had to think CIA was dead before he would join Bane.

As for "follow M", it was just Bane making a joke about how they should follow him.

It sounds like a jap ghost

What I would give to kidnap a famous small guy and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in CIA agent outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his flight plan and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a mercenary to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big guy like a masked man. he would be so completely and utterly chargeless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass guy is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a small guy? might as well be Bane. I'd keep him in a plane and what's more is that I would actually place yaprize inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force shoot and throw him 99 cent store hired guns. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one side of the plane to the next. I'd grab him by the tits and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then punch him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable planes studios and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd let him capture me and slowly call him out on his ridiculous tortune methods just to see him squirm. I would call ropetta men and shoot his men and destroy his plane for long periods of time piece by piece. I'd force him to fight other characters played by aidan gillen to death. just so many things I would do.

He makes a few little autistic sounds throughout the film. It's pretty cute imho opinion.

>imho opinion
In your humble opinion opinion?

Mark Walhberg?

Because Bane wanted CIA to believe that Dr Pavel died in the plane crash. Fake his death. He was a famous nuclear scientist.

That way they could continue with their plan without pesky washington investigating them.

I think that the fact both wings were found miles behind the fuselage would have raised some red flags either way

What, them becoming detached in a crash seems less likely than a madman cutting them off?

More like it would be odd the plane flew a couple dozen miles without wings

why didnt lucius flood the chamber when he had the chance?

their bodies would be completely obliterated there wouldn't be any way to tell

Why not dump a corpse with some Pavel blood in in a burned out car somewhere?

any problem with that fucko?